Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Checked Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Polk and no property tax records under his name yet. No doxing intended just like to do research of publicly available info. Florida makes it too easy but also annoying that you have to search by county.

Nate if you haven't purchased yet three words for your privacy: real estate trust.

Meanwhile has this been discussed? His LLC being inactive?

1000003009.png

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
Same trajectory as many of the other Disney vloggers at the moment especially Adam the Woo. :sleep:

Great work! This was the most beneficial thing to come out of an Adam the Woo vlog in a long time. I am fairly certain she has/is currently lurking on these threads. Knowing this I won't go into the other reasons why I believe this. Sorry Wilderness Lodge Girl if your fishing for intel it's not going to happen. Anyways the drop off of vlogs has been interesting. . . . . also him not being with RSVLTS in LA earlier this month. They have not released there full 2024 schedule just yet, however they are going to the Phoenix open in February and hosting an after party . . so will our jolly fwiend be invited?
What other reasons wont you go into, although you said you wont go into them. Oh well its part of talking to someone who makes their living off the youtube! If you didnt want that, shouldnt dabble in the suite life 😝
---
HAHA if you care to share your other reasons, i have an email address thats my name on here at yahoo. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Just sayin....

If shes looking for more intel- all she needs to know is that this "man" is almost 15 years older than her (from what I can find of her age online...) and shouldn't be going after much younger girls while out at a theme park. He met his match in Kristen- just let them be, and let them eat and "Disney" themselves around the world together LOL

ANYWAY- its very strange the reduction in videos, and just posting in general lately- like i said yesterday, its so weird he wasn't at Epcot the other day with all the new stuff that opened, for somebody whose base is covering Disney stuff. I dont hate him, and i hope everything is ok. it's just so weird!
I thought he just posted he was in his families house?

Dismom2

VIP Member
Speaking of Sean- did anybody else think it was cute on Nate’s IG stories that he was Nate’s plus one at the give kids the world fundraiser last night?? 🥰 and afterwards it looks like they hung out with the Aaron Paul tequila shot girls??

Forest

VIP Member
I watched the Bull and the Bear restaurant part first and thought he was definitely dating Kristin. Then I read here about the feet on the PeopleMover and had my hopes dashed lol. I do think he and Kristin dated in some capacity. I feel like they broke up in September. Just a hunch. Now I think they’re at the we-can-still-be-friends stage. Or hey maybe she’s just using him now for his audience which I say good for her.

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
Gracie is a prop to him, just like everything else in his life. He know she gets views, thoughts and prayers. Why do you think all of a sudden she's in almost every video. He saw the dip in views and knows fans love the dog so it was an easy call to put her in videos.
I’m curious why anyone thinks that he would give her back to her?

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
It just seems odd he'd bring a woman to Epcot but she doesn't interact with any of his vlogger friends or his fans.

I skipped all the food parts but did watch the part where he makes up the excuse for not shooting a video on opening day of the festival.

Maybe people are right and she is his new girlfriend. I admit that seems the most likely scenario but seems like there is more to the story or maybe a different explanation altogether.

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
I dont know that he seemed to love her. I think she was just the first one after veronica to pay him some attention LOL ( I mean, there was jackie- but i think she was dating her boyfriend/ now husband for most of the time that her and Nate were hanging out. i personally think something happened with them one drunken night, because he and jackie seem to avoid each other now, after being close for awhile. But yet he still hangs out with other married friends like Maria and her husband and Promise and her husband... just strange that Jackie and her husband aren't included in their "friend" group)
anyway- that Meg girl still seems to have an instagram and a youtube. "Mickey's Magic". Looks like she might have a boyfriend now, from a couple of the pics on her IG.
I think even the hanging with Maria and Promise has slowed down. Nate seems to be venturing into other adventures versus wanting to hang out with other vlogggers. He doesn’t need to put in much effort anymore and I think he knows that. I think he’s still hung up on the same woman and we won’t see him announce he’s moved on anytime soon if ever. I think friends with benefits for him in Kirsten, but even that is doubtful to me. He seems to always be with Sean. Sean more than Kirsten. Will we this year finally see Nate as a real happy guy? Will he play the sad story that he was broken and slept in his car (for no reason but sympathy since he had a place to live), will we see him find love? Will he buy a house? Will he run Disney and lose the weight? Stay tuned for Morrow 2024, the cookies and the depression. Paging Mr. Sorrow 2024.

S. McQueen Light

I didn't really get a "cry for help" feeling. I think he was just trying too hard to overexplain it. BUT i did think it was interesting he said something like "We'll see how this video performs..." Hes one of the few Disney YouTubers (I'm looking at you, Kyle and JoJo! ) who doesn't really mention views and getting them or not getting them. Felt kind of like a "please keep watching my videos" plead.
I got a whole “I am burning out. The opening mad dash is getting old. Yet, I want to keep this channel viable so please watch even if I am not first. Please.” At least he admits views matter.
What would have been interesting if he stuck out the Saturday mad rush instead of bailing and shown what a nightmare festival weekend day is like. I don’t think he has it in him to be that critical.

Century20

VIP Member
so FanExpo NOLA is this weekend, and Nate mentioned he was going when he was live with the shirt company the other day. Question is... will we get the Gideons cookie video before he leaves?? :oops:
Also- not sure if we talked about this on here. But looks like his Aqua Concert/ "antique" shopping video has been taken down. Anybody have any theories on why?? (other than maybe he realized how ridiculous he looked taking a plastic head on a ride?? LOL)
One guess is he is saving his Gideon's cookie video for when he is in NOLA, since he will not have any content from NOLA posted for several days. The poor guy must still be exhausted for having to posting vlogs every day for his vlogmas series, taking away time from his busy schedule whatever that would be. :rolleyes:
Yep I was the one who mentioned he made his Aqua concert/antique shopping video private. Still no clue why.

111112.jpg

haha yeah i was gonna say- Epcot always looks like a total shitshow in these vlogs every year! LOL
I did see that pic with JoJo on IG, and one with him "toasting" with Sean and Kristen. Also on Kristens IG looks like they ended the night at Waffle House at like 2AM. :rolleyes: (it's a picture of food, but you can see its Nate's shirt sitting across from her). Would also love to know how they safely got from one place to the other....:unsure:
Nate's been rumored to drink and drive. Not sure about the other idiots.