Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just watched the Chef Mickeys video… Maybe I’m wrong - but what is it with all these American Vloggers and speaking with their mouths full of food? PMM is awful for it and it makes me cringe every time!! Is it not a lesson taught as a child out there? Genuine question 🙈 I’ve noticed a few do it - I (controversially, I know) watch Tim Tracker and he & Jen both do it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Murray9000

VIP Member
I can't believe the amount of praise this guy is getting for taking public transportation and only getting lost a few times. Every acts like he is mentally challenged....well.....maybe he does deserve that praise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've never watched a video from Mr Morrow before, just randomly tuned into 1 today on YouTube - does he always speak this slowly as if he's got some kind of mental disability, or did I hit a bad day?
He always sounds like that. Wait till he's had a dozen bud lights or a few "fancy" cocktails. It gets better! LOL

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
I’m starting to think some of Nathan’s family members are on here. This is Tattle, after all. If people want to praise Nate, they should comment on his videos.

Seems a bit suspicious that people are praising Nate for travelling, but no one praised Dave Kay and he went to Ireland, London, and a cruise with stops in France and Germany. And he travelled by himself with no handler. Yankee in the South went to London and Paris before Nate, too, and no one praised them. And Jojo went to Japan. None of their travels impressed me because they did the bare minimum everywhere they went, but at least they did more than the Trackers, Dev, and Resort TV1, who all just stay in America. The most they do is get off a cruise ship at a port, which takes no planning whatsoever.
I assume that expectations are so low that people are impressed that he was able travel around London “alone”. I think some people would sing his praises if he tied his shoes correctly.

And even though this is tattle I don’t think everything needs to be a criticism. I just don’t think all that praise is warranted in this case.

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Nate wants to see all the sites and do all the touristy stuff in London, yet all he has done so far is gone to bars. It's past time to seek help.
---
Did he really say, after waiting all that time to get into Cahoots, that they didn't have anything to drink there? We're supposed to believe that they waited all that time just to walk through and see what it looks like? Come on Nate, we're not that stupid.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Let's be honest, it's not like Nate has a sophisticated palate. Woody's BBQ serves a platter of meat and sounds like the perfect place for Nate to get the meat sweats.
Nate could pick up a micky waffle thats been dropped in the dirt, and left out in the sun for 3 hours, covered in ants, and somehow It still would be so-so-good, wow.

• Haha

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Yesss!! I said the exact same thing when he went to Cali! I'm only 10 mins into his new video and he's already proclaiming how BTM is wayyyy better in Paris. 😂
In his defense, BTM is better in Paris imo. Not that the Orlando version is terrible because that's still a really great ride.

• Heart

Xnly1JR

I can’t stand how every time Nate visits a different Disney park how he immediately says how much better it is than Disney world. He always says certain rides are better, the food is better, the castle is better and so on. If ya don’t like it, leave it big boy. ✌

starri

VIP Member
Sure you would, if your previous life sucked and you never had "fancy" things, getting paid to take a vacation everyday would be pretty all consuming. Nate is weird because he grew up abused. Food was probably the reward for everything. It's not hard to figure out.
I mean, maybe it's just because I had parents that pushed me into a white collar job, but I cannot understand the mindset of wanting to be on an endless vacation. I know we say that a lot about most of the vloggers, but there's something about Nate that I just find so pathetic. And I guess part of me feels bad saying that, because I truly don't believe that there's a "correct" or "incorrect" way of living unless you're hurting someone. But the idea of having nothing in my life except wearing out my knees and testing the tensile strength on the buttons on my shirt while collecting scoopsies around the World Showcase just makes me depressed.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I haven’t finished the London vlog but I’ve really enjoyed it. It surprised me that he just got out there, so many Disney style vloggers don’t like leaving their theme park style bubbles

• Haha
ok... so in today's video when recapping the trip, he says something like "Who knows, maybe down the road if i have a family or something like that I can share the videos with my kids..." Bro. Aren't you 37 already?? Might be getting kinda late to start working on that. (This is coming from someone in my 40s with 9 and 12 year old kids who is feeling worn out and wishing I had started the mom thing a couple years sooner LOL )
He needs to find someone that's willing to ride Nate Mowtin' on the regular if he wants a family. Kristen ain't the one. She doesn't like sausage.
Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 3.17.56 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Murray9000

VIP Member
Nate said he previously made a video of riding Tron for people of large "statues". I couldn't get on Tron when I was there 2 weeks ago and now you're telling me that they're letting people on the ride with their statues??? WTF???
That was SUPPOSED to be a joke. He was supposed to say "statures". I guess it wasn't that funny.:cry:

beachbabe1014

He also deletes comments about his drinking. he's shite at editing easily fixed flaws, but I've noticed he goes to great lengths to hide how much alcohol he truly consumes and people calling attention to it. In regards to his drinking, I'd bet minimum he drinks close to a baker's dozen worth of drinks
This makes me wanna comment about his drinking. 😂

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
I got the impression that he thought Moulin Rouge was going to be Nicole Kidman’s movie in play form. His comments were strange. He thought he might be able to record? Funny how he promoted a topless cabaret, especially with the insane amount of kids who watch him. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, as he seems to highlight his excessive drinking more and more.
Only in America are people so hung up on nudity. Did you know that the age restriction on the show is 6 years old? Maybe the insane amount of kids will want to go now too?