Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
He's basically every Ugly American stereotype at once.

Which doesn't surprise me in the slightest; merely it depresses me that this is what people want to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

DisneyVloggerFails

The Kingdom Krew is leeching hard off Nate. I think he knows it but he has no other "friends".

I am going to be honest with everyone here, I spam the fuck out of Disney PR with emails asking for them to fire Kristen for conduct unbecoming of a cast member. If Walt was alive and witnessed these fucking asshats making a mockery of his parks, grifting and acting like drunk assholes every weekend he would personally get rid of them. I feel like I am honoring Walt's legacy, that's all.

• Wow
  • Heart

Murray9000

VIP Member
Nate said he previously made a video of riding Tron for people of large "statues". I couldn't get on Tron when I was there 2 weeks ago and now you're telling me that they're letting people on the ride with their statues??? WTF???

• Haha
His neck is officially RIP and he's really pushing the limits of these hats and shirts. Now he looks like the little dumb fat kid waiting for a treat.

Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 8.22.16 AM.png

• Wow

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I love London. It's one of my favorite cities worldwide. But I just can't watch Nate there. Even if he manages to pull himself away from the booze to show some of the incredible architecture, culture, history, parks, monuments or other amazing things the city has to offer I know he won't appreciate any of it, and it'll just make me upset.

Here's the crown jewels; ooh VERY fancy! And the deck of the Tower Bridge raises up to let boats pass through. I just think that's so nifty, y'know what I mean? Now back to the pub!

That said, I'm somewhat curious about how he'll make it in a foreign country. Surely if he has a babysitter from Resvlts to look out for him he should manage to stay out of trouble, but if he extended his trip, is he capable of handling it on his own? Can he figure out a public transit network in an unfamiliar city to get around town? Will he be confused by currency exchange rates? Is he able to avoid scammers and other unscrupulous types who prey on foreign tourists? If he goes to France, will he overcome the language barrier (He's proven to already struggle in this regard in the UK)? Is there a chance that he'll run afoul of local customs or even laws that may differ from what he's used to in the US? There's a lot to keep track of when traveling abroad, and Nate hasn't previously demonstrated that he's capable of handling it.

• Haha

beachbabe1014

He just said he was looking for a bathroom but didn’t know the language was different in London. He kept walking past the signs for “toilet” because he didn’t know that’s what bathrooms were called in this foreign land. Seriously he said that
He's said some dumb things before but this tops them all. Wth hahaha 🚽

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
I'm going to go against the grain on this one, but to be fair he's done far more than either "The Trackers" or either of the ridiculous "Kay Brothers" have ever done.

He used public transportation, ate at various places that weren't a TGI Fridays, he went to a park, he went to some well known monuments. Now would I have planned by trip different? 100% But at least he's not eating day old sushi or 1 week old Pizza off of a towel in his Air B&B like David Kay.
Same here. And I mean Kyle Pallo went to Hawaii and didn’t really leave aulani, he goes on the same Bahamas cruise over and over again.
Nate at least left his hotel, took public transportation, ate at local restaurants, hung with locals in a French karaoke bar….
If nothing else, he gets credit for knowing his audience and what will keep his viewers around. He’s playing the game. And apparently pretty well, too, because his channel is growing.

• Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
He said "passion fruit afterbirth" when tasting one of the sangrias. "Aftertaste" is what I think he ment.
What an idiot.
If he actually ate afterbirth do you think the screen would go black and white in slow motion with the soft music playing?

• Haha
  • Sick

UrMiserableAF

OMG! OMG!

I travel a lot and I cringed through the entire video.

first, those damn Mickey Mouse shoes.
Second, an Orlando hat 🤦🏾‍♀️
Third, he was late for boarding. Sir…you were fucking late.
Fourth, he stayed awake the entire flight? 🤦🏾‍♀️
Fifth, did his ass use the premium cabin’s bathroom? 🤦🏾‍♀️

I’m going to London in a few months. I can’t wait to see his itinerary 😂.

ETA: I’m happy for him, though. Being able to travel internationally is a luxury and I hope he enjoys himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
I just watched the Chef Mickeys video… Maybe I’m wrong - but what is it with all these American Vloggers and speaking with their mouths full of food? PMM is awful for it and it makes me cringe every time!! Is it not a lesson taught as a child out there? Genuine question 🙈 I’ve noticed a few do it - I (controversially, I know) watch Tim Tracker and he & Jen both do it too.
Within the past year Nate at least started to cover his mouth a bit while eating. Jenn is the worst when it comes to talking her her mouth full. It's revolting.

• Sick
Reactions: 8

UrMiserableAF

I agree completely. I don’t understand American culture at all. In Europe, I’m able to eat and eat carbs the entire time and lose weight. In America I just breathe and I gained 8 pounds. The things that Americans worry about are the least of the problems. Nudity, She/it/they, BLM. It’s not like the protest in Paris where they fight for real things. Same with nudity, it’s because the mentality for Americas is so low. Look at different countries, they don’t baby their children like Americans.
So black lives matter isn't a "real thing." Mentality for Americans are so low? May I ask why you're here? And why on earth are you watching Nathan if you're so elevated? I would expect you to be out frolicking at the tuileries or wherever the hell you're from. Pits of hell?

Giles21

I'm also thinking they bought 2 seats for that not so full Virgin flight. Nate truly does stand out in London. One of the most historic cities in the world and our boy does pubs. I was cackling when they went to that fancy Indian restaurant-Nate trying to say some of the menu items was cringe inducing.
I can see that he is excited to be there but Nate can't process what's going on around him.

• Haha

bluebird33

Drunk off his a$$. Dude has never had Indian food. I hate it when he says SHRIMPS. It’s not Marsala. Ugh. It’s Masala. Then he can’t even talk when they’re eating. Chicken Tiki. Ugh. No wonder why people think Americans are idiots.

• Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
Kristen's video of her birthday dinner at Narcoossees is another interesting Nate appearance. toward the end, you can tell Nate and Sean are pretty buzzed, talking about how "amazing" the water service is there. o_O
AND in the very beginning when they're at Enchanted Rose, Kristen is showing/ talking about the drink menu. You can hear Nate talking to the server. He says "umm... a couple of months". Then the server says something that I can't make out and Nate goes "Oh no. What do they know?" (a little sarcastically) Its bugging me that I can't make out what the server said and what they were talking about. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: So maybe somebody here is bored enough to try! :ROFLMAO:
Server : "When was the last time you made a watchable video?"
Nate: "umm....a couple of months"
Server: " Aren't you concerned that your fanbase might shrink if you put out unwatchable content?"
Nate: "Oh no. What do they know?"

• Haha
His reaction to the parade at Disney land Paris was beyond bizarre. He was giddy and yelling like a school girl. I seriously wonder if he truly believes that the characters are actually real.

• Haha