Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was confused on the plot twist he had kept mentioning RSVLT trip but then he's in Pennsylvania. It's nice be went up early from his mom and spending holidays since she's not well. She looked to be on oxygen tank in brief shot of her?
yeah it was confusing! the best i could understand was that he had to go to NY for something with RSVLTS, and he decided to head up a day early to PA to see his family before he headed into NY, since its driving distance. Sounds like since his mom was having health issues he wanted to check in on her, even though hes gonna be there for christmas. I actually give Bonnie a lot of credit- seems like shes taking care of the mom and the neice with special needs, too. thats a lot to take on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The wedding would 100% be legendary!! Of course, Brian and Aaron will be the officiants ( good publicity to raise money for Type 1 Diabetes research at a Type 1 Diabetics wedding!!) Lily, of course, will be the late-night reception entertainment 😉
Let's not forget from the bride's side- Sister Walnut! and Ryan, to film his "Things at the Wedding That Gave Me Diarrhea" TikToks.

NATE, i know you're reading- PLEASE don't let us down!!! This "Wright Down Mr. Morrow Wedding" NEEDS to happen!!!

Also if anybody wants a laugh. Theres a small channel ARC Adventures that tagged Nate on IG yesterday. I watched their video where they saw him in Disney Springs. There was this Christmas Tree character thing (basically a rolling speaker with a tree on top, with somebody hidden somewhere with a microphone roasting people as it rolled around. Kinda hard to describe.
ANYWAY- whoever was doing the voice was ROASTING the crap out of Nate and it was hilarious!!!! I was almost wondering it was somebody from here. When Nate said his name was Mr. Morrow, the tree thing said "Oh, ok, so we're using the fake name today...." :ROFLMAO:And then stuff like "How come you aren't in LA with those other guys?" (RSVLTS is at Comi-con this weekend) " I know the real story about the shirts. You just happened to know one guy who introduced you to the shirt guys..." "Why aren't you on the Christmas Disney cruise with all the others?" :ROFLMAO: It was amazing!! I can't wait to see how Nate edits it down for his own video...

On a side note- Thanks for keeping me entertained this weekend, guys!! My in-laws are visiting from out of town so its been a fun little escape while they're entertaining the kids for me :ROFLMAO: Also, thanks to Adam the Woo and Nate for having perfect timing exposing the mystery girl so we have more to talk about:ROFLMAO:
It felt like a bit of a bit of a troll on his channel but he has edited it heavily from what you’ve said down to, why don’t you have one of the short shirts on you wear! I never thought I would see a YouTuber get trolled by a tree at Disney springs! I liked the fake name and then a joke bit!

Reactions: 1
oh you know it was "so, so, good!" especially when combined with a cold brew of some sort.

But- PLOT TWIST (as the kids say...) he chaotically ran around to surprise his friends who supposedly didn't know his new phone number and had been trying to reach out to him to meet up while they're in town. They did what seemed like a version of a holiday monorail crawl (without the singing, as far as he showed) they did California grill and then the grand floridian then the Poly. Then- plot twist AGAIN!!! he flew home to visit his mom and sister- hes apparently doing some shirt company stuff in NY and decided to fly up early and spend a day or 2 with them.
Supposedly he'll be heading back up there for christmas too.
Why can't this slob actually adhere to the dress code at the California Grill? Is it that hard?

Reactions: 4
It felt like a bit of a bit of a troll on his channel but he has edited it heavily from what you’ve said down to, why don’t you have one of the short shirts on you wear! I never thought I would see a YouTuber get trolled by a tree at Disney springs! I liked the fake name and then a joke bit!
yeah- he definitely edited out the stuff about LA and the Disney Cruise. you have to watch that other channel for that. I totally want to know who was "playing" the tree, because they definitely seemed like they wanted to let Nate have it a little bit. He even said something in his video like "I feel like the tree knew me personally- He was making some bold claims!"

Why can't this slob actually adhere to the dress code at the California Grill? Is it that hard?
But...he had one of his new "fancy flannels" on! at least it wasn't a tank top like JoJo tried to wear up there one time! LOL

Reactions: 2
yeah- he definitely edited out the stuff about LA and the Disney Cruise. you have to watch that other channel for that. I totally want to know who was "playing" the tree, because they definitely seemed like they wanted to let Nate have it a little bit. He even said something in his video like "I feel like the tree knew me personally- He was making some bold claims!"

But...he had one of his new "fancy flannels" on! at least it wasn't a tank top like JoJo tried to wear up there one time! LOL
:LOL: The tree was hilarious! I watched the other channel's video of the interaction and I loved the comment about him not being on the Disney cruise and asking how come your not in LA? :LOL: The tree does seem to know quite a bit. :cool: Good think Nate took it out of his video or his fans would be unleashing on the tree. :LOL:

Oh yes his "fancy flannel" that he was roasting in at Disney springs and his resort crawl and the same one he traveled in and was wearing in PA the following day. :sick::sick:

• Sick
Also if anybody wants a laugh. Theres a small channel ARC Adventures that tagged Nate on IG yesterday. I watched their video where they saw him in Disney Springs. There was this Christmas Tree character thing (basically a rolling speaker with a tree on top, with somebody hidden somewhere with a microphone roasting people as it rolled around. Kinda hard to describe.
ANYWAY- whoever was doing the voice was ROASTING the crap out of Nate and it was hilarious!!!! I was almost wondering it was somebody from here. When Nate said his name was Mr. Morrow, the tree thing said "Oh, ok, so we're using the fake name today...." :ROFLMAO:And then stuff like "How come you aren't in LA with those other guys?" (RSVLTS is at Comi-con this weekend) " I know the real story about the shirts. You just happened to know one guy who introduced you to the shirt guys..." "Why aren't you on the Christmas Disney cruise with all the others?" :ROFLMAO: It was amazing!! I can't wait to see how Nate edits it down for his own video...
Can someone make a clip of this to save?

Pretty sure it's the guy circled in the pic below controlling "Douglas Fir." He drives the thing with the remote inside his crossbody bag and speaks through a small microphone (see the man has his hand to his mouth).

The Orlando-based company, "Real Simple Ideas," used to contract with Disney and featured "PUSH" their talking trash can in the Magic Kingdom/EPCOT and "PIPA" the talking recycling bin at Animal Kingdom. ABSOLUTELY adorable and I was sad when Disney didn't want to pay the puppeteers any longer (shocker). Perhaps Real Simple Ideas sold the technolgy to someone else, but clearly they are still in Orlando and familiar with the grifters. ;) :love:

1701712563441.png

Pretty sure it's the guy circled in the pic below controlling "Douglas Fir." He drives the thing with the remote inside his crossbody bag and speaks through a small microphone (see the man has his hand to his mouth).

The Orlando-based company, "Real Simple Ideas," used to contract with Disney and featured "PUSH" their talking trash can in the Magic Kingdom/EPCOT and "PIPA" the talking recycling bin at Animal Kingdom. ABSOLUTELY adorable and I was sad when Disney didn't want to pay the puppeteers any longer (shocker). Perhaps Real Simple Ideas sold the technolgy to someone else, but clearly they are still in Orlando and familiar with the grifters. ;) :love:

View attachment 2609811

I hate that the tree acted like he knew him. As funny as it was, sorta, it just swelled his head even more 🙄 And then those two random people the woman repeats twice “we’re Nate’s friends!” Maam, You are definitely not.

I hate that the tree acted like he knew him. As funny as it was, sorta, it just swelled his head even more 🙄 And then those two random people the woman repeats twice “we’re Nate’s friends!” Maam, You are definitely not.
We felt that way and then realized that it's someone who doesn't like him and reads Tattle/Reddit. 6 months ago everyone was chugging the kool aid.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else pick up that Nate said he only purchased 3 cookies. Then goes on to show his new $18 tin what had 3 cookies in it and then had another one not in the tin. so fatty had 4

Also the tree roasts him straight away saying he's going use his pretend name haha

Id love to see the unedited bits as that tree is not a fan of Nate

Reactions: 3
Anyone else pick up that Nate said he only purchased 3 cookies. Then goes on to show his new $18 tin what had 3 cookies in it and then had another one not in the tin. so fatty had 4
oh, come on. Those "Extra" cookies obviously all made it on the plane home to mom, Bonnie and his niece! Duh! He could NEVER eat 4 cookies! :unsure::oops: 😄
Also- does anybody think it's strange that he hasn't mentioned- or even teased- a holiday Disneyland trip?? I remember early in the year him saying that he has a magic key and hoped to go a lot. Same with Kristen- shes usually all about Disneyland, and i'm surprised she hasn't mentioned going there for their holiday food. :unsure: Maybe thats what he meant in his last video when he said " I have a lot of traveling coming up, but not to new places"?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I hate that the tree acted like he knew him. As funny as it was, sorta, it just swelled his head even more
I have to disagree on that one. Having watched the unedited version of the interaction the tree got some good digs in that of course Nate omitted from his video. His ego was definitely bruised after the LA and Disney cruise comments.

Do we have any leading contenders for the next thread name? Paging Mr. Morrow #16 Mystery Girl or a Mukbang Wedding seems to be leading the vote of recent names with 5. I have not gone too far back to check out previous suggestions. @Dismom2 would you be open to replacing Mystery girl with wilderness lodge girl? :LOL: since your investigative work seems to have confirmed that.

• Haha
I have to disagree on that one. Having watched the unedited version of the interaction the tree got some good digs in that of course Nate omitted from his video. His ego was definitely bruised after the LA and Disney cruise comments.

Do we have any leading contenders for the next thread name? Paging Mr. Morrow #16 Mystery Girl or a Mukbang Wedding seems to be leading the vote of recent names with 5. I have not gone too far back to check out previous suggestions. @Dismom2 would you be open to replacing Mystery girl with wilderness lodge girl? :LOL: since your investigative work seems to have confirmed that.
I didn't go back and check for other title suggestions. But I'm totally open to changing it to "Wilderness Lodge Girl", since it was confirmed. LOL
I think I just liked the alliteration of "Mystery and Mukbang". But i feel like it has to be changed since shes no longer a mystery HAHA

oh, come on. Those "Extra" cookies obviously all made it on the plane home to mom, Bonnie and his niece! Duh! He could NEVER eat 4 cookies! :unsure::oops: 😄
Also- does anybody think it's strange that he hasn't mentioned- or even teased- a holiday Disneyland trip?? I remember early in the year him saying that he has a magic key and hoped to go a lot. Same with Kristen- shes usually all about Disneyland, and i'm surprised she hasn't mentioned going there for their holiday food. :unsure: Maybe thats what he meant in his last video when he said " I have a lot of traveling coming up, but not to new places"?🤷‍♀️
Interesting that the shirt company doesn't have anything listed online for NYC and Nate said he was doing an event there? The next advertised event for the brand isn't till February in FL. That means nothing in CA for Nate unless he actually pays his own way there. Kristen has an advantage at DL because she's a CM and can use her perks while Nate has to pay for everything on his own. It almost seems like Nate's free ride is almost at it's end.

Reactions: 5
I didn't go back and check for other title suggestions. But I'm totally open to changing it to "Wilderness Lodge Girl", since it was confirmed. LOL
I think I just liked the alliteration of "Mystery and Mukbang". But i feel like it has to be changed since shes no longer a mystery HAHA
LOL I am open to either one as well. . . . :LOL: @Hereforthesh or @starri I know you have been starting the new threads lately.

Interesting that the shirt company doesn't have anything listed online for NYC and Nate said he was doing an event there? The next advertised event for the brand isn't till February in FL. That means nothing in CA for Nate unless he actually pays his own way there. Kristen has an advantage at DL because she's a CM and can use her perks while Nate has to pay for everything on his own. It almost seems like Nate's free ride is almost at it's end.
yeah- he said something like " I dont think I'm gonna vlog in NY since its more for like errands for RSVLTS" So it doesnt sound like it was an event. Maybe we'll get to see some more facebook ads featuring him?? HAHA
And yeah- thats why i mentioned Kristen, because I dont think he would go there without her (or Sean) to get the CM perks on food and stuff while hes there LOL

Just did a bit of catching up.

Good to see Nate enjoying the benefits, perhaps sexually, of his celebrity status with several females.

#LetNateCook

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.