Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its both ways.

They give him a sense he has "friends" etc and he can use their CM discount.

I think if he and the dumptruck Kristen were dating we would know officially by now, so I think its just a good mutual grift.
yeah... ive been trying to figure this out myself. LOL I am NOSEY AF (since i was a kid, I was born that way!! :oops: 😄) and i spend a lot of time at home. So i'm always on IG, TikTok, reading comment sections, etc. LOL Ive noticed a bunch of things on IG where they were hanging out, not for content. When her sister was visiting recently, it seemed like the 3 of them spent the whole weekend together haha which seemed kind of weird when you have family visiting from out of town. unless you want your sister to get to know the person you're dating... (and i mean her sister does have her own TikTok, but its not like she put out a bunch with Nate in them to try to get his followers.)
And just other IG stories like that- it just seems like they spend a ton of time together, for it to just be about mutual grifting/ "just friends". 🤷‍♀️
There was a comment on her birthday dinner video yesterday where somebody said they heard Nate in the background saying they've been dating for a couple months. The comment got deleted. You would think if it wasn't true, she would've replied something to the comment/ made a joke, instead of deleting it.
Anyway- like i said thats just me being my nosey AF self looking at what they put out there 😄😄 and I'm in the minority on here i'm sure, but i actually like her food reviews on TikTok. I think she does a good job describing the food, and I like how honest she is.

Reactions: 5
I'm new to his channel, only watched the dlp vlogs but seeing him for on those rides makes me more relaxed about our trip, my husband's no where near his size but was worried about the coasters.
There’s a Facebook group called Plus size at DLP. I’m amazed he got on space mountain! Most people fit on most rides. Crush is difficult if people carry their weight on their legs. RC racer has 2 plus size seats which CM tend to discreetly put people in. Space Mountain is the next one down that people with big chest struggle with but lots of people do fit

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ok... so in today's video when recapping the trip, he says something like "Who knows, maybe down the road if i have a family or something like that I can share the videos with my kids..." Bro. Aren't you 37 already?? Might be getting kinda late to start working on that. (This is coming from someone in my 40s with 9 and 12 year old kids who is feeling worn out and wishing I had started the mom thing a couple years sooner LOL )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
ok... so in today's video when recapping the trip, he says something like "Who knows, maybe down the road if i have a family or something like that I can share the videos with my kids..." Bro. Aren't you 37 already?? Might be getting kinda late to start working on that. (This is coming from someone in my 40s with 9 and 12 year old kids who is feeling worn out and wishing I had started the mom thing a couple years sooner LOL )
He needs to find someone that's willing to ride Nate Mowtin' on the regular if he wants a family. Kristen ain't the one. She doesn't like sausage.
Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 3.17.56 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
World Traveler Returns and becomes a Magic kingdom Virgin

After a lifetime abroad ( 2 weeks) the fat in the hat returns to magic Kingdom and experiences it for the first time
..see him marvel at the Florida heat as he forgot that the weather in Florida is hot
..see him ingest rare local cuisine of smothered tater tots and apple hand pie
…watch him deliberate the existential question of “should he get vanilla ice cream with his pie?”
…hear him ooh and aah ( very convincingly, lol) over Big Thunder Mowin
…see the miracle of his speech impediment returning
…witness the sartorial splendor of him modeling a light blue tent fromRSVLT
..and be introduced to another leech uhm I mean vlogger of no personality
this and much much more on todays episode

• Haha
Reactions: 13
World Traveler Returns and becomes a Magic kingdom Virgin

After a lifetime abroad ( 2 weeks) the fat in the hat returns to magic Kingdom and experiences it for the first time
..see him marvel at the Florida heat as he forgot that the weather in Florida is hot
..see him ingest rare local cuisine of smothered tater tots and apple hand pie
…watch him deliberate the existential question of “should he get vanilla ice cream with his pie?”
…hear him ooh and aah ( very convincingly, lol) over Big Thunder Mowin
…see the miracle of his speech impediment returning
…witness the sartorial splendor of him modeling a light blue tent fromRSVLT
..and be introduced to another leech uhm I mean vlogger of no personality
this and much much more on todays episode
You win!!

I'm new to his channel, only watched the dlp vlogs but seeing him for on those rides makes me more relaxed about our trip, my husband's no where near his size but was worried about the coasters.
It's a pretty fat-friendly place. Space Mountain is a little weird to get out of, and Seven Dwarfs is a bit snug on the knees, but that's about it. Tron I'd avoid if you're a true fatty.

It's a pretty fat-friendly place. Space Mountain is a little weird to get out of, and Seven Dwarfs is a bit snug on the knees, but that's about it. Tron I'd avoid if you're a true fatty.
It's Paris not Florida.

If Nate goes to Japan. Tokyo will think Godzilla has returned !
As a 6'2 dude, it's hard to get comfortable in a lot of places in Japan. And I'm in good shape and only 170lbs. So someone like Nate is going to stick out like a sore thumb and it's going to be rough. He'll be hard pressed to be comfortable on a train, or a bus, or even in a dining establishment.

Our boy is going to have to sit down legs crossed at some really low table to eat. And when he tires to get back up, he's going to be like one of those weeble-wobbles.

And Tokyo will send in Mothra to fix it

Reactions: 1
What do you think Nate gets for sponsoring RSVLT ? Obviously, he gets free shirts and expense paid trips to conventions.
I'm also assuming that RSVLT "wets his beak" a little when someone uses his discount code to order shirts.
Do you think he gets anything else? I don't.

What do you think Nate gets for sponsoring RSVLT ? Obviously, he gets free shirts and expense paid trips to conventions.
I'm also assuming that RSVLT "wets his beak" a little when someone uses his discount code to order shirts.
We seem to think it's just for exposure. No cash involved. He promotes the brand, they promote his channel.

Those shirts are probably popular. Look who they advertise with-fat, nerdy white guys and unfortunately that is a large portion of our population

We seem to think it's just for exposure. No cash involved. He promotes the brand, they promote his channel.
He will take a cut when people use his code. Like any affiliate code. I doubt its much. But if they can afford to give 20% off would assume they have good margins

He will take a cut when people use his code. Like any affiliate code. I doubt its much. But if they can afford to give 20% off would assume they have good margins
Contrary to what others say, the materials on these shirts are fairly cheap. There must be a huge markup on them.

I've never watched a video from Mr Morrow before, just randomly tuned into 1 today on YouTube - does he always speak this slowly as if he's got some kind of mental disability, or did I hit a bad day?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've never watched a video from Mr Morrow before, just randomly tuned into 1 today on YouTube - does he always speak this slowly as if he's got some kind of mental disability, or did I hit a bad day?
He always sounds like that. Wait till he's had a dozen bud lights or a few "fancy" cocktails. It gets better! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Its a grifting character he has developed over the years. If you watch his older videos it isnt as bad, still learning disabled but not this bad. The dumber he sounds the more lonely women send him money. The dentures really messed with his speech too.

Did he just say sweating bullets?! 💀 Isn't it sweating buckets?! Is sweating bullets an American thing anyone know?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.