Paging Mr. Morrow #16 Wilderness Lodge Girl or a Mukbang Wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this "relationship" does not appear to be just some sort of "Disney influencer collaboration".
Three confirmed appearances together, and several others believed to be her since November.
At this point the optics really speak for themselves.

Titles for the next thread - votes as of the moment: ( I have only gone back a few pages)

Paging Mr. Morrow #17 Hiding my daughter… I mean girlfriend, to remain looking lonely - 7 votes (post 953)
Paging Mr. Morrow #17 He’s got a trophy girl and a bad caricature of himself on a shirt. - 4 votes (post 881)
Paging Mr. Morrow #17: 'cause Girls His Age Know Better - 8 votes (post 910)

Long awaited epcot vlog now up!

5451818.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I used to actually somewhat like Nate, but the longer time goes on, he changes and becomes so full of himself that I cant stand him anymore.

Reactions: 2
Our theory is that he's going to drop an "updated" festival mukbang video w/o WL. She was probably in most if not all the footage from day 1.
Your theory was correct!!!! He went back yesterday to re-film. Also he was wearing the same RSVLT shirt he wore on Friday. :cautious: I guess contractual obligations?

He spent an interesting amount of time trying to justify why he didn't film on Friday ( Hi Nate!! We know you are out there lurking :cool:)
He was going to film on Friday, but he was just having a great time talking to his fwiends, and just hanging out and meeting his fans that he decided to come back another day. He went back Saturday said it was too busy, so he went back on Tuesday.
Nate really enjoys the laid back feeling of the festival on Tuesday, and thought people would like that. Does not appear WL Girl was present for the updated vlog though at one point we saw 2 festival passports. So no definitive answer. Perhaps for a little bit?

He thinks he is going to take things slower. . . and possibly will no longer film opening day events, but instead just go hang out and mingle on opening day because he is a social butterfly, and film on another day. Perhaps this will give him more time to spend with WL Girl???
He is testing things out to see if this video performs well despite being 6 days after the festival. He says it is actually a struggle for content makers to turn around content. :rolleyes: His closing is about him wanting to bring joy to the world, has a great life, etc. His stans will love that.

Food, Drinks, etc same old stuff in the vlog.

pmm1172.jpg

Has Nate just learnt the word Cosy
---
New thread name, Paging Mr. Morrow #17 - the human trash can

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well this "relationship" does not appear to be just some sort of "Disney influencer collaboration".
Three confirmed appearances together, and several others believed to be her since November.
At this point the optics really speak for themselves.

Titles for the next thread - votes as of the moment: ( I have only gone back a few pages)

Paging Mr. Morrow #17 Hiding my daughter… I mean girlfriend, to remain looking lonely - 7 votes (post 953)
Paging Mr. Morrow #17 He’s got a trophy girl and a bad caricature of himself on a shirt. - 4 votes (post 881)
Paging Mr. Morrow #17: 'cause Girls His Age Know Better - 8 votes (post 910)

Long awaited epcot vlog now up!

View attachment 2696583
If you go back to the "Most Liked Posts" in this thread, @EmilyisDone included in her post on December 24, a suggestion of
"Paging Mr Morrow #17: that MOUTH can MANAGE! " It got 12 reactions. Not sure if it's reactions or Likes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It just seems odd he'd bring a woman to Epcot but she doesn't interact with any of his vlogger friends or his fans.

I skipped all the food parts but did watch the part where he makes up the excuse for not shooting a video on opening day of the festival.

Maybe people are right and she is his new girlfriend. I admit that seems the most likely scenario but seems like there is more to the story or maybe a different explanation altogether.

Oh lawd he’s so full of tit. He didn’t get any footage because he was walking around with his new girl friend whatever she is.

I love that the gal is (possibly) dating Nate because pixie dust is one hell of a drug and now she has to walk behind him and stand to the side at the Disney parks because he’s such a star

Oh lawd he’s so full of tit. He didn’t get any footage because he was walking around with his new girl friend whatever she is.

I love that the gal is (possibly) dating Nate because pixie dust is one hell of a drug and now she has to walk behind him and stand to the side at the Disney parks because he’s such a star
Such a star 😂

• Haha
Fatty saying it is actually a struggle for content makers to turn around content is the best joke he's ever told. Outside of eating for 2 hours, what does he do with the rest of his day? Editing (with apple software) should take him 1 hour, maybe 2 max! Ok Nate, please explain what you do with the other 20 hours in the day.....it's ok....we will wait for the lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fatty saying it is actually a struggle for content makers to turn around content is the best joke he's ever told. Outside of eating for 2 hours, what does he do with the rest of his day? Editing (with apple software) should take him 1 hour, maybe 2 max! Ok Nate, please explain what you do with the other 20 hours in the day.....it's ok....we will wait for the lies.
exactly. What is he doing with his time?? he doesn't have kids or a house to maintain or a wife (although, maybe now WL Girl fills that section???) - and we know he takes Gracey to the dog park every morning- but thats what, an hour, maybe 2?? He should get some pointers from Kristen. She filmed 2 videos in one day- a Summerhouse brunch video and another one about the non-food stuff at the festival. (shes wearing the same outfit in both is why i'm saying filmed the same day). She got them both edited and posted already. While also i'm pretty sure still working at least a few hours as a CM.
But of course Mr Rockstar doesn't have to work that hard anymore because hes just SO good. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
exactly. What is he doing with his time?? he doesn't have kids or a house to maintain or a wife (although, maybe now WL Girl fills that section???) - and we know he takes Gracey to the dog park every morning- but thats what, an hour, maybe 2?? He should get some pointers from Kristen. She filmed 2 videos in one day- a Summerhouse brunch video and another one about the non-food stuff at the festival. (shes wearing the same outfit in both is why i'm saying filmed the same day). She got them both edited and posted already. While also i'm pretty sure still working at least a few hours as a CM.
But of course Mr Rockstar doesn't have to work that hard anymore because hes just SO good. :rolleyes:
Doesn't make much sense to me, man does nothing. I doubt he takes his dog to the dog park for that long, give me a break. He has NO responsibilities. He has no job, kids, wife (besides a little baby girlfriend is she is) And even so, a spouse should make your life easier and more manageable. Sounds like stressing if shes in the shot is exhausting. I can 100% see why hes divorced even if I dont agree upon them.

Reactions: 5
I just want to know how the whole thing started. Did they meet somewhere and then he slid into her DMS??
Like if i were a young 25 year old girl and had a 38 year old man slide into my DMs, I'd be like "Sure! My BOYFRIEND and I would love to hang out with you sometime!" whether there really was a boyfriend or not- it be an automatic shut-down. But, hey, i guess its different when its the King of Disney :rolleyes:

I just want to know how the whole thing started. Did they meet somewhere and then he slid into her DMS??
Like if i were a young 25 year old girl and had a 38 year old man slide into my DMs, I'd be like "Sure! My BOYFRIEND and I would love to hang out with you sometime!" whether there really was a boyfriend or not- it be an automatic shut-down. But, hey, i guess its different when its the King of Disney :rolleyes:
King of Disney is Walt even after death! A vlogger no matter who is a man child who just walks around with a camera pretending to enjoy Disney World.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.