Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Line wasn't too bad yesterday. Didn't see any of the usual idiots when we rode HM.
haha good! yeah, i'm watching Jackie's video now and she said it wasn't bad becasue its a party day. We're coming from NJ next weekend, just for the weekend to do the Christmas party and some EPCOT time... BUT sounds like Nate and crew will be at Universal, eating at the Orlando Informer- so i should be safe! HAHA ( Kristen said somewhere that she'll be there, so i'm assuming Nate wouldn't miss out!)

Reactions: 2
haha good! yeah, i'm watching Jackie's video now and she said it wasn't bad becasue its a party day. We're coming from NJ next weekend, just for the weekend to do the Christmas party and some EPCOT time... BUT sounds like Nate and crew will be at Universal, eating at the Orlando Informer- so i should be safe! HAHA ( Kristen said somewhere that she'll be there, so i'm assuming Nate wouldn't miss out!)
We are doing a Christmas party next week as well. Should be without Nate eating all the cookies.

Reactions: 1
AND the Hatbox ghost is now on Haunted Mansion! :oops: We might be in a for a double-feature video!!
Will he be able to get out of bed before noon today to make it down to Gideon's?? He still maybe recovering from last nights bender.
Hopefully Wilderness lodge girl drove last night.

• Sick
Will he be able to get out of bed before noon today to make it down to Gideon's?? He still maybe recovering from last nights bender.
Hopefully Wilderness lodge girl drove last night.
Will the Wilderness Lodge girl be traveling with him to LACC or did he not get the invite from his shirt sponsor?

Will the Wilderness Lodge girl be traveling with him to LACC or did he not get the invite from his shirt sponsor?
I am thinking no invite. He has not mentioned anything about it. . . but again these grifters like to be secretive at times. Adam the woo is another one known to do that, but does a horrible job as everyone usually knows what his plans are.

yeah- i was wondering about this, too! he didn't mention anything about going, or post anything about traveling there. It's like hes gonna pull a Kyle Pallo " oh, I was definitely invited! I just ELECTED not to go..." :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yeah- i was wondering about this, too! he didn't mention anything about going, or post anything about traveling there. It's like hes gonna pull a Kyle Pallo " oh, I was definitely invited! I just ELECTED not to go..." :rolleyes:
His IG usually gives everything away but lately it's been awfully quiet. Our bet is that he didn't get the invite.

His IG usually gives everything away but lately it's been awfully quiet. Our bet is that he didn't get the invite.
yeah... hes been quiet online in general lately, like we keep saying on here. Less on IG, less videos. I keep waiting for some kind of "mike drop" annoucenment type video or something. Maybe hes just all gaga for wilderness lodge girl and focusing on her :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I do see a comment on his video from a couple hours ago saying "It was nice to meet you in Disney Springs" So, if he was there today then he definitely didnt go to LA. It's just strange- you would think he would use it to get some DL christmas content. he hasn't mentioned anything about heading there for the season either. He didnt get a lot of use out of that annual pass this year.

yeah... hes been quiet online in general lately, like we keep saying on here. Less on IG, less videos. I keep waiting for some kind of "mike drop" annoucenment type video or something. Maybe hes just all gaga for wilderness lodge girl and focusing on her :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I do see a comment on his video from a couple hours ago saying "It was nice to meet you in Disney Springs" So, if he was there today then he definitely didnt go to LA. It's just strange- you would think he would use it to get some DL christmas content. he hasn't mentioned anything about heading there for the season either. He didnt get a lot of use out of that annual pass this year.
Someone else wasn't paying so he stayed in FL. Most (if not all) of his travel this year has been on someone else's dime.

Reactions: 4
If you ain’t at Gideons on the first of the month, who are you??
and will Gracie like her pup cakes this time ?? It’s anybody’s guess!
We are expecting a "so so good" in the next video especially since it's the same cookies as last year. Nate, er Gracie, always eats the pup cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We are expecting a "so so good" in the next video especially since it's the same cookies as last year. Nate, er Gracie, always eats the pup cup.
Do we have any wagers on how many calories he is going to consume on the next vlog? Will cookie time be followed up with a meal at Boathouse? Polite pig?

Either way Nate will deliver because that's what his fans want!

cookie1.jpg

• Haha
Do we have any wagers on how many calories he is going to consume on the next vlog? Will cookie time be followed up with a meal at Boathouse? Polite pig?

Either way Nate will deliver because that's what his fans want!

View attachment 2605544
Will he buy cake also? What flavor cold brew will he wash that bad boy down with?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Will he buy cake also? What flavor cold brew will he wash that bad boy down with?
You know it! :cool:
11 am and still no vlog. . I guess he is still nursing that hangover. :unsure: Oh. . . . I mean he must be still figuring out his new computer that takes him longer to edit vlogs. :rolleyes: Sure Nate.

• Haha
You know it! :cool:
11 am and still no vlog. . I guess he is still nursing that hangover. :unsure: Oh. . . . I mean he must be still figuring out his new computer that takes him longer to edit vlogs. :rolleyes: Sure Nate.
I noticed in his video the other day he made sure to show that he was drinking a Liquid Death during the concert, which is just water. 🙄 But he was obviously red faced and plastered at the end of the video back at his apartment. So I’m sure they stopped at an actual bar after the concert. You’re not fooling anybody, Nate! 😳
And I’m still on a mission to figure out who the girl/ arm/ hand with them at dinner was!!! 🤣 Wilderness Lodge Girl? Or a different Homecoming Girl?? 🤔🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.