Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again Nates time lines are all over the place.

He rode Crush at night. But made it look like the day. his outro from Studios was done outside Disneyland.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else getting that vibe that he's starting to mail it in on his videos?
I think all of these "Disney" vloggers are trying to figure out where to go from here right now. They had a lot of views and growth during the pandemic when people couldn't travel there. so they watched to get to see Disney. But now that travel is back in full force theres not as much of a "need" for the videos. At the same time the cost of travel has gone up insanely, so the vloggers can't really afford to travel other places either. So they're fumbling around using their APs that they already paid for, hoping something "hits".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else getting that vibe that he's starting to mail it in on his videos?
The last three years were weird AF. There was a time where we would fight over yeast so we could all try to break bread & watch Carole Baskin's explain why she didn't actually kill her husband all the while stockpiling toilet paper. People have to adapt.

Some will figure it out, most won't

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy tit…Disney please provide him with an oxygen tank when you invite him on media days ..the wheezing from just walking down the hall at the hotel is unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holy tit…Disney please provide him with an oxygen tank when you invite him on media days ..the wheezing from just walking down the hall at the hotel is unbelievable
He sounds a bit sick to me, but it's disturbing that he can't seem to say more than a couple words between breaths even when standing still. Hope he didn't catch the COVID.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched his last DLP vlog, I’m surprised he didn’t do the superhero station in his hotel (although that needs prebooking), the avengers drone show or indeed any show. He was there long enough to do all of DLP yet missed off large amounts including the unique things from walk throughs to shows

Reactions: 3
He sounds a bit sick to me, but it's disturbing that he can't seem to say more than a couple words between breaths even when standing still. Hope he didn't catch the COVID.
I suspect he as well and many of these Disney vloggers have caught covid multiple times already but don't speak of it so as not to catch flack for still going to the theme parks and being caught being super spreaders.

Reactions: 6
wow. Our boy is in his feels lately! LOL today's vlog: almost in tears over riding in the "old" elevator after he ate in the restaurant. and again almost crying at the end saying " I guess this is it, I fly home tomorrow..."
He definitely sounds a little sick in this one, or just overly tired from too many late nights at the French karaoke bars or something!

Reactions: 5
At his ending conclusion remarks, in between sentences it sounds like someone who sprinted a hundred feet, stopped and talked, sprinted, stopped and talked, etc

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It's a little early for a new title suggestion, and I'm not sure if foreign phrases are allowed, but please allow me to propose the following:

Paging Mr. Morrow #13 - Voulez-Vous Manger Avec Moi Ce Soir?

Nate went to France.
Nate eats a lot.
The phrase "Voulez-vous manger avec moi ce soir?" translates to "Would you like to eat with me tonight?"
It is a play on the famous lyric "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?" ("Would you like to sleep with me tonight?")
The line was featured in the song, Lady Marmalade, performed by multiple different recording artists over the years, notably and recently Christina Aguilera, P!nk, Lil Kim, and Mya for the film Moulin Rouge.
Nate visited the original Moulin Rouge cabaret while in Paris.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.