Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
He's seeing if he can get the same views with less effort. That to me says he has another steady source of income now. Most likely from RSVLTS but we can only speculate at this point. It looks like he didn't move last month.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
🤣 except at least Kyle is only 29, so dating a 25 year old (or however old his gf is) is actually a conceivable thought.
True, but the two girls could be sisters was more my point.
---
My money is the WL girl has fairly well off parents that overly coddled her and is hanging out with Nate to get back at them somehow. Or she's an insane person. Nothing else makes sense to me.
See my comment above...

Dismom2

VIP Member
From his mom's to Hoboken is about 2 hours. Would he lengthen his trip just for the livestream? Probably not because that just means he has to drive longer to get home to FL.
true. its a longer drive home from there. But i think about a month ago when he was up there taking the promo pictures for the shirts, he added a day or so onto his trip just to stop and see his mom. So i'm just thinking it's possible he would do the opposite and add on a day at RSVLTS after a few days with his mom. 🤷‍♀️

Forest

VIP Member
She works what looks like an ok job and she went to college etc. Her long-term job and income prospects are probably better than his lol

jumpman23

Chatty Member
His post vlog monolog was like some sort of cry for help.

Has he got to a stage where he thinks he's so important he doesn't need to vlog opening days. or is he having a melt down as all his "friends" have the capacity to film and edit yet he just gets drunk

Dismom2

VIP Member
If it was for [Shirt Company] why didn’t they have him at LA ComicCon?
Yeah/ it’s really strange he wasn’t in LA. I would think that would be a big one for them. that they would want to have their star marketer at 🤣
Maybe he and Sean are buying something together? Sean would have the more steady income proof from Disney for a mortgage 🤷‍♀️

Dismom2

VIP Member
Another week and still driving around with a suspended license. Now at 4 months.
WL girl if you are lurking on here, you better tell your "fwiend" he better take care of this.
seriously!! I would hate for him to be late picking her up for a date because he gets pulled over.... :oops: 😬

Dismom2

VIP Member
Traveling with just my spouse and NO kids with us, exhausts me and I feel tired for days. How is he not getting so tired of all the traveling?
yeah- we'll see how much he likes this traveling stuff once he has those kids that he wants "in a couple years". ( I only bring that up because he did in several videos- i'm not daydreaming about little Nates running around LOL ) He'll either be coming home to a bitter wife who has been with the kids for days while he was off drinking and partying. OR he'll turn them into "family" trips with the kids, which, let's be honest- are never fun!! 🤣

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
Maybe she has a serious Santa fetish and makes Nate waddle around the apartment in a costume? Just a theory...
That’s romantic, I guess I could try to stop thinking it’s weird but it still bothers me. Not my business and I suppose they’re both adults. I think his ex is weird with a 50 year old at 30 so it’s not that it’s just Nate.

Dismom2

VIP Member
Kristen was invited because Sean was the one setting it up. And rumor has it, she was the one to get the 33 invite and took the other two.
ok.. but even if Sean set up the Bull and Bear dinner, it was still for Nate's birthday- i'm sure if Nate had wanted to bring a different "date", he would have.
And the same with Kristen's Club 33 invite- i'm sure she chose who she wanted to take along. The second time she went it was her, Nate and her friend Juliet that lives out there. Even though Sean was in CA, too for the 100th Ball.
And the same with the 100th Ball tickets- they could've bought tickets for whoever they wanted to bring along.

Lampshadelover

Lol - I zoomed in on the same picture (it's on Ryan's IG), but thought, WTF is wrong with his knee? Is this why he switched to long pants?
In my opinion, I would say that he’s got psoriasis on the knee you can see- if you look closely on his elbow, you can see a similar sort of discoloration, which are classic sites for psoriasis plaques

Murray9000

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if in two years Nate is out of YouTube or it is no longer his “job.” He has a regular paycheck job to pay the bills. I think despite ATW retirement plans he’ll still be at it and so will TTT. I think their channels will be continuing their downward spiral, but they won’t any other options. TTT has not had a 9/5 job in a decade.
?
Are you referring to Denny's ? I think his ego is too big now to go back there. Now .....monorail driver? That's a different story.