Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
See that's the thing if he drops out of his current public role who is going to figure out where he went? His name is pretty unique but he could drop into obscurity pretty easily IMHO.

Maybe he is banking everything on selling his Paging Mr Morrow hats with a silly release date of 6 days before Christmas. Maybe that is due to supply chain or shipping issues or maybe that is the date he decided on with RSVLTS for whatever reason.

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
yup. like i said, its like a bored teenager waiting for her dad to get done talking to his friend or something ( I have a teenager, i know the vibe LOL )
. Shes not bad looking- she could completely find a Disney guy closer to her age where she wouldn't have to spend the day hiding from cameras.
And I mean, i feel like a hypocrite because Kristen is only like 27 i think and i ship the hell out of them. LOL BUT, it's just the way Kristen carries herself / handles herself, it just seems more plausible.
I'm dying to know their origin story-- how and where this love story began! A Bar? Is her mom a fan that set them up? We need details! LOL
Maybe we’ll get introduced after 6 months!

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
There's more than just living at his place and crashing on his couch. Nate was a total dick to this person and turned his back once he got "famous".
Meh that person seems to think everybody on the planet has slighted him if it is who I think it is. What is that saying? There are two sides to every story and then there is the truth.

Paging Mr Morrow is a character played by Nate. I accept he can act totally different when the cameras are off. So maybe he did treat that guy poorly but like I said that guy has a huge chip on his shoulder apparently.

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
what time stamp can you hear him in Adam's video? I thought i watched it pretty closely, but didn't hear Nate... LOL Wonder if he told Adam not to film him because of WL Girl??
and I'm kind of blown away that he hasn't put out his own vlog of the festival yet, especially after reposting a bunch of IG stories with fans that day, so people know he was there. Is the Shirt Company really paying him THAT much, while also paying all those other random guys as well?? Doubt it!!
and the fact that he didn't meet up with his "great friend group" at any point on festival day?
plus, we usually see at least one IG story of him with Sean and/ or Kristen at some point every other day or so. But again, no sign of him with them in awhile- even though it looks like they were all at Epcot around the same time yesterday.
Is our guy ready to "retire" from social media and live a quiet life working as a monorail pilot with his teenage dream girl???
When Promise shows up!!!

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
If she did break up with Doctor Old Balls what would be keeping her in Kansas? She's a nurse she can get a job anywhere almost instantly. What happened to that insider that used to post about her here?
Mom said that she didnt break up, his name is still on her page. I don't have her FB it doesn't show up on google anymore and since I dont have one I technically cant search.
---

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
that totally could be the case. Shes pretty. Plus shes still young enough where her metabolism hasn't started to slow down yet from all the Disney food LOL can't say that for the rest of them. HAHA they probably never thought Nate would be able to "pull" that kind of girl.
I'm just glad my girl Kristen seems to have their support right now. Like i said yesterday, the bottom line is that they've been filling the girlfriend/ boyfriend roles for each other for at least a year now. so this has gotta be hitting her on some level.
I definitely think his friends may feel jealousy toward her, she’s young and cute.

Dismom2

VIP Member
I thought previous page they broke up. Never mind was speculation. Could be, I don’t see a big house anywhere I think we’re looking at seperate pages .
yeah- i think that was just speculation. her IG page still says "god, Gracey JMC"- i believe JMC is the guys initials. And the house pictures i'm talking about were on stories i remember seeing, so they would've only been posted for a day. But who really knows any of this HAHA

Dismom2

VIP Member
At least managing a chain restaurant is a marketable skill set. TTT or ATW cannot even touch that to make a living.
thats what i was thinking. and its really only been 3 years or so since he was doing that on top of vlogging. Not nearly as long as TTT and ATW have been out of the "real job" game.

hmm... this is enticing. 😄 ive actually never had gideons, as many times as ive been to Disney :ROFLMAO: She might be. Her sister appears to be "out' and has a girlfriend, so at least we know the family is supportive.😄

Yes! Theres been a few times where he seemed to be gushing over Sean (which, i mean, I can't blame him! 😄)

Also, at @Century20 i got your message and responded 😄 (figured i would tag you on here this first time, so at least you know it made it to the right email! LOL )
Let us know if you want to take the bet. :cool: