Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow he went to stay at Avenger's hotel. He did a lot more I expected from this trip..

Now that Star Wars Celebration and DLP are bhind him, what else does he have to bank on for the rest of the year? We know it won't be WaddleDisney 5k's. Maybe more trips to CA? Mega Cons? There isn't much in the way of big Disney events other than MNSSHP and MVMCP later in the year.

Where ever RSVLTS will take him...

April -
7-10 Star Wars Celebration - London, UK
27-30 FanExpo Calgary - Stampede Park - Calgary, Alberta, CAN

June -
2-4 FanExpo Philadelphia - Pennsylvania Convention Center - Philadelphia, PA
30-7/2 FanExpo Denver - Colorado Convention Center - Denver, CO

July -
19-23 San Diego Comic Con - San Diego Convention Center - San Diego, CA

August -
4-6 FanExpo Boston - Boston Convention and Exhibition Center - Boston, MA
24-27 FanExpo Canada - Metro Toronto Convention Centre - Toronto, Ontario, CAN

September -
15 FanExpo Edmonton - Edmonton Expo Centre - Edmonton, Alberta, CAN

October -
12-15 New York Comic Con - Javits Center - New York, NY
20-23 Dallas FanFest - Irving Convention Center - Irving, TX

December -
1-3 Los Angeles Comic Con - Los Angeles Convention Center - Los Angeles, CA

Now that Star Wars Celebration and DLP are bhind him, what else does he have to bank on for the rest of the year? We know it won't be WaddleDisney 5k's. Maybe more trips to CA? Mega Cons? There isn't much in the way of big Disney events other than MNSSHP and MVMCP later in the year.
yeah... I bet he'll go to whichever RSVLTS things they want to send him to. and definitely CA a lot- in one video he said he has a Magic Key so hes "kind of like bicoastal now". :unsure: And now that he has his passport I could see him eating his way through a Disney Cruise at some point, too- especially if he takes his Krew, since they can probably get CM discounts on them.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Where ever RSVLTS will take him...
August -
4-6 FanExpo Boston - Boston Convention and Exhibition Center - Boston, MA

October -
12-15 New York Comic Con - Javits Center - New York, NY
We have family in these two spots. Might have to send them over to give him a proper Northeast welcome if he shows up. lol

Why not? It works for this a-hole. 🤪 🤣

View attachment 2124896
Maybe Nate's content will tank just like Mr Adler's.

On another note....clearly nobody knows how to read a dress code or dress accordingly when visiting a nice restaurant. A bunch of slobs!!

"This restaurant is a Disney Signature Dining experience offering fine dining with a distinctly magical flair. Guests are expected to dress accordingly in attire that respects the restaurant's sophisticated and upscale aesthetic. Clothing should be clean, neat and in good condition. Please no swimwear."
IMG_5288.PNG

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

On another note....clearly nobody knows how to read a dress code or dress accordingly when visiting a nice restaurant. A bunch of slobs!!

"This restaurant is a Disney Signature Dining experience offering fine dining with a distinctly magical flair. Guests are expected to dress accordingly in attire that respects the restaurant's sophisticated and upscale aesthetic. Clothing should be clean, neat and in good condition. Please no swimwear."
View attachment 2125250
yeah... and i wanna know who paid for that dinner too LOL i watched her video, and based on what they showed, it had to be at least a $500 meal ( drinks, 3 apps, she got the $87 surf and turf, a bottle of champagne...)

• Wow
Reactions: 4

View attachment 2125250
Wait it was Nate birthday? He didn't make April his birthday month and constantly announce his birthday a month earlier so the stands can send gifts on time? Oh yeah that's only Kyle Pallo.

• Haha
The only place that even enforces the dress code is V&A. And that said, I'd love to watch a video of either Morrow or Alder doing a review of the Queen Victoria Room.

Wait it was Nate birthday? He didn't make April his birthday month and constantly announce his birthday a month earlier so the stands can send gifts on time? Oh yeah that's only Kyle Pallo.
no... it was Kristen's birthday. but you are damn straight about Kyle Pallo making it all about his birthday MONTHS.

Last edited:

View attachment 2125250
Hey the world's tallest child ditched his basketball shorts at least. That's an improvement!

The Kingdom Krew is leeching hard off Nate. I think he knows it but he has no other "friends".

I am going to be honest with everyone here, I spam the duck out of Disney PR with emails asking for them to fire Kristen for conduct unbecoming of a cast member. If Walt was alive and witnessed these bleeping asshats making a mockery of his parks, grifting and acting like drunk assholes every weekend he would personally get rid of them. I feel like I am honoring Walt's legacy, that's all.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Captain Jacks sucks. Worst Disney meal ever.

His reactions were cringy. I’m amazed he fit on Indy and Space!
I'm new to his channel, only watched the dlp vlogs but seeing him for on those rides makes me more relaxed about our trip, my husband's no where near his size but was worried about the coasters.

The Kingdom Krew is leeching hard off Nate. I think he knows it but he has no other "friends".

I am going to be honest with everyone here, I spam the duck out of Disney PR with emails asking for them to fire Kristen for conduct unbecoming of a cast member. If Walt was alive and witnessed these bleeping asshats making a mockery of his parks, grifting and acting like drunk assholes every weekend he would personally get rid of them. I feel like I am honoring Walt's legacy, that's all.
I think its both ways.

They give him a sense he has "friends" etc and he can use their CM discount.

I think if he and the dumptruck Kristen were dating we would know officially by now, so I think its just a good mutual grift.

The only vloggers I saw who I thought were friends was Nate and Jackie Super Enthused, but shes dropped right out the picture, probably because she got tired of his antics and she grew up a bit with her new fella. Other than that, most vloggers only associate with each other as they ask themselves the question "what do I get out of this?"

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.