Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm beginning to equate Nate with Blippi. Obviously not in viewership numbers but in how they communicate with their listeners. Nate talks to his viewers like they are children, screams on rides like a little girl, and gets all excited when he sees an adult dressed in a fur costume.

PMM #16: The Blippi of Disney Vloggers

Reactions: 4
You have a natural one-sided parasocial relationship with another human who you identify with or relate to in someway. Its not an unhealthy thing generally unless you become Taylor Swift stan-level-crazy about the person and start stalking in real life or something nutty like that. Enjoy the real life mini soap opera dramas as your selected Ytuber continues the daily grind of creating content, each day bringing the vlogger closer to burnout.
haha yeah. Ive never stalked any of these people or sent any of them any money or gifts or anything. I'm not in the comments begging him to meet up with my family on our next trip. I'm just processing and reacting to what they're putting out there as their "career", like i would with anything else i watch.

Reactions: 1
Quick side note. Saw some of Nate's "other fwiends" last night. Maria from LBV works the hell out of filters and angles because she's haggard looking and has a huge ass. The WDW Couple (Josh and Taylor) are unfortunate looking. She looks like Ursula in person and he's not much taller than Pallo.
---
Quick side note. Saw some of Nate's "other fwiends" last night. Maria from LBV works the hell out of filters and angles because she's haggard looking and has a huge ass. The WDW Couple (Josh and Taylor) are unfortunate looking. She looks like Ursula in person and he's not much taller than Pallo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I've seen Josh in person before. Nothing remarkable. Taylors make up is so heavy but haven't seen her IRL yet

---
I saw Maria in the wild a year or 2 ago. She really looked like she had a lot of miles on her.
1700413575950.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saw Maria in Hollywood Studios, caked in make up and when not on camera during her live looked utterly bored and was scrolling through her phone

Reactions: 4
he WDW Couple (Josh and Taylor) are unfortunate looking. She looks like Ursula in person and he's not much taller than Pallo.
Josh has aged like milk. Didn't anyone each him that since he's so pale he needs to be like, bathing in SPF50?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Saw Maria in Hollywood Studios, caked in make up and when not on camera during her live looked utterly bored and was scrolling through her phone
Looking at her phone the whole time I saw her too. I think it was a Blackberry. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
[
Was she wearing her trademark ratty, daisy duke shorts with the pockets hanging out of the leg holes? I feel second hand cringe when I see that.
haha i cringe when she wears those, too. I'm not judging her age- I'm in my 40s. But there comes a time when you have to stop shopping in the junior department and wearing stuff you wore in college LOL

I still have a few things from college that I wear, in part because I’m in better shape now than I was then and it’s a kick to have clothes that I wore more than 20 years ago be too big on me.

I still have a few things from college that I wear, in part because I’m in better shape now than I was then and it’s a kick to have clothes that I wore more than 20 years ago be too big on me.
oh yeah- same here. I still have a few things from that "era" in my closet. I guess i mean more the style. Holding on to a pair of jeans or a more "classic" sweater or shirt or something from 20 years ago is one thing. But its things like cut off jean shorts with the pockets hanging out, or the short tight mini skirts that Promise wears, that are probably things more for a college-age person to wear, not somebody close to 40 like they are.

Honestly, none of these vloggers dress nice. Sean looks good at events, but the women in this vlog world dress like teenagers. Not a single one looks class and the men look even worse. I don’t look great but I don’t go to weddings in a tee.

Reactions: 6
Oh, I have things I have had for decades, as well. However, at near 40 years old, unflattering daisy dukes would not be my theme park choice for active wear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.