Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Den333

Girl, I don't know anything about you, but I'm still 100% sure that you can - and should - do better. A tip - don't ever date a man who wears a shirt with his own face on it.
Also stay away from men who have stickers of their face on their Golf Cart.

woo.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Sorry, must of missed this- who’s license??
Nate's. He had his driver's license suspended because he's too lazy to pay a $34 balance for traffic school (that he opted to take after a simple traffic ticket last year). So every time you see him in his car driving, he's committing a misdemeanor.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Century20

VIP Member
Sorry Fwiends this "stellar" merchandise will not ship until January 10th.

Looks like Veronica stopped by the RSVLT comment section, nothing particularly note worthy to report.

12_201.jpg

12_202222.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
This restaurant has been featured by lots of Disney vloggers. I think the Trackers behaved the worst. Rumor has it they didn’t tip the waitstaff because the meal was free and asked for lots of takeout boxes.

• Wow
  • Angry

Century20

VIP Member
Notice how Nate was losing his "Character" voice during diner and toward the end of his video?
Yep. Because he was not in full character. . . you know "Nate from Paging Mr. Morrow". Also his manners seem to take a backseat when he is out of character.

I am not giving him any kudos for his giving cash to that family at the mall. Filming it, and discussing the act on a monetized video should not earn you any respect. Furthermore reposting people praising him for doing this just confirms this was an act, and based on the comments I am sure it's an ego boost. Generosity and acts of kindness are huge positives in the world, so nate maybe next time you do this off camera and not for your personal gain.

2929282.jpg

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
I disagree. I want people to Google "Nate Mr. Morrow RSVLTS" and find our threads here.

Who is paying $70 for a shirt with Disney stuff on it? That is crazy to me. I'm guessing those shirts cost them $10 or so to make Not including licensing fees, overhead and customer acquisition costs but still they have to have a huge profit margin.
I understand wearing Disney shirts. What I don't understand is wearing a shirt with Nate's mug or his stupid over-used phrases on it.

Murray9000

VIP Member
Here's a question.... As we know, most YouTube characters write off expenses that appear in the video. Is he dumb enough to try and write off travel expenses that are paid for by the shirt company?
Are you asking if Nate is dumb? 🙄

On an entirely different note, Nate is getting to be such a big star and a New Orleeens fixture that Disney just announced that there will be an animatronic of him on the upcoming Tiana ride.

• Haha

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Tom Corless with 3 girlfriends at once? 😂 wow never knew that one.
Yeah, the Corless one is baffling. There must be something (other than sulphur) in that Central Florida water that somehow makes fat, pasty, irritating man-children with braces and Disney fetishes appealing to some section of the female demographic.

• Haha

jumpman23

Chatty Member
As iv said before,

Nate around family = normal.
Nate in parks = character who appears to have special needs.

Not sure why Nate thought blogging 12 days was ground breaking and hard work. He's also the only person I know who uses a mouse with a MacBook and carries a mouse pad with him

• Haha

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
Okay, am I seeing things, or did Nate feed himself and Gracie using the same fork?
Look, I love my fur baby too, but I'm not swapping saliva and food with her.
That's completely disgusting.

• Haha
  • Wow

Forest

VIP Member
Yeah Nate seems calmer when he’s home. I think his mom and Bonnie and Ariel are adorable and their Christmas Eve seemed really nice.

• Heart