Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Anyone else getting that vibe that he's starting to mail it in on his videos?
The last three years were weird AF. There was a time where we would fight over yeast so we could all try to break bread & watch Carole Baskin's explain why she didn't actually kill her husband all the while stockpiling toilet paper. People have to adapt.

Some will figure it out, most won't

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ItsDeLiCiOuS

I loved watching the faces of the people looking at him. He is in some tight spaces and corridors, walking around like the reincarnation of Henry VIII.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

mkmilkshake

That’s my thoughts too. You have to consider the situation for these first few days- technically he’s “working” for rsvlts. We’ll see what he does from here. 🤣
Yes I’m sure Nate was pissed. he wanted to visit the Churchill war rooms and See the changing of the guard but the handlers insisted they drink and eat all day.

• Haha
I am having a hard time trying to figure out how he is so obese. According to his latest video, he never finishes the cake or cookies from Gideon's, he just puts them in his freezer and forgets about them. I guess he is just a victim of bad genes 🤪

• Haha

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
I 100% agree!! As much as there is to pick at him about, this is an amazing opportunity he got- as well as all of the other ones hes gotten through RSVLTS. And he has also gotten a lot of staycation opportunities though different DVC point rental agencies. So kudos to him for putting in the time/ effort/ connections to get these opportunities.
And I give him kudos for extending his trip, too. Because i'm sure RSVLTS isn't paying for his full 13 days! HAHA so, good for him for taking the chance to see more on his own.
I also 100% think that at least part of the Kingdom Krew will show up for the second part of the trip once hes done his RSVLTS obligations. Time will tell, i guess.... LOL
If you think being a liar, scam artist, and a fake warrants kudos. He takes all you stans for granted because he knows his bumbling persona seems to fool a lot of people, surprisingly, and he laughs at how gullible you all are.

• Haha

mkmilkshake

He really is doubling down on the editing when it comes to how much he drinks. Only four drinks shown on camera and at least seven places visited.

Be proud America...this is the face England sees as a representation of us.

View attachment 2084830
It’s only day 1 but I have never seen Nate more lost in a video. Leaving the Disney bubble to go to one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world may be a bit too much for him. the hilarious looks he is getting from the locals as he drags his gross tonnage into small pubs and attractions with his camera is priceless. I think even his handlers are embarrassed by him. He did wrap up the night at a great looking Indian restaurant where he had some chicken tik mazar(tikka masala to the rest of us)

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
For a guy who isn’t “world travelled” in the slightest, he does get props from me for taking it upon himself to go out on his own into a busy, cosmopolitan city like London and see where it takes him. There’s not many Brits who would do that, let alone Americans. The tube can be confusing at the best of times but he read the signs and looked at the maps. He got to where he needed to go which is all you can really ask for.
The tube is easy to use. So is the Paris metro. 🤷🏻‍♂️

People are giving so much credit in this thread for going to London and Paris. Two of the largest cities with American travelers. I’ve been to both in the last six months. All Americans should visit our two closest allies, they’re wonderful countries. 🇫🇷 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 ❤💙

Why does tattle have the bar so low for Fat in the Hat™?!

• Heart
  • Haha
I do too actually. Most people’s “first time out of the country” is a drive over to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, or to Mexico where they don’t leave the all-inclusive resort for a week.
So I think even just the fact that he’s walking around these international cities, and staying apparently for almost 2 weeks out of his comfort zone, gets a little bit of credit. Even if one of the pictures is the touristy “I’m touching the point of the Louvre” pic 🙄🤣
Let's not give him too much credit here. He left the country on a free ride and is living off someone else's dime. Most 1st time travellers don't have that kind of luxury. If this was all out of his own pocket, he'd be driving back home to visit mom in the scooter.

• Haha

BNL

Chatty Member
I don't want to come across as "defending" him, or being a "stan", or whatever, because as a KP "hatter" it simply drives me insane when anyone tries to defend that jackass, so I totally get that some of the "praise" that people are giving might be driving you all nuts and are probably flipping off the monitor at these posts. So I am truly sorry for any frustration/anger you might be feeling. I get it. I really do.

However, I really have enjoyed his international videos so far. I know he is a goof. I roll my eyes every few minutes at his mispronunciations, made up words, etc. I know he is an "actor" playing a "part", I know this trip is being paid for by the company, but I really don't care about all of that. I am also getting to see a part of the world that I have never been. He isn't negative, he doesn't tell us to "like and subscribe" or any of that other nonsense. I dunno...I just think that this series is a nice change from all the eating/drinking in Disney that he typically shows.

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
How many "Holy Moley"?
"Only" 4.

And before anyone worries about me, I'm not watching the videos obsessively taking notes and counting words. In fact, I usually skip around the videos (I can't bear to watch more than a few minutes of this guy at a time) but plug the YouTube URL into a transcript generator and search it for his favorite words.

---

I'm not sure I'd say "kudos" to him because I don't think his lifestyle is something to be commended. That said, I am often amazed by the way he has turned nothing (no skills, no talent, no prospects; minimal reading comprehension and speaking abilities, etc) into the PMM empire (PMMpire?) he has today. Who would have ever dreamed that a bumbling fool could not only earn a living but live so well just by recording home movies of going to Disney World?!

--

I realized what Nate's airplane video reminded me of. When I was 6, my parents took me to Disney World for the first time. It was my first time on an airplane, my first time staying in a hotel, and of course my first time at a Disney park. I was amazed by everything. Somewhere in my parents' house there is a video that my dad recorded of me giving a tour of the hotel including our guestroom ("We have our own bathroom! Look, they even gave us soap to use!"), the pools ("Check out the waterslide!" "Oh, they give you towels right here so we don't have to bring our own!"), the hot tub (which I proceeded to cannonball into before realizing it that the water was way hotter than I expected), and other hotel amenities. The style and substance of Nate's airplane and hotel room tour is very much consistent with that video. The difference is, I was SIX; he is a grown-ass man.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

halloweenqueen1031

I do hope he doesn’t try to go solo after the conference. Dude needs handlers or he is going to end up like those tourists in the Hostel movie!

• Haha

peedee

Chatty Member
Nate smokes? That would explain a lot more about his redness and overall terrible condition he is in, in addition to the gluttonous food and alcohol consumption. He said everyone is France is relaxing with a cigarette and says he "may indulge" himself in a cigarette. Who the hell takes up smoking at his age just because everyone else is doing it? Is he twelve years old?
I thought he was going to stroke out climbing the Basilica stairs. Afterward while sitting outside at the cafe and still out of breathe, he says how difficult of a climb it was for him but yet, he indulges in the most fatty and sodium laced foods he can find. With liquor again, of course.
Great example for all the kids out there who are being force fed his content by their parent's blind love for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
-We better get used to a limited wardrobe the next 2 weeks considering his checked bag weighed 16 pounds. The bag itself probably was 8 pounds.
He said "16 pounds" but by the size of the suitcase, the way he heaved it up onto the scale, and the fact that he was flying a British airline (Virgin Atlantic), I'm pretty convinced it's actually 16 kg (about 35 lb), and he's just too dumb to understand different units of measure.

• Wow