Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galorious

VIP Member
Poor Gracie. Roasting hot outside and he's stuffing her into a ridiculous I'll fitting Stich outfit so she can roll about in other dogs shit. He's got money to burn these days.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

cardfrek

VIP Member
You could make a large collage of all the brits in the background of this vlog giving angry faces at his camera 😡😡😡

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
Hate this! So damaging. I noticed everyone staring at him entering the pubs. What an imbecile!
Watching him and the loser RSVLT guys wander through London was painful. I think the only way it could get any worse is if the Kingdom Krew bunch showed up.

• Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
Oh thank god, he got his cookie of the month from Gideon's. We can all rest easier now.

• Haha

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
Only in America are people so hung up on nudity. Did you know that the age restriction on the show is 6 years old? Maybe the insane amount of kids will want to go now too?
I agree completely. I don’t understand American culture at all. In Europe, I’m able to eat and eat carbs the entire time and lose weight. In America I just breathe and I gained 8 pounds. The things that Americans worry about are the least of the problems. Nudity, She/it/they, BLM. It’s not like the protest in Paris where they fight for real things. Same with nudity, it’s because the mentality for Americas is so low. Look at different countries, they don’t baby their children like Americans.

beachbabe1014

i dont know about dentures... but definitely some veneers or crowns or something, when you look at his older videos with Veronica. I honestly dont think it's all that scandalous or anything. Seems like he started making more money and was finally able to do something about his teeth.
Definitely big upgrade. No wonder he smiles all the time!

• Heart
What a rookie. His London plane video makes Yankee in the South look like experienced travellers. Showing us the lavatory? Telling us he gets gassy? Classy! I can't imagine being on that flight having to listen to that noob narrate every part of his trip. Obnoxious. You could see him getting glares from people wanting him to STFU.
If I could give this man 1 gift, it would be the gift of self awareness. He always stuns me time after time with the weird stuff he over shares. Like we can all collectively agree no on needed the imagine of that giant beach ball of a man, being farty in the tiny plane lavatory. Like he just cannot be that dumb to think people want to know that.🤢

• Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
He’s internationally known! Mr. Worldwide Nate.

Good for him!

Safe to assume that he’ll be hitting up Disneyland Paris next. Maybe he can tell V all about it and her late 50’s boyfriend can take her one day (if his grown children let him).

• Haha

NateHate

Yeah, America has a lot on its plate, just like Nate at an all-you-can-eat buffet. America doesn't have a lot of social safety nets in place, so I question how we Americans "baby" or overindulge our children? As for nudity, I took my kids to the legal Miami nude beach (Haulover) years ago when they liked going there. From the nude volleyball area looking at the ocean, go left to the gay side, right to the family side.
The meme is literally, "Won't anybody think about the children?"

There's an entire political machine building itself around protecting kids from "groomers".

Women have lost their choice to be pregnant or not all to protect "innocent children".

You're just thinking from the wrong angle. America absolutely loves children, just not for sincere reasons, or in practice.

• Haha
I am also extremely proud of Nate for giving all Orlando park goers a brief reprieve from his wailing on rides, gluttony, and farting on small children while power-waddling to the next food stand.

My thoughts and prayers are with the entirety of Europe right now.

• Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
-He shows a cloudy, dreary, looking like it's ready to storm London skyline and exclaims it to be a beautiful day.
-The only two people in London who aren't wearing winter coats are him and his RSVLT crony (who is wearing that fugly RSVLT hoodie. At least it is long sleeve.) Nate, however, doubles down on his "nice day" announcement and is wearing a loud short sleeve RSVLT and that stupid hat which makes him look mentally challenged. Are we sure he isn't wearing shorts and crocs also?
-We better get used to a limited wardrobe the next 2 weeks considering his checked bag weighed 16 pounds. The bag itself probably was 8 pounds.
-Knowing Nate's childlike palate, there is absolutely no way in hell that he enjoyed that Indian dinner. Then, he once again doubles down, and exclaims it to be the best meal he ever had in his life. Nate, you are a lying sack of shit. Can't alienate your massive Indian following !
-If everyone leaves him after the convention, I predict that he'll take a wrong turn and find himself in the Ukraine.

• Haha

jambea123

He’s 40 years old acting like a 20 year old in 2002. I only think he pretends to like this music now because of the shirt company liking it and selling those band shirts so I wouldn’t say he dropped his act. His whole new personality has been formed by the shirt company, every single trip he has taken except the one to see his mom is on them.

NateHate

Nate was a guy who had it all. An "adorkable" love-wife, a successful YouTube channel, and a small army of stans who were seeing to it that he never had to actually work another day in his life.

But then his wife left him and it broke his heart, but not his spirit, so he leaned more into the stans with pity-play videos and they supported him even more, leading to co-dependency with his fans, who coincidentally love that he stuffs his face, so to pay them back he doesn't disappoint. His videos are essentially mukbangs disguised as Disney vlogs. So in theory he'll never escape this cycle of overeating and sadly will die too early from obesity related health issues.

He's sponsored by a boutique clothing company but they are running out of sizes that fit him so he's turned to "fancy" sweaters.

Over the last six months since bravely abusing his body "running" a 10k, his weight has skyrocketed. His shadow now casts a shadow. At this rate Nate will need mobility assistance if he's going to survive vlogging around Disney parks.

No one watched his Goonies video.

He's turned to exploiting his ex-wife's dog for money.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
I think he passed on the Toy Store restaurant review because he didn't like the offerings. The Crud crew had complaints for most of it. I haven't watched any of the other vlogs on it but it probably wasn't raved about. I think the Tron kiosk had bad food choices, too. Trying for haute cuisine is a gamble and Disney is rolling snake eyes.
Let's be honest, it's not like Nate has a sophisticated palate. Woody's BBQ serves a platter of meat and sounds like the perfect place for Nate to get the meat sweats.