Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beachbabe1014

Yeah. I tend to "defend" him sometimes- but this was really crazy to me. Dude- they just helped you launch a merch line. They (presumably) paid for at least some of your nice surprise party (or at minimum they bothered to be there from NJ for it). And they pay for you to travel all over. Theyre the main reason you're not panicking about the Disney bubble bursting like all these other vloggers are.
And you act like a diva who is too good for the early morning flight they bought you?? Come on!! Really, what else do you have going on??
I feel like you and I are on the same page as to our personal opinions about him. I actually don't dislike like him at all. I think he's a goofball, and I question some of the things he does, but overall, I do enjoy watching his videos - otherwise, I wouldn't watch! This little stunt with missing two flights is a little alarming and flat-out disrespectful. That company just gave him his own shirt line. I'm pretty sure it's funding a huge part of his income at this point. He's playing with fire. I'd hate to see his ego get even bigger and get the best of him. He's going to lose all of this way sooner than he expects. Those are his business partners, NOT friends. He needs to learn that. Maybe it's the mama bear in me coming out but boy needs to get his stuff together fast.

Reactions: 7
Betting we won’t see WL on camera directly for a little while. Nate has to be careful with this because showing a partner in his videos cancels out his “dumb, lonely loser” persona that his Stan’s eat up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Funfouryou

Nate must have been gifted a word of the week calendar as he is setting a record for using the word “cozy” in the last few vlogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
Does RTV1 have a thread, what a freaking baby whining about that man giving an opinion that wasn’t even that bad. He just said he didn’t like shopping…

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
I like Kristin so I hate saying this but she has gained a lot of weight even since 2020. She was never a super skinny minnie. But all of this eating isn’t doing her any favors. Nate doesn’t seem to be gaining anymore, but he isn’t losing either.

S. McQueen Light

The 12 days series is just a way to force himself to put up daily content to boast his views by shear output if not individual upload performance before the end of the year. It is just another sign to me he is burning out.

Century20

VIP Member
haha well maybe. But it was hilarious how she got a dig in at Nate, even though he wasn't there. So she and her sister were staying at Portofino Bay. She showed the room, and showed the $7 Fuji water bottles. And she goes "Now, we're not gonna pull a Nate and give the $7 waters to the dog thinking they're free. We dont make that mistake here" :ROFLMAO: 😄
The hits keep on coming. Two NO-invites this month, his fwiend gets in a dig, the court sends his outstanding balance owed to collections, three of his last videos still have not hit 100K. What is next? I will say it is possible no DVC December Staycation this year.

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
I think Nate realized how happy his ex wife is with a man much older than her and decided to give a younger woman a try. She doesn't look 25 to me but what does it matter? I get it these vloggers monetize their personal lives to an extent but what 2 consenting adults do is between them it doesn't have to be known by strangers on the internet.
Because it’s still weird as hell.

Murray9000

VIP Member
Veronica looks like huge sour grapes going into that comment section saying “I thought of it!!!!!” Whatever girl. Go live your life.
It might be sour grapes but also shows that Nate doesn't have a creative brain cell in his head. Instead he thinks of "12 Days of Christmas Vlogmas" ??!! That just rolls off your tongue.

• Haha

Jjjg

VIP Member
He has good friends, the surprise party was nice and thoughtful all his favourites and effort they went to.

Veronica going into the comments on RSVLT instagram is odd, she needs to insert herself into the comments to make it about her? Is she trying to claim a trademark. Lol it's Disney's.

Century20

VIP Member
Too bad none of that was his doing. It was mostly Sean, D23 and whatever idiot member got them the reservation. lol
I also know a lot of people gave Nate kudos for doing all this traveling in 2023 when in reality he did it mostly on RSVTs dime. I am fairly certain he would have NOT ventured to the UK and Paris on his own. Same thing with Toronto, Boston, and San Diego. His stay at the Plaza in NYC was also covered by RSVTS.

Grifting at the expense of someone else is different than being the one taking the initiative of booking and paying for these trips themselves.

Last edited:

Dismom2

VIP Member
So Nate has friends and a company willing to pay for a party for him. Sounds good to me.

His shirts sold out very quickly. I doubt they are looking to drop him.
exactly. I give him credit. He sees the disney youtube bubble bursting, so hes doing what he can and needs to do to supplement and keep his channel going.
Can't say the same for Kyle Pallo, who is "too good" for any brand deals, or who messes them up so bad that places dont keep working with him...

Century20

VIP Member
Did some drama go down at Epcot? Apparently Nate did not have time to meet his friends. . however deleted footage may suggest otherwise.

1-152444.jpg

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
I think WL Girl has a regular office type job and went to college and stuff. Doesn’t work for Disney.

The question I have is how do these Disney guys get these girls. Tim Corless was caught having like 3 girlfriends at once. Michael Kay is marrying a doctor who seems attractive enough. I don’t get it. Is the Z-list fame? Is it the pixie dust?

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
WL girl probably works for Disney. Where else is he going to meet someone? Bet she had a shift on NYE.
The hiding someone on camera reminds me of the Kay brothers, and we all know how that turned out. I agree with film on your own or with people who don’t mind being on camera. It takes him maybe 4-8 hours a week of actual filming, you would think he could manage that without the awkwardness of an invisible guest.

Jjjg

VIP Member
Felt like I was watching QVC. :sleep:

Nate: "I wanna retire and be a monorail pilot. . . . . . I don't think I could never just not work. . . I think Disney is my end goal" :unsure:
At least he gets he will need a real job someday.

• Heart