Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im convinced that girl with him at Wilderness is Meg. She did have red hair at one point.

She was with him when he did his run disney event. she's in some of the pictures. for some reason she has a mask on the whole time. odd..

Its sad, he really wanted people to feel so bad for him like we all don't go through bad things. Losing your step Father must be very hard and I cant imagine the pain but divorce isn't really something I would feel crazy sympathy for. Its not that its not sad for either parties but its not a reason to throw money at a random man... yet its like he thrived on that and ill never understand it.
Nobody should be throwing money at yim for things that happen like death or divorce. One of us has buried both parents within a year and a spouse. Not once did the idea of trying to create a character based on this come to mind. Especially to monetize it. He's a shitbag con artist stealing from the less intelligent.

Also, we don't think it's Meg. The photo on the right is her 2 months ago.

Collage-43.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Agree! Even if he isnt dating them, is this not weird to hang with girls so much younger? What could they have to offer? Their brains arent even at the same level, although Nates intelligence isn't huge. I could NEVER hang out with or date someone 10 year gap.
yeah.. its definitely strange. The only reason I could see a guy aiming to date girls 10-15 years younger is if he really wants to have kids. Because obviously that can be an easier thing for a woman when they're younger. But i feel like they would have to meet in a natural way, not like going out to bars and actively hitting on the youngest girls in the room. THATS creepy! LOL
As for Nate... hopefully this girl was a family friend or something

🤣🤣 I have so many questions! Man, I was going to wait a while to watch his latest video since the last few have been a bore. I know what I'm watching tomorrow morning! Oh, the anticipation! 😂
report back once you watch! HAHA I kinda think it's crazy the money he spends on all this Disney memorabilia when he lives in a one-bedroom apartment! isn't he supposedly saving for a house? and its not even good stuff- like what is he gonna do with a plastic head?? LOL and then Sean saying the tickets for Aqua concert were $80, for a one hit wonder band? :oops: and nate was back to featuring Kristen in this one- calling her name during the concert so she would look at the camera and smile, having her give a recap about the band's love triangle history at the end... Funny that she hasn't had him in any of her videos for months! haha

Reactions: 3
Nobody should be throwing money at yim for things that happen like death or divorce. One of us has buried both parents within a year and a spouse. Not once did the idea of trying to create a character based on this come to mind. Especially to monetize it. He's a shitbag con artist stealing from the less intelligent.

Also, we don't think it's Meg. The photo on the right is her 2 months ago.

View attachment 2601568

we have found Nates type. Pale girls

Reactions: 1
report back once you watch! HAHA I kinda think it's crazy the money he spends on all this Disney memorabilia when he lives in a one-bedroom apartment! isn't he supposedly saving for a house? and its not even good stuff- like what is he gonna do with a plastic head?? LOL and then Sean saying the tickets for Aqua concert were $80, for a one hit wonder band? :oops: and nate was back to featuring Kristen in this one- calling her name during the concert so she would look at the camera and smile, having her give a recap about the band's love triangle history at the end... Funny that she hasn't had him in any of her videos for months! haha
As in "barbie girl"?? They paid $80 to see them?? Ok...kiddo in school so I can watch in a little bit. I'm so intrigued now!! I'm sure it's fantastic 😉

Brace yourself

The Hatbox ghost arrived to Magic Kingdom so expect a flock of bloggers going there today.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
yeah.. its definitely strange. The only reason I could see a guy aiming to date girls 10-15 years younger is if he really wants to have kids. Because obviously that can be an easier thing for a woman when they're younger. But i feel like they would have to meet in a natural way, not like going out to bars and actively hitting on the youngest girls in the room. THATS creepy! LOL
As for Nate... hopefully this girl was a family friend or something

Oh Mylanta! $395 for a Spaceship earth head?!? Then he took it to Epcot to take it on the ride?! 🤣 He looked so proud carrying the head around while wearing his fancy flannel. 😂 Why did I find it so cute the way Sean over explained the ticket prices? Haha, Kristen's double wave was cute as well. This was the most likable I've ever seen Kristen. That's a HUGE compliment coming from me since I'm not a fan of hers. I liked that she looked into the love triangle of aqua. Overall, it's one of his better videos in a while... which isn't saying much, but it made me laugh, cringe, and, for the most part, kept my interest. All things I expect from Mr. Morrow. 😂

• Haha
Oh Mylanta! $395 for a Spaceship earth head?!? Then he took it to Epcot to take it on the ride?! 🤣 He looked so proud carrying the head around while wearing his fancy flannel. 😂 Why did I find it so cute the way Sean over explained the ticket prices? Haha, Kristen's double wave was cute as well. This was the most likable I've ever seen Kristen. That's a HUGE compliment coming from me since I'm not a fan of hers. I liked that she looked into the love triangle of aqua. Overall, it's one of his better videos in a while... which isn't saying much, but it made me laugh, cringe, and, for the most part, kept my interest. All things I expect from Mr. Morrow. 😂
HAHA right?!? a few weeks ago he decided not to buy some 101 Dalmations artwork because of the money. But at least that would've just hung on the wall to fill up blank wall space. WTF are you gonna do with a plastic head?!?! And i gotta say- i do think the fancy flannels are a decent look for him.
Sean is 100% adorable all the time!!! :ROFLMAO:
and yeah, i thought Kristen was likable in this one, too. Although, I've always been more of a fan than not. LOL I do think shes gotten more likable in her own videos lately, too- i think shes learning how to be more herself and not trying to be what she thinks people want to see. But did you see what i mean though? Like during the concert, he purposely said her name just to get her to turn and give a smile to the camera. And even when they were eating, he had the camera on her almost the whole time. Just funny seeing how she hasn't showed him in one of her videos for a few months. HAHA i thought he was supposed to be the one with the clout! :ROFLMAO:

HAHA right?!? a few weeks ago he decided not to buy some 101 Dalmations artwork because of the money. But at least that would've just hung on the wall to fill up blank wall space. WTF are you gonna do with a plastic head?!?! And i gotta say- i do think the fancy flannels are a decent look for him.
Sean is 100% adorable all the time!!! :ROFLMAO:
and yeah, i thought Kristen was likable in this one, too. Although, I've always been more of a fan than not. LOL I do think shes gotten more likable in her own videos lately, too- i think shes learning how to be more herself and not trying to be what she thinks people want to see. But did you see what i mean though? Like during the concert, he purposely said her name just to get her to turn and give a smile to the camera. And even when they were eating, he had the camera on her almost the whole time. Just funny seeing how she hasn't showed him in one of her videos for a few months. HAHA i thought he was supposed to be the one with the clout! :ROFLMAO:
No...but seriously what is he going to do with that head??? Haha! He definitely looks more put together with that flannel, which is saying a lot for him. I did notice he showed Kristen more this time. Sorry to say, I don't think it means much. I still don't think anything is going on between them, and I don't think he's looking for clout. In her videos, ppl always ask where Nate is if he's not in it. But I get why you'd want them to be together. They would make sense to some degree. I think she is making a conscious effort not to show him so people don't automatically associate her with him. Make a name for herself type of thing. He got her followers, now she needs to do the rest.

I've had Barbie girl stuck in my head all morning...🥴

No...but seriously what is he going to do with that head??? Haha! He definitely looks more put together with that flannel, which is saying a lot for him. I did notice he showed Kristen more this time. Sorry to say, I don't think it means much. I still don't think anything is going on between them, and I don't think he's looking for clout. In her videos, ppl always ask where Nate is if he's not in it. But I get why you'd want them to be together. They would make sense to some degree. I think she is making a conscious effort not to show him so people don't automatically associate her with him. Make a name for herself type of thing. He got her followers, now she needs to do the rest.

I've had Barbie girl stuck in my head all morning...🥴
HAHAHAH it's been in my head since Tuesday night! 🤪 Sean (or maybe it was kristen) posted an IG story from the concert late at night right as i was heading to bed- so it was in my head while i was trying to fall asleep- and then the next day Nate posted his video and it started all over again 🤪
I totally agree with why shes not showing him much. I think shes really aware of how much people could say " You only hang out with Nate for clout" or " You only have followers because of Nate" and that kind of thing. So shes being really careful to do it on her own- or like you said "ok, he helped me get started with followers, but i want to take it from here".
I can't wait for his future "house tour" video (if it ever happens!) to see where he ends putting that plastic head! LOL i mean, honestly, of all the things he could buy!!! :oops:

I can't wait for his future "house tour" video (if it ever happens!) to see where he ends putting that plastic head! LOL i mean, honestly, of all the things he could buy!!! :oops:
With how he spends money, I don't see a house in his (near) future...

Reactions: 5
I will die and go to heaven if at the end of Nate's next video Gracie comes down the stairs with the head in her mouth and it's torn to shreds.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nate please rename yourself PAGING MR. MORON because you are indeed a Moron.
Nate complains about a $28 Disney Christmas Ornament, and a couple weeks later spends $395 on a "spaceship earth mold head" :rolleyes:
Spends $80 to see the group Aqua perform, meanwhile has a suspended license due to a balance owed to the Osceola county court. :unsure:

A mystery guest joined Nate, Kristin and Sean but not shown on camera except her hand. (She was sitting between Nate and Kristin) Could this be his new fwiend spotted with him in Adam the woo's vlog? If it was Phoebe or anyone else that is known he would have just shown them.

pm11111.jpg

Nate was tanked by the end of the night as usual

pm22222.jpg

Nate please rename yourself PAGING MR. MORON because you are indeed a Moron.
Nate complains about a $28 Disney Christmas Ornament, and a couple weeks later spends $395 on a "spaceship earth mold head" :rolleyes:
Spends $80 to see the group Aqua perform, meanwhile has a suspended license due to a balance owed to the Osceola county court. :unsure:

A mystery guest joined Nate, Kristin and Sean but not shown on camera except her hand. (She was sitting between Nate and Kristin) Could this be his new fwiend spotted with him in Adam the woo's vlog? If it was Phoebe or anyone else that is known he would have just shown them.

View attachment 2602323

Nate was tanked by the end of the night as usual

View attachment 2602326
YES!!! I meant to post about the maroon nails mystery guest, too!!! So strange!! At the concert, it didn't appear that there was anybody else there with the 3 of them- so was it a friend of kristens who only joined them for dinner and nate didn't want to show? OR was it Wilderness Lodge Girl and Nate hid her at the concert, too?? HAHA its always so fun catching things that they dont think we'll notice LOL

YES!!! I meant to post about the maroon nails mystery guest, too!!! So strange!! At the concert, it didn't appear that there was anybody else there with the 3 of them- so was it a friend of kristens who only joined them for dinner and nate didn't want to show? OR was it Wilderness Lodge Girl and Nate hid her at the concert, too?? HAHA its always so fun catching things that they dont think we'll notice LOL
I will say he hid "Wilderness Lodge Girl" and she was behind him at the concert. I was expecting him to turn the camera on himself when he was singing Barbie Girl, but he never did which had me wondering. He also made sure not to pan the camera to far to the right. :LOL: The one useful thing Adam the woo has caught on camera was Nate's new fwiend, I don't think Nate was anticipating that at all.

Reactions: 4
I will say he hid "Wilderness Lodge Girl" and she was behind him at the concert. I was expecting him to turn the camera on himself when he was singing Barbie Girl, but he never did which had me wondering. He also made sure not to pan the camera to far to the right. :LOL: The one useful thing Adam the woo has caught on camera was Nate's new fwiend, I don't think Nate was anticipating that at all.
haha just had to go rewatch and i can see what you're saying! you would think usually he would've turned the camera on himself for a second while hes singing Barbie Girl LOL
Except around the 30:10 mark, when the song is over and the 2 singers are kissing on stage, you can see Kristen right in front of Nate and then Nate pans to the right and it looks like Sean is right next to him, with nobody in between them. And on Nate's left is the wall basically, so i dont think WL Girl would be standing to his left.
HMMM.... Thank God for Adam the Woo coming through and actually giving us something to talk about on here, since Nate has been posting less lately LOL
Also- the part where kristen has his camera and he goes over to meet the opening act girl. and he does some kind of thumbs up/ "hey, check her out" kind of face. I dont think he would do that if there was somebody with them that he recently started dating.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.