Paging Mr. Morrow #16 Wilderness Lodge Girl or a Mukbang Wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go back to the "Most Liked Posts" in this thread, @EmilyisDone included in her post on December 24, a suggestion of
"Paging Mr Morrow #17: that MOUTH can MANAGE! " It got 12 reactions. Not sure if it's reactions or Likes.
I just need the satisfaction of naming a thread and then I can retire happy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dear WL Girl, Just remember as time goes on Nate is going to look more and more like he could be your father.

PMM9518.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Nate realized how happy his ex wife is with a man much older than her and decided to give a younger woman a try. She doesn't look 25 to me but what does it matter? I get it these vloggers monetize their personal lives to an extent but what 2 consenting adults do is between them it doesn't have to be known by strangers on the internet.

I think Nate realized how happy his ex wife is with a man much older than her and decided to give a younger woman a try. She doesn't look 25 to me but what does it matter? I get it these vloggers monetize their personal lives to an extent but what 2 consenting adults do is between them it doesn't have to be known by strangers on the internet.
Because it’s still weird as hell.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I don’t care about their ages so much. She is a grown ass woman.

I’m more fascinated with how these Disney-vlogger male 3s manage to snag 7s (sorry I know I hate the number scale, just seemed the best way to express it) Do the women think these guys are rich? Famous? 😂 I don’t think it can just be the pixie dust.

Reactions: 5
-Nate, will you STFU using the word "cozy". Do you even know what the word means because you use it in situations that aren't even remotely appropriate. You sound like an idiot.
-He refers to a part of the Disney on Broadway show that be cuts out of the video. Nice editing job Einstein !!
-He thinks the whole park knows who he is when they look at him because he's bellowing the Imagination song in the world's worst voice. No, Nate. It's because they think something is wrong with you.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she has a serious Santa fetish and makes Nate waddle around the apartment in a costume? Just a theory...
That’s romantic, I guess I could try to stop thinking it’s weird but it still bothers me. Not my business and I suppose they’re both adults. I think his ex is weird with a 50 year old at 30 so it’s not that it’s just Nate.

I just still wonder why he'd bring her to Epcot on a day he knew would be super crowded with a lot of chance for interactions with fans and other vloggers. I will drop it for now I'm sure the super sleuths here will dig up more info if it is out there to dig up.

I just still wonder why he'd bring her to Epcot on a day he knew would be super crowded with a lot of chance for interactions with fans and other vloggers. I will drop it for now I'm sure the super sleuths here will dig up more info if it is out there to dig up.
I think it’s time he grows up and deletes the vlogs of your ex?

Reactions: 1
yeah- this is one of the main things i'm curious about, too. If shes obviously not comfortable being a "social butterfly" ( as he kept calling himself in the video :rolleyes: ), then why bring her on opening day like that? The only thing i can think is maybe if it's getting more serious, she wanted to see what it was really like when he has to interact with a lot of viewers and other vloggers?? I also think it's strange that we didnt' see any sign of her at recent "big" stuff like NYE and his (multiple) birthday dinners. But I guess there could be a whole host of explanations for any of it.
TBD on all of it, I guess LOL

yeah- this is one of the main things i'm curious about, too. If shes obviously not comfortable being a "social butterfly" ( as he kept calling himself in the video :rolleyes: ), then why bring her on opening day like that? The only thing i can think is maybe if it's getting more serious, she wanted to see what it was really like when he has to interact with a lot of viewers and other vloggers?? I also think it's strange that we didnt' see any sign of her at recent "big" stuff like NYE and his (multiple) birthday dinners. But I guess there could be a whole host of explanations for any of it.
TBD on all of it, I guess LOL
Maybe she works at Gideon's and he's banging her for cookies. She can brag to her friends she shagged the stay puft marshmallow man.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s time he grows up and deletes the vlogs of your ex?
eh... it seems like they still get along, i dont think it was some cut-throat divorce. And if they're both ok with the videos still being up, then 🤷‍♀️ I think i heard that some of them have been put on private, like the one that showed him getting Gracey for Veronica. so he probably decided which ones he didn't want out there anymore.

eh... it seems like they still get along, i dont think it was some cut-throat divorce. And if they're both ok with the videos still being up, then 🤷‍♀️ I think i heard that some of them have been put on private, like the one that showed him getting Gracey for Veronica. so he probably decided which ones he didn't want out there anymore.
Wasn’t that video outed as fake?

His post vlog monolog was like some sort of cry for help.

Has he got to a stage where he thinks he's so important he doesn't need to vlog opening days. or is he having a melt down as all his "friends" have the capacity to film and edit yet he just gets drunk

Has he got to a stage where he thinks he's so important he doesn't need to vlog opening days. or is he having a melt down as all his "friends" have the capacity to film and edit yet he just gets drunk
What part felt like a cry for help? I got the vibe I had to crazy of a day to make a good vlog since the fame so I recorded a new one days later and this is me over explaining it.

I didn't really get a "cry for help" feeling. I think he was just trying too hard to overexplain it. BUT i did think it was interesting he said something like "We'll see how this video performs..." Hes one of the few Disney YouTubers (I'm looking at you, Kyle and JoJo! ) who doesn't really mention views and getting them or not getting them. Felt kind of like a "please keep watching my videos" plead.

Reactions: 1
He's seeing if he can get the same views with less effort. That to me says he has another steady source of income now. Most likely from RSVLTS but we can only speculate at this point. It looks like he didn't move last month.

So we got a text from someone staying at the Poly last night. Nate was spotted in the lobby alone and without a camera. They said he went to Trader Sam's but couldn't see who he was with inside. We asked about WL but they said he didn't arrive with anyone.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.