Paging Mr. Morrow #11 We're Gonna Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food. Let's go do this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe the Lowe properties allow dogs. Granted Gracie is used to having to hold it for hours but there has got to be accidents, barking and does Fatman even pick up Gracie's number 2. I mean I love the idea but I just can't believe it's a common thing.

Reactions: 2
According to Promises' vlog Fatman didn't go back to his resort, he stayed with them till the end for more eating and a ride at Suessland. Boy, does he lie on his logs. And on her vlog she asks Kristen - are we going to eat 10,000 calories, to which Kristen answers, "No, more!"

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Anyone else feel bad for the dog? Gets dragged to a hotel only to be left alone for the whole day.
Feel awful for the dog. It’s time to let her go. It’s so sad.
He's such a crappy dog owner. Dog-friendly hotels are cool, but since theme parks don't allow pets, it's pretty pointless to bring the dog just to lock her up in a strange room all day.

It's clear that Gracie is at best nothing more than a prop to him and at worst an inconvenience to his lifestyle of spending all day at theme parks, restaurants, and bars. It's time he gives up the dog to someone who can give her the care and attention she deserves and replaces her with a plushie or something.

Reactions: 4
He's such a crappy dog owner. Dog-friendly hotels are cool, but since theme parks don't allow pets, it's pretty pointless to bring the dog just to lock her up in a strange room all day.

It's clear that Gracie is at best nothing more than a prop to him and at worst an inconvenience to his lifestyle of spending all day at theme parks, restaurants, and bars. It's time he gives up the dog to someone who can give her the care and attention she deserves and replaces her with a plushie or something.
Why does he keep her from the dogs other owner? Give her to your ex full time and move on with your life.

Reactions: 5
According to Promises' vlog Fatman didn't go back to his resort, he stayed with them till the end for more eating and a ride at Suessland. Boy, does he lie on his logs. And on her vlog she asks Kristen - are we going to eat 10,000 calories, to which Kristen answers, "No, more!"
What's that chick's deal? Does she have a thread on Tattle? Seeing her low subscriber count and view numbers, she's got to have a real job to pay the bills or a spouse who's supporting her. Is she trying to do this grift full-time, or is it just a fun side project for her? How'd she decide on that Disney-princess-meets-hoodrat style she's rocking?

What's that chick's deal? Does she have a thread on Tattle? Seeing her low subscriber count and view numbers, she's got to have a real job to pay the bills or a spouse who's supporting her. Is she trying to do this grift full-time, or is it just a fun side project for her? How'd she decide on that Disney-princess-meets-hoodrat style she's rocking?
She should! She’s not a hood rat it’s more goth trash.

She should! She’s not a hood rat it’s more goth trash.
Is that what it is? I struggled to articulate what to call her aesthetic, but whatever you call it, it's not working for her.

I'm a firm believer that everyone can look at least moderately attractive by selecting a style that complements their looks and personality. Now I'm no expert, but I feel like even minor changes could make a big difference to these vloggers that traditionally get dumped on here.
  • Promise? Give her some Zooey Deschanel bangs to obscure that five-head of hers and maybe wear long sleeves to cover up the ink on her arms.
  • Nate? Trim the beard so it looks neater. Maybe consider wearing a light jacket to draw attention away from the massive torso. (although that might backfire if it causes him to sweat even more than he already does)
  • Kristen? A cardigan over a tank top and just some level of styling to her hair would make her look a lot more feminine.
  • Jackie? Stop torturing your hair with chemicals and pop on a sundress to avoid the "tired mom at the theme park" look.
  • Adam the Woo? Just buy clothes that fit. The too-big shorts and too-small t-shirts accentuate all the wrong things.
Again, I'm no style icon myself, but I really think that small changes would go a long way for them.

I agree ⬆. Kristen needs to change up her necklines a bit (maybe some scoopnecks or V-necks, anything to mix up those crewnecks she constantly wears). Floof up her hair a bit with some hairspray or a curling iron or wear it up more. And light foundation or CC cream to even out her skin tone a bit. Doesn’t need to be anything major.

Promise has a job, she’s a hairstylist.

There’s no way Nate is getting on Tron. I just can’t wait for the reason behind not riding it is made clear in the videos. Hopefully he outright says he’s too much of a fatty boom boom for it
Honestly, I think he just won't ride, and pretend like it's not there

This gluttonous walking coronary is gonna have major regrets when he can't fit on Tron. Imagine the embarrassment of turning up for the media event and you can't ride.

This OI events used to look great but there have been some posts on the FB pages about obnoxious and greedy behavior. It's a shame that entitled idiots like this bunch are spoiling it. Jackie Super Enthused was there too and stayed in the same hotel as Nate. I wonder what went down there that they don't seem to hang out now. I guess she grew up.

• Promise? Give her some Zooey Deschanel bangs to obscure that five-head of hers and maybe wear long sleeves to cover up the ink on her arms.
  • Nate? Trim the beard so it looks neater. Maybe consider wearing a light jacket to draw attention away from the massive torso. (although that might backfire if it causes him to sweat even more than he already does)
  • Kristen? A cardigan over a tank top and just some level of styling to her hair would make her look a lot more feminine.
  • Jackie? Stop torturing your hair with chemicals and pop on a sundress to avoid the "tired mom at the theme park" look.
  • Adam the Woo? Just buy clothes that fit. The too-big shorts and too-small t-shirts accentuate all the wrong things.
Again, I'm no style icon myself, but I really think that small changes would go a long way for them.
I would have went with a paper bag over her face for Promise and a vest pant suit for Kristen. As for nate? Maybe a RSVLTS potato sack?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He spent $230 for the informer event to basically eat unlimited quantities of theme park food. Why not spend a tenth of that and he and the gang can just go to old country buffet for the weekend. He doesn’t care, or fit, on many rides so go crazy at the buffet.

Reactions: 3
I would have went with a paper bag over her face for Promise and a vest pant suit for Kristen. As for nate? Maybe a RSVLTS potato sack?
:LOL: Harsh, but mostly fair.

I feel like Promise's face is the least offensive thing about her. She has pretty eyes and a cute smile, but her personality, voice, mannerisms, and volume are all big turn-offs.

I like a fun loud Hawaiian shirt every now and then, but I feel like the Resvlts shirts that Nate wears all the time really accentuate his size. There's just so many designs and colors on them that he looks like he's the comics page from the Sunday newspaper, and eyes are drawn to his worst features.
While trying to find photos of well-dressed bigger guys as an example, I came across this video:

The guy in the video is a bit of a fast-talker, which makes me feel like I'm being sold something, but he brings up some good points, the first of which is "Say 'no' to sloppiness." Nate could see some real improvements by just neatening up his appearance a bit.

:LOL: Harsh, but mostly fair.

I feel like Promise's face is the least offensive thing about her. She has pretty eyes and a cute smile, but her personality, voice, mannerisms, and volume are all big turn-offs.

I like a fun loud Hawaiian shirt every now and then, but I feel like the Resvlts shirts that Nate wears all the time really accentuate his size. There's just so many designs and colors on them that he looks like he's the comics page from the Sunday newspaper, and eyes are drawn to his worst features.
While trying to find photos of well-dressed bigger guys as an example, I came across this video:

The guy in the video is a bit of a fast-talker, which makes me feel like I'm being sold something, but he brings up some good points, the first of which is "Say 'no' to sloppiness." Nate could see some real improvements by just neatening up his appearance a bit.
Nate is sloppy in all aspects of his life. His eating habits, living conditions (not the apartment but how it's kept) and his wardrobe.

There’s a clip of him on his Instagram story and he’s actually waddling now. He looks more pregnant than Jenn Tracker.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.