Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
eh... it seems like they still get along, i dont think it was some cut-throat divorce. And if they're both ok with the videos still being up, then 🤷‍♀️ I think i heard that some of them have been put on private, like the one that showed him getting Gracey for Veronica. so he probably decided which ones he didn't want out there anymore.
Wasn’t that video outed as fake?

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
They still should have made it to the proper size for it to fit correctly.
Yeah fair enough but is that on Nate or whoever designed it? Or I suppose he could have done it but he is associated with a company that does a ton of design work I assume they helped him out on this refresh. And maybe this happened a while ago I just noticed it so not sure.

Century20

VIP Member
Nate has a mystery friend joining him @ Fort Wilderness. I will wager it is Wilderness lodge girl.
(She is sitting next to Nate off camera during the day at the resort, and you can hear he is with someone at the end of the night when he is looking at the Christmas decorations. Also it appears someone is in the car with him filming at different times from the passenger seat.)
Also Nate pre filmed his outro. He closed the curtains but you can tell it was filmed earlier during the day. Guess he did not want to do one of his drunk outros that we talk about. Hi Nate!
Some bad editing.
Goes to his "friend" Shannon's birthday. Doubtful we will ever see this person again.
He may do some live streams in the upcoming days. Nate don't forget to turn on those super chats! #GRIFT

natee1111.jpg

Dismom2

VIP Member
Is that bruising?
i saw the picture on Ryan's IG. I think it's just the lighting and his usual red face. Plus, it was back in July- in Florida. Nate and Kristen both did videos that day ( they all have the same outfits on in the videos) and his face doesn't look bruised or anything in the videos.
The red spots on his legs, though.... :unsure: :oops:

Dismom2

VIP Member
Nate must have been gifted a word of the week calendar as he is setting a record for using the word “cozy” in the last few vlogs.
yeah- and its one that was created by Kristen and Sean. the "cozy" and the 'yooo..." are totally from them.

BINGO! I mean you have Adam Hattan auctioning off a bunch of junk, like bottles of H20 products he took home from his resort stays. :rolleyes: Adam the Woo "was/is" doing his Christmas giveaways not because he cares about any of his fans, but simply to help boost engagement and views after seeing his views really slip in Oct/Nov, etc.
Maybe Nate will have another "charity" auction to help fund his trip to PA and new apartment when he returns?

Question, how can the shirt brand use the paging mr morrow name if Disney has already established a trademark within a ride and more than one merchandise release?

mr.-morrow-shirt-1-1200x900.jpg
tomorrowland-socks-10-1200x900.jpeg

Checked Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Polk and no property tax records under his name yet. No doxing intended just like to do research of publicly available info. Florida makes it too easy but also annoying that you have to search by county.

Nate if you haven't purchased yet three words for your privacy: real estate trust.

Meanwhile has this been discussed? His LLC being inactive?

View attachment 2619956
Maybe Disney stepped in since he is using a character from one of their rides/IP's?

Dismom2

VIP Member
I think it’s time he grows up and deletes the vlogs of your ex?
eh... it seems like they still get along, i dont think it was some cut-throat divorce. And if they're both ok with the videos still being up, then 🤷‍♀️ I think i heard that some of them have been put on private, like the one that showed him getting Gracey for Veronica. so he probably decided which ones he didn't want out there anymore.