Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Murray9000

VIP Member
Most people listen to music.
Nate's brain is so advanced that he dropped his luggage going up the escalator at MCO because he was looking at music.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Littlelulu

Chatty Member
Why would he stay at such a major dump ?
He obviously is rolling in dough, now he'll be rolling in bed bugs and cooties !!!!

• Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
what time stamp can you hear him in Adam's video? I thought i watched it pretty closely, but didn't hear Nate... LOL Wonder if he told Adam not to film him because of WL Girl??
and I'm kind of blown away that he hasn't put out his own vlog of the festival yet, especially after reposting a bunch of IG stories with fans that day, so people know he was there. Is the Shirt Company really paying him THAT much, while also paying all those other random guys as well?? Doubt it!!
and the fact that he didn't meet up with his "great friend group" at any point on festival day?
plus, we usually see at least one IG story of him with Sean and/ or Kristen at some point every other day or so. But again, no sign of him with them in awhile- even though it looks like they were all at Epcot around the same time yesterday.
Is our guy ready to "retire" from social media and live a quiet life working as a monorail pilot with his teenage dream girl???
He's probably still exhausted from doing the "12 Days of Christmas Vlogmas". (I still can't get over how stupid that title is !)

• Haha

Jjjg

VIP Member
I didn’t take it that way, I just found it more like, he didn’t think of that. I wish I could see it though but she unfortunately hasn’t accepted my follow.
But why is she in the comments for her ex-husband promotion campaign to begin with? She had to interject her self and reply so much that someone asks who she is. Lol.

Forest

VIP Member
He’s super dumb (perhaps naive is a kinder word) to let his channel slide because of the shirt company. They all act like his friends, but they will dump him in a second when he doesn’t serve their purposes anymore.

UncleLester

VIP Member
Sorry I missed posting this on the proper anniversary.

On Christmas Eve 2023, did Veronica stop by Nate’s Polynesian bungalow in Orlando AGAIN and make him feel more depressed before abandoning him AGAIN to be wined and dined the midwest Doctor that employed her and is just three years younger than her Mother and said Doctor will never marry or have children with Veronica per his oldest adult daughter?

Just curious.

• Heart
  • Wow

Funfouryou

Spoiler …Nate to reveal he’s in an intimate relationship …….with the spaceship earth head

• Haha
  • Sick

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Pretty sure Kristen makes her money riding the mountains: Splash Mountain (RIP), Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain and Nate Mountain.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Dismom2

VIP Member
That was a mess of confusion, first the flight he says is 6am but then it's daylight when he's walking Gracie and the flight is 9 then there's another flight he also doesn't make because of Publix.

We know he's going to the doctor I guess once a year and he has medication to take.
yeah- it sounds like he missed a 6/7 AM flight AND a 10 AM flight?? When he met up with that Dustin guy, dustin said something like "If you hadn't missed BOTH flights...."
What was he doing?? He doesn't have a 9-5, so he should be able to plan ahead and do these kinds of errands if he knows hes leaving. Maybe hes been spending too much time with Wilderness Lodge Girl "off camera??? LOL He was in Disney Springs in the evening- we know he didn't go there at that time without hitting up Dockside Bar at Boathouse, or Hangar Bar. HAHA so my guess he was hungover :rolleyes:
Hes gotta be careful- he completely lucked out with this shirt co gig. If he keeps missing flights that they set up and pay for, they're gonna drop him faster than the powered sugar from a beignet.

• Haha
  • Wow

Dismom2

VIP Member
I got to be honest.

I miss 2021 Nate a lot lately. That is when he personally was most relatable to me.

I once may have exaggerated and told a lady that “I like to run too” and then “ran” a half-marathon to try and impress her after boasting about my best time when I would jog a mile on a treadmill some years earlier.

By the way, does the below lady do Disney content any more (he truly seemed to love her):

View attachment 2665853
I dont know that he seemed to love her. I think she was just the first one after veronica to pay him some attention LOL ( I mean, there was jackie- but i think she was dating her boyfriend/ now husband for most of the time that her and Nate were hanging out. i personally think something happened with them one drunken night, because he and jackie seem to avoid each other now, after being close for awhile. But yet he still hangs out with other married friends like Maria and her husband and Promise and her husband... just strange that Jackie and her husband aren't included in their "friend" group)
anyway- that Meg girl still seems to have an instagram and a youtube. "Mickey's Magic". Looks like she might have a boyfriend now, from a couple of the pics on her IG.

• Heart

Murray9000

VIP Member
I mean, i get it- "Keep it private until it's permanent". He has a lot of crazy fans that have lots of opinions. Shes like 10 years younger and doesn't come across as "friendly" in his videos as, say, Jackie or Serena or whoever. (although i do think shes been coming across better lately!)
So the minute you say you're dating, people have all kinds of opinions. Whereas if you keep it low key theres less "drama". I mean, look at Kyle Pallo. People (myself included LOL) pick apart the way he treats his girlfriend, how he talks to her, that kind of thing) But they care less if you say your only friends HAHA
If I was dating Kristen I'd keep it to myself too. 😝

• Haha
  • Wow
i would have to!!!! Because I'm starting to annoy myself with the wondering!! :ROFLMAO:
speaking of: shes from not too far from there, and has been home with her family this week according to her IG. Wonder if they got together up here?? LOL
Maybe she's at a pickup softball game.

• Haha
  • Heart

beachbabe1014

I know we've discussed this before, but I'm failing to remember the answer...what is up with his ears in hats?! Why does it look like that? 🥴😆

Oh, and I call total BS on the prescription thing. Prescriptions do not end at the end of the calendar year. He most likely had no more refills left and needed a new script. He most likely didn't realize until that day bc he's Nate. He failed to be an adult and handled it before he went on a PAID business trip. We all make mistakes, but come on...what the eff... you're a vlogger, what else do you have to do then prepare for a trip? For effs sake. This shirt company is the best thing he has going for him, and he's starting to eff it up...besides there are pharmacies in NOLA - pick up your meds there! It's really not difficult to have your doc send over your script to a CVS or walgreens to another state.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I chime in here every once in a while to comment on Gracey. My heart breaks for that poor dog seeing how big she is now. I've had 3 Dalmatians over the past 30 years. They are a very tough breed. Dals, even older Dals need to be highly stimulated. They should be very active dogs. Any reputable Dalmatian breeder/rescue will not adopt a Dal out to someone living in an apartment or someone who does not have a fenced in yard, because they need to run, far and fast. Dalmatians also need to be on a very specialized diet, as they are prone to allergies and bladder issues. Red meats should never been given to a Dalmatian...including Golden Corral. Many Dals are vegan because of the health complications. That's why she's gained so much weight--she's not active and her diet is absolute crap. The junk he feeds her will severely affect her life expectancy, sadly. My take: he keeps her for the attention, Dals get a ton of attention.

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
I think that’s the thing with charitable donations. Why do we ever attach our names to them. When people donate enough money to build a hospital wing, let’s say, they always put their name on it (usually) Seems to be human nature to want to be seen as generous and maybe it’s better to indulge that so people keep giving? I don’t know. Did he do it so he could film it? Maybe. But it was still a nice gesture
I agree and would like to add, filming kind gestures is sometimes what this world needs to see. I said maybe 4 pages back that I would hope he’d use his platform to film good things. It definitely (to me) is good to see good acts performed.

• Heart
It’s exactly that, a character. His true self shows by not having his refill ready and missing two flights. That’s Nathaniel. The other one is fake this version more shows the true him. He shows no regard for anyone else but himself deep down. His cameos are PAID, he’s not making videos for you because he cares. I don’t understand how people can be so dumb.
We are locals who sometimes see him out of character and he's a total dick. What people don't realize is that when they see him in the parks or resorts, he's still in character. He has to be! Anywhere he can be seen by Disney fans puts his channel at risk if he isn't "so-so kind" or nice to people who approach him. It's a total scam and all those fools just eat it up...pardon the pun.

• Wow