Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
I think Paris’ castle is by far the best. Thunder Railroad and Pirates of the Caribbean are the best versions of those rides, too. Not to mention the whole pirate area with the fort! Their Tomorrowland (Discoveryland) is so much better, too, because it’s steam punk themed and Hyperspace Mountain is great.

There are so many more amazing details, as well. The book shop in Town Square with the statues of the characters near the ceiling is fantastic, and the sound effects coming from the dentist’s building across the square. I really like the arcades down Main Street. Walt’s Restaurant, and Lilly’s Boutique next door, are lovely.

Fantasyland looks a lot more ornate with water running through, little bridges, and the Alice in Wonderland maze. The Toad Hall Restaurant looks great on the outside and is really well-themed inside.

Walt Disney Studios Park isn’t great at the moment, but it sounds like Disney’s spending a lot of money there by adding Arendelle and an English Gardens area, so it’ll be a lot better. But Mickey and the Magician is one of the best shows I’ve ever seen in a Disney park.

And for the 30th they’ve been using drones during the fireworks show, which I think are much better than actual fireworks. Also, the theme song for the 30th parade is the best, catchiest song I’ve heard in any Disney parade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

westville

Chatty Member
To be fair, Publix cake is pretty legit. Us Floridians love some Publix 😂😂

that being said, I wouldn’t take one to a fancy restaurant
I have taken Publix cakes to a few restaurants in my days. Even for my son’s rehearsal dinner. They are delicious and they are beautiful, and much nicer and customizable than any restaurant typically has on offer.

*slowly backs out of thread and heads to Publix*

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
I’m starting to think some of Nathan’s family members are on here. This is Tattle, after all. If people want to praise Nate, they should comment on his videos.

Seems a bit suspicious that people are praising Nate for travelling, but no one praised Dave Kay and he went to Ireland, London, and a cruise with stops in France and Germany. And he travelled by himself with no handler. Yankee in the South went to London and Paris before Nate, too, and no one praised them. And Jojo went to Japan. None of their travels impressed me because they did the bare minimum everywhere they went, but at least they did more than the Trackers, Dev, and Resort TV1, who all just stay in America. The most they do is get off a cruise ship at a port, which takes no planning whatsoever.

Last edited:

Jjjg

VIP Member
That was a nice hotel. Also I liked his hitting the stops he could and admitting they didn't plan so didn't know about the Louvre.

I give Nate credit BC this is not normal for him. He barely left Pennsylvania then barely left Florida. He isn't a subway or public transit user he just eats the same stuff he seemed really not open or able to change, but he's branching out his bubble so I give him credit for that.

I also don't sub to Dave, or Jojo but gave Jojo credit and watched some of his Tokyo. His bff Kyle I won't give credit BC he goes Hawaii for first time and never left Aulani, Jojo did at least and had to alone.

mkmilkshake

I do too actually. Most people’s “first time out of the country” is a drive over to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, or to Mexico where they don’t leave the all-inclusive resort for a week.
So I think even just the fact that he’s walking around these international cities, and staying apparently for almost 2 weeks out of his comfort zone, gets a little bit of credit. Even if one of the pictures is the touristy “I’m touching the point of the Louvre” pic 🙄🤣
What exactly is he doing outside of his comfort zone? He has shown 5-6 pubs in London, a couple of restaurants and the Star Wars convention. Am sure those videos were in between more eating and drinking at other establishments we did not see but things he is very good at. Now he is going to Paris primarily for a Disney park. Let him show that he is actually exploring and experiencing new things before you give him the credit of “exploring new things”. As has been said, he’s on someone else’s dime in a new country but has done nothing new or different then his usual Disney eat and drink myself to a stupor act.

• Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
What a rookie. His London plane video makes Yankee in the South look like experienced travellers. Showing us the lavatory? Telling us he gets gassy? Classy! I can't imagine being on that flight having to listen to that noob narrate every part of his trip. Obnoxious. You could see him getting glares from people wanting him to STFU.

• Haha
  • Heart
Did anyone else who lives in Florida receive an emergency alert to their phone at 4:45 AM?

I can only imagine that this means Nate has arrived back in Orlando and they wanted to give all of the restaurant owners in the state some advanced warning.

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
I don't normally follow this thread so I apologize if this has previously been discussed...I was watching ATW's St Patrick's day vlog which Nate appears in. To me it seems like Nate acting very awkward, almost like he doesn't want to be in Adam's video. This isn't the first video I've noticed it in. Did something happen between them?
Not sure, but I suspect Nate doesn't know how to act in other people's videos when he's not turning on his PMM character.

UrMiserableAF

The tube is easy to use. So is the Paris metro. 🤷🏻‍♂️

People are giving so much credit in this thread for going to London and Paris. Two of the largest cities with American travelers. I’ve been to both in the last six months. All Americans should visit our two closest allies, they’re wonderful countries. 🇫🇷 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 ❤💙

Why does tattle have the bar so low for Fat in the Hat™?!
My question is why does it matter so much if other tattlers are happy for him expanding his worldview? I'm happy for anyone's first trip to Europe because I enjoy all things related to travel. Is Nathan a travel influencer? Nope. Did I learn anything from his trip? Nope. Did he learn something? Probably. Am I happy for him? Yes. Handler or not. Waddled to the different locations or walked with his back straight. Goofy shirt and summer shorts. Even if he thinks the Notre Dame cathedral is based upon the animated movie, The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Go Nathan!

• Heart

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
I didnt say hes not a grifter. I'm saying at least hes grifting from an actual company, instead of grifting more from the poor housebound people who watch his videos.
(I'm mostly on the Kyle Pallo page on here where there are 27 threads worth of "dirt". So to me nate isn't as bad as that...)
He takes gift cards off of his poor stans and is very quick to take their DVC points off of them, too. And he blags his way into Moonlight Magic with them. The only reason he hangs out with the Kingdom Krew is to get their Cast Member discount on food and merchandise.

And he’s constantly trying to get his stans to turn up to the conventions when he’s with RSVLTS so they think he’s popular and keep giving him free trips.

• Haha

Mowwin

Honestly those bootleg baseball caps get on my last nerve! “No original ideas? Why not skirt copyright laws!” And him hocking them like the greatest thing on earth makes me want to kick him in his well cushioned hidden nuts repeatedly. Ya know?

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I'll join the chorus of those who can't fault the guy for fixing up his smile. Whether dentures, veneers, or some other dental work, that's a smart move. Good teeth aren't purely cosmetic -- rather, they improve the function of the mouth for necessary tasks like eating and speaking (it seems he sometimes struggles with the latter but has no issues with the former. Sorry. Couldn't help it.). So I agree that it's wise to make good dental care a priority.

There's been some debate about his finances, specifically how much (if any) of his European trip he paid for himself and how he was able to afford it. He strikes me as a very "new money" type -- the sort who spends every cent as soon as it comes in immediately because a whole new world of opportunities has just been opened up to him. I doubt he's saving much or planning for the future, but I hope I'm wrong about that. He's in uncharted territory as a full-time vlogger, and there are fewer safety nets in place for such a career.

• Haha

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
These fucking vloggers know that they have to suck up to Disney otherwise they'll lose their media access.
See:
1. Michael "Kay" Karlsberg Alder
2. Prince "It's nice to be nice, unless your assaulting your repairman" Charming Dev
3. Tim "Are you HIV Positive??" Tracker
4. Dave "I'll eat week old sushi off a towel in an Air B&B" Kay

• Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
I’m starting to think some of Nathan’s family members are on here. This is Tattle, after all. If people want to praise Nate, they should comment on his videos.
I'm telling you, maybe it's only subconsciously but in the back of their mind they are praising him because they believe he is slow.

• Haha

BNL

Chatty Member
Y'all might take my tattle member card for this, but I think the karaoke night looks fun (I would totally have had a blast if I was there) and he seems to be having a good time.

• Haha

beachbabe1014

Goodness if I thought the kingdom krew were obnoxious, I spoke too soon. That dinsey Dan is God awful. I don't watch a lot of vloggers and never heard of him until today's video. Instantly my least favorite person nate had on his any of his videos.

Nice to see Jackie though.