Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caligirl123

I agree completely. I don’t understand American culture at all. In Europe, I’m able to eat and eat carbs the entire time and lose weight. In America I just breathe and I gained 8 pounds. The things that Americans worry about are the least of the problems. Nudity, She/it/they, BLM. It’s not like the protest in Paris where they fight for real things. Same with nudity, it’s because the mentality for Americas is so low. Look at different countries, they don’t baby their children like Americans.
I’m sure I speak for many Americans on here - do us all a favor, and don’t visit the US again.

You’re incredibly ignorant and quite bigoted.

But congratulations - you’ve managed to insult an entire country with one uneducated post.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
I'm going to go against the grain on this one, but to be fair he's done far more than either "The Trackers" or either of the ridiculous "Kay Brothers" have ever done.

He used public transportation, ate at various places that weren't a TGI Fridays, he went to a park, he went to some well known monuments. Now would I have planned by trip different? 100% But at least he's not eating day old sushi or 1 week old Pizza off of a towel in his Air B&B like David Kay.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

mkmilkshake

He just said he was looking for a bathroom but didn’t know the language was different in London. He kept walking past the signs for “toilet” because he didn’t know that’s what bathrooms were called in this foreign land. Seriously he said that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

airbusA330

VIP Member
I agree completely. I don’t understand American culture at all. In Europe, I’m able to eat and eat carbs the entire time and lose weight. In America I just breathe and I gained 8 pounds. The things that Americans worry about are the least of the problems. Nudity, She/it/they, BLM. It’s not like the protest in Paris where they fight for real things. Same with nudity, it’s because the mentality for Americas is so low. Look at different countries, they don’t baby their children like Americans.
What the fuck? BLM? Really? I’d say equality for all races in the USA is a long overdue issue to solve and stems from an original sin in America (slavery). But sure, they fight for real things only in paris 🤯🙄
---
I applaud you! I just read so much and see with my own eyes from friends how they track their teens on maps, make their beds, do their laundry, teach them nothing about the real world. I’m not even terribly old but when I grew up I was allowed to do fun things and live normally. Kids don’t even go outside. Parents can’t be bothered and hand them an ipad. I watch a lot of weird videos that show these teenagers running around yelling in fur animal clothing screaming things about non binary rights and shit. It’s male and female. Im sorry to whoever get offended.
🙄 Generalize much?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
How embarrassing that a man knocking on 40 didn’t know what “toilet” meant? Does he say he sits on the restroom, then? How on earth could he not know toilet? It’s the same bloody language! No one who goes to America is confused by “Restroom”! Could he not see the universal symbols, anyway?!

If he can’t find his way around London on his own without his RSVLT handlers, he’s got no chance if he goes to Paris. And the looks he got in London! If he goes to Paris it’ll be ten times worse. I’ve been to Disneyland Paris a lot and I don’t think they’ll put up with his manic shrieking on rides. There’s no chance this bloated buffoon will fit in Crush’s Coaster, either.

I can’t believe he was only wearing a shirt and probably shorts while everyone else was bundled up in coats and hats - and the bloater was still bright red!

And that Orlando hat! Isn’t he aware that the rest of America, let alone the rest of the world, looks down their nose at Florida?

Will and Dawn from Yankee in the South showed more interest in the historical sites in London. Nate just used the Houses of Parliament as a photo stop on the way to the next pub. He’s an uncultured swine!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
He's such a rube. I laughed out loud when he got all excited at the airport: "They've got everything here! They've got an Outback!"

I expected a TSA agent to yell at him for filming at the security checkpoint -- or a Customs agent on the other end. Those guys are certainly not amused by vloggers and will tolerate none of their nonsense.

Thank goodness the seat next to him was empty. I couldn't imagine being wedged next to him for such a long flight. It's bad enough he bothered everybody around him by filming and vocalizing every thought that popped into his head.

And of course Nate is the dork who gets up and goes to the bathroom immediately as the seatbelt sign is switched off. Arrived at the airport three hours in advance but couldn't take 5 minutes away from drinking and stuffing his face to take care of business before he boarded.

"Actually" count: 19
"Fancy" count: 9
"Little" count: 47
"Nice" count: 23
"Like" count: 65

I think I've met dogs with a wider vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
He's just flying by the seat of his pants. I kinda admire that because I plan everything. I know my trains, my directions, and my activities. I don't leave anything to chance. LOL Like there's no moment without a plan.

On IG, he posted a snippet of the audience/interior of the Moulin Rouge theatre.

"If he says, "Holy Moly" one more time...."
- Mama UrMiserableAF
That’s part of his act. Happy-go-lucky, everything always works out for him. He does this all the time in the parks, too. He pretends he never plans anything and that everything just falls into place.

He was going to get on the tube again in Westminster, but said he’d just keep walking straight for a bit because it seemed like something interesting would be ahead. Lo and behold, he ends up at Buckingham Palace. It’s all just part of his act, and I can’t believe anyone is dumb enough to fall for it.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Nate: let’s try some mash - oh no I do NOT like that
Jumpcut to two seconds later
Nate: this was delightful! What a good meal!

Did anyone notice that in the latest video lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13

halloweenqueen1031

Think of all the lovely museums, churches, parks, and historical sites to see in London. Here comes Nate with a pub crawl.

• Haha

Funfouryou

World Traveler Returns and becomes a Magic kingdom Virgin

After a lifetime abroad ( 2 weeks) the fat in the hat returns to magic Kingdom and experiences it for the first time
..see him marvel at the Florida heat as he forgot that the weather in Florida is hot
..see him ingest rare local cuisine of smothered tater tots and apple hand pie
…watch him deliberate the existential question of “should he get vanilla ice cream with his pie?”
…hear him ooh and aah ( very convincingly, lol) over Big Thunder Mowin
…see the miracle of his speech impediment returning
…witness the sartorial splendor of him modeling a light blue tent fromRSVLT
..and be introduced to another leech uhm I mean vlogger of no personality
this and much much more on todays episode

• Haha
Nate! My man!

Look at all of this positivity and support you’re getting from Tattle.life of all places!!! All that it took was a little trip overseas to win a whole new group of supporters! I would highly recommend that you consider permanently relocating to Europe. Or you could ditch Europe altogether and broaden your horizons with a whole new series, “Nate Does Kuwait”. My fwend, can you imagine the non-stop gift cards that would flow in after the first episode of THAT drops?!?!

One last thing while you’re in Paris fwend. Bidets are not water fow-ins, so I would recommend you stop drinking from the one in your hotel room asap!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

cardfrek

VIP Member
He said "passion fruit afterbirth" when tasting one of the sangrias. "Aftertaste" is what I think he ment.
What an idiot.

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Did Nate "out" himself? When he sat down at Woody's BBQ he said none of the drinks appealed to him so he was going to get a Peach Tea. Later when the server brought him his baked beans, Nate replied "Baked Beans and Bud Light. Thank you!". He was careful to not show the glass, at least as far as we could see.

Dude, if you're hiding the fact that you are having a beer, then you have a problem. Enough of the drinking business.

Kozmic_WestEnder

As someone who lived in London for 15 years, I thoroughly enjoyed his London vlogs. My Londoner husband said they were “charming”, and he’s NOT a Nate fan in any way shape or form!

He’s at DLP today. I noticed the Disneyfiodblog was commenting on his post. His star is rising and he’s hit on a formula. I can’t join in the snark on this series. He’s doing alright for himself IMO

Also, he was NEVER going to a museum 😂. Culture Vulture he is not.
For a guy who isn’t “world travelled” in the slightest, he does get props from me for taking it upon himself to go out on his own into a busy, cosmopolitan city like London and see where it takes him. There’s not many Brits who would do that, let alone Americans. The tube can be confusing at the best of times but he read the signs and looked at the maps. He got to where he needed to go which is all you can really ask for.

• Haha