Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, you know I’ll be following this one like a hawk!!! I don’t want some random basic-looking, waify 25 year old to get in the way of my Nate and Kristen mukbang wedding dreams!!! 😅
Speaking of, I wonder what Nate’s first wedding looked like. Bud light and plenty of it 😂 HOW DID HE DRESS that is the question. I’ve searched the world. No proof of the wedding exists. Mom maybe you can help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh, you know I’ll be following this one like a hawk!!! I don’t want some random basic-looking, waify 25 year old to get in the way of my Nate and Kristen mukbang wedding dreams!!! 😅
Interesting that if you scroll through who he follows, you will see a lot of very young looking women.

Reactions: 1
Speaking of, I wonder what Nate’s first wedding looked like. Bud light and plenty of it 😂 HOW DID HE DRESS that is the question. I’ve searched the world. No proof of the wedding exists. Mom maybe you can help.
🤣 I’m afraid I’m not much help on this one either. I feel like I’ve seen a wedding picture around at some point and he was in a suit, but no idea where that was. Hopefully somebody else can help!

Interesting that if you scroll through who he follows, you will see a lot of very young looking women.
Yuuuupppp. I can totally see the whole process now! He’s in the park, a young girl comes up to him “OMG, Nate!!! My MOM loves your videos! This is my first trip without her- can we take a pic to send her back at home??” Him : Sure, but make sure you tag me!
Then later that night, he shares their post with the pic and then slides into their DMs before they leave to go back home 😕🤢

They could do a destination wedding. The Amish buffet in Pennsylvania.
YES!!! A shady maple smorgasbord wedding!!! 🙌 that’s totally the kind of thing I’m expecting!
With 6 kegs of bud light for Nate. And… Kristen seems to like white claws, so she get 6 kegs of that! Not even sure if tgat comes in kegs, but, hey, the bride gets what she wants at the shade maple!

Reactions: 3
HoLY tit!!! you're right!!! Man, I'm good, huh?! :ROFLMAO: So does that mean they really do have something going on?? Or is she just like "F you creeps, I can't even be friends with someone without getting stalked ??!" :unsure:

sure, I definitely sound a tad bit stalker-ish, but Im promise I'm not an actual crazy person! I just have some time on my hands to interpret what you're putting out there! HAHA

Yup! That’s why her Facebook page was the real clue. Those pics weren’t filtered/shopped so you could see it was the same girl from Adam’s video
:LOL: I really have zero doubt that the person you found and the one caught on Adam's vlog are one in the same.
She shouldn't be worried about what we have to say, more so what Nate's Endocrinologist (which he doesn't even have, let alone health insurance) would have to say about him. I am sure the results of his labs would be atrocious.
As for the mukbang wedding that would be legendary. :LOL: Would all of the disney grifters be invited? Would we see ghosts from the past return? Jackie? Serena Rae? The 2 Tik Tok Girls? His so called Brother who he met at Disneyland last time? His fwiends aks The fellas he hung out with once in 2018?
What about his famous fwiends? I assume they will be busy and wont be able to attend! Lily Alridge. Brian Cranston. Aaron Paul.

Reactions: 3
:LOL: I really have zero doubt that the person you found and the one caught on Adam's vlog are one in the same.
She shouldn't be worried about what we have to say, more so what Nate's Endocrinologist (which he doesn't even have, let alone health insurance) would have to say about him. I am sure the results of his labs would be atrocious.
As for the mukbang wedding that would be legendary. :LOL: Would all of the disney grifters be invited? Would we see ghosts from the past return? Jackie? Serena Rae? The 2 Tik Tok Girls? His so called Brother who he met at Disneyland last time? His fwiends aks The fellas he hung out with once in 2018?
What about his famous fwiends? I assume they will be busy and wont be able to attend! Lily Alridge. Brian Cranston. Aaron Paul.
The wedding would 100% be legendary!! Of course, Brian and Aaron will be the officiants ( good publicity to raise money for Type 1 Diabetes research at a Type 1 Diabetics wedding!!) Lily, of course, will be the late-night reception entertainment 😉
Let's not forget from the bride's side- Sister Walnut! and Ryan, to film his "Things at the Wedding That Gave Me Diarrhea" TikToks.

NATE, i know you're reading- PLEASE don't let us down!!! This "Wright Down Mr. Morrow Wedding" NEEDS to happen!!!

Also if anybody wants a laugh. Theres a small channel ARC Adventures that tagged Nate on IG yesterday. I watched their video where they saw him in Disney Springs. There was this Christmas Tree character thing (basically a rolling speaker with a tree on top, with somebody hidden somewhere with a microphone roasting people as it rolled around. Kinda hard to describe.
ANYWAY- whoever was doing the voice was ROASTING the crap out of Nate and it was hilarious!!!! I was almost wondering it was somebody from here. When Nate said his name was Mr. Morrow, the tree thing said "Oh, ok, so we're using the fake name today...." :ROFLMAO:And then stuff like "How come you aren't in LA with those other guys?" (RSVLTS is at Comi-con this weekend) " I know the real story about the shirts. You just happened to know one guy who introduced you to the shirt guys..." "Why aren't you on the Christmas Disney cruise with all the others?" :ROFLMAO: It was amazing!! I can't wait to see how Nate edits it down for his own video...

On a side note- Thanks for keeping me entertained this weekend, guys!! My in-laws are visiting from out of town so its been a fun little escape while they're entertaining the kids for me :ROFLMAO: Also, thanks to Adam the Woo and Nate for having perfect timing exposing the mystery girl so we have more to talk about:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I can guess which t-shirt he wore, at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
GUYS!!! the video is up!! I repeat the Cookie video is up!!!

Also, to add to my earlier post- Nate, i know you're reading. If you can't make this Kristen and Nate wedding happen, can we al least get a confirmation or denial of a relationship soon? So that us semi-crazy, slightly bored housewives will stop reading into your videos?? LOL Thank you! ok- Carry on with the cookie business!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How was that bad boy?
He got 2 cookies, 1 piece of cake and a drink that probably involved peppermint.

Then broke the cookies in half in front of the camara. He likes the cookies but they are not his favorite.

Then he went ate a meal in a Disney spring restaurant and got Gracey some cupcakes.

I haven't watch the video btw just recapping base on history.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I went to DCA for the first time yesterday. My buddy and I hit two of their Festival of the Holidays booths, shared a few things at Carthay Circle Lounge and each had half of a holiday churro and I was stuffed.

It makes me even more nauseated when I think of all the junk Nate eats.

How was that bad boy?
oh you know it was "so, so, good!" especially when combined with a cold brew of some sort.

But- PLOT TWIST (as the kids say...) he chaotically ran around to surprise his friends who supposedly didn't know his new phone number and had been trying to reach out to him to meet up while they're in town. They did what seemed like a version of a holiday monorail crawl (without the singing, as far as he showed) they did California grill and then the grand floridian then the Poly. Then- plot twist AGAIN!!! he flew home to visit his mom and sister- hes apparently doing some shirt company stuff in NY and decided to fly up early and spend a day or 2 with them.
Supposedly he'll be heading back up there for christmas too.

But- PLOT TWIST (as the kids say...) he chaotically ran around to surprise his friends who supposedly didn't know his new phone number and had been trying to reach out to him to meet up while they're in town. They did what seemed like a version of a holiday monorail crawl (without the singing, as far as he showed) they did California grill and then the grand floridian then the Poly. Then- plot twist AGAIN!!! he flew home to visit his mom and sister- hes apparently doing some shirt company stuff in NY and decided to fly up early and spend a day or 2 with them.
WHAT DID I JUST WATCH???? :LOL: :LOL: what a complete mess. Good recap. . I will just add. . . . .
He is wearing a flannel shirt in 80+ degree weather! Looks like he does not check the weather forecast beforehand. :rolleyes:
Plays the whole lonely guy card early on in the video "I just want to see my family for the holidays". . . . but by the end of the video announces a holiday trip that probably has been pre-planned.
Announces he changed his phone number --- I guess the bill collectors have been bugging him to much?
Gives this rambling spiel about traveling "I am traveling a lot for the holiday season, but not a lot of traveling to go to different places" ummmm can someone decipher that?
He is wearing the same flannel in Pennsylvania which he wore the day before in the heat for Cookie Day + Resort hopping. So did he just booze it up, pass out in his clothes, and get up and just get on the plane :sick:
He might vlog his city trip buts its kind of doing errands so he doesnt know if he will vlog it. . . he just wants his videos to be natural. . .everything he does is by choice and not forced at all. :LOL: Really????

Reactions: 4
I was confused on the plot twist he had kept mentioning RSVLT trip but then he's in Pennsylvania. It's nice be went up early from his mom and spending holidays since she's not well. She looked to be on oxygen tank in brief shot of her?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.