Paging Mr. Morrow #16 Wilderness Lodge Girl or a Mukbang Wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl, I don't know anything about you, but I'm still 100% sure that you can - and should - do better. A tip - don't ever date a man who wears a shirt with his own face on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Did some drama go down at Epcot? Apparently Nate did not have time to meet his friends. . however deleted footage may suggest otherwise.

1-152444.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are her shorts so short? They look like underwear. And it wasn’t even hot that day. Morrow was wearing pants.

Reactions: 2
She’s already causing non sense!
yuuuuppp... theres no reason they all couldn't have met up at the festival, even just at the end. I'm sure they all would've been careful not to put her in their videos if she didn't want to be. So the fact that Nate didn't even make a brief showing in any of their videos says a lot, i think.
Plus, in that random fan video i found- the fan actually says to Nate "Oh. i saw WrightDownMainStreet and Ryan walking little bit ago" And Nate all but brushes it off. Just kind of like "yeah, they're cool". And then changes the subject asking the guy if he saw the new popcorn bucket. 😬 :oops:
Plus Kristen, Ryan, Sean and Nate all posted some IG stories form Epcot yesterday, but Nate didn't appear to be with the 3 of them. So again, they're in the same place on the same day and didn't meet up. and these are the people he was crying that were such great friends??
hmmm... something went down!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My money is the WL girl has fairly well off parents that overly coddled her and is hanging out with Nate to get back at them somehow. Or she's an insane person. Nothing else makes sense to me.

• Haha
🤣 except at least Kyle is only 29, so dating a 25 year old (or however old his gf is) is actually a conceivable thought.
True, but the two girls could be sisters was more my point.
---
My money is the WL girl has fairly well off parents that overly coddled her and is hanging out with Nate to get back at them somehow. Or she's an insane person. Nothing else makes sense to me.
See my comment above...

The whole thing still has me confused. He’s not featured in Adams vlog but I can hear him blabbing in the background. No one is showing Nate. Is he making enemies? WL girl acting stand off?

The whole thing still has me confused. He’s not featured in Adams vlog but I can hear him blabbing in the background. No one is showing Nate. Is he making enemies? WL girl acting stand off?
what time stamp can you hear him in Adam's video? I thought i watched it pretty closely, but didn't hear Nate... LOL Wonder if he told Adam not to film him because of WL Girl??
and I'm kind of blown away that he hasn't put out his own vlog of the festival yet, especially after reposting a bunch of IG stories with fans that day, so people know he was there. Is the Shirt Company really paying him THAT much, while also paying all those other random guys as well?? Doubt it!!
and the fact that he didn't meet up with his "great friend group" at any point on festival day?
plus, we usually see at least one IG story of him with Sean and/ or Kristen at some point every other day or so. But again, no sign of him with them in awhile- even though it looks like they were all at Epcot around the same time yesterday.
Is our guy ready to "retire" from social media and live a quiet life working as a monorail pilot with his teenage dream girl???

what time stamp can you hear him in Adam's video? I thought i watched it pretty closely, but didn't hear Nate... LOL Wonder if he told Adam not to film him because of WL Girl??
and I'm kind of blown away that he hasn't put out his own vlog of the festival yet, especially after reposting a bunch of IG stories with fans that day, so people know he was there. Is the Shirt Company really paying him THAT much, while also paying all those other random guys as well?? Doubt it!!
and the fact that he didn't meet up with his "great friend group" at any point on festival day?
plus, we usually see at least one IG story of him with Sean and/ or Kristen at some point every other day or so. But again, no sign of him with them in awhile- even though it looks like they were all at Epcot around the same time yesterday.
Is our guy ready to "retire" from social media and live a quiet life working as a monorail pilot with his teenage dream girl???
He's probably still exhausted from doing the "12 Days of Christmas Vlogmas". (I still can't get over how stupid that title is !)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When Promise shows up!!!

Okay, I know camera lenses can do weird things, but has Nate lost a ton of weight? If so, good for him. He was blowing up and turning violet like Violet Beauregarde.

Also this makes me think Veronica was internet stalking him and getting snippy regarding that RSVLTs post because this is his first post divorce relationship and she’s feeling weird about it.
We thought the total opposite. We think he's gone up a size in shirts because they seem to look really long on him lately.

I think the friend group are just fine they were at the Bucs game last night.

Reactions: 2
yup. although in their case i think it was an Eagles game HAHA since they're all from PA/NJ. :ROFLMAO: I guess WL must not be a football fan or must've had something else to do. because those looked like some pretty good seats he could've impressed her with! LOL
oh, well- the broken friend group drama was fun for a minute! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Girl, I don't know anything about you, but I'm still 100% sure that you can - and should - do better. A tip - don't ever date a man who wears a shirt with his own face on it.
Also stay away from men who have stickers of their face on their Golf Cart.

woo.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perhaps it was a school night, as WL Girl does not seem to be in attendance. :unsure: 🤷‍♂️
I also can see the friend group being very "cliquey" limiting themselves to Disney "Influencers" and Cast-members. :rolleyes: Age wise WL girl actually seems a better fit with the group compared to Nate. Maturity wise? Well that is a different story. Anyways time will tell. . . . .
Anywhooo's let's see if Nate ever posts that Epcot vlog.

• Haha
It's amazing how fatty was at Festival of the arts but no video. Clearly doesn't care he will be losing views.

maybe he got to drunk and deleted all the footage

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.