Paging Mr Morrow #10 He can't grill in a fedora and button up but he can swim in them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I was a psych nurse for several years (I'm now med surg) and he has clear signs of depression. I really like him and enjoy his videos, I just want him to take steps to getting help. He needs it. At this point he's self medicating with food & alcohol. He's on a dangerous path.
wow! Psych and switched to med surg? It’s usually the other way around 😂😂😂. I was med surg for most of my bedside time, then went to psych for a few years and became an NP.

I do feel bad for him, but as we both know….until someone wants help, nothing will change. I know he reads here, so I hope he can see the concern for his health.

Reactions: 1
wow! Psych and switched to med surg? It’s usually the other way around 😂😂😂. I was med surg for most of my bedside time, then went to psych for a few years and became an NP.

I do feel bad for him, but as we both know….until someone wants help, nothing will change. I know he reads here, so I hope he can see the concern for his health.
I know, right! I always say I would still like psych if I didn't start off in it. 🥴🙃 Live & learn. LOL

Yes, I really think he reads these so if he sees this, maybe it will start to spark something inside of him. I keep saying this, but Nate we're rooting for you!

Reactions: 2
Stopped feeling bad for him a long time ago. Whatever happens to him he has brought on himself. He created this jolly asshole persona and now he’s stuck with it. He will probably be wearing this POS during the holidays because it’s a “fancy shmancy Christmas hat”.
0F87F5BB-4181-4EF6-863F-812B3C7F877C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has Parkinsons. That's why she uses the scooter.
If she has it then fair enough for using a scooter for when you are going be walking a ton (her weight won't help either, my gran had it an went on plenty bus trips with the parkensons society an none of them had scooters, granted they didn't walk miles but they could still walk fine) but it is clear this is where Nate is heading an it's fully to do with his weight, he could easily turn how whole channel around an grow it while doing a health journey but he just surrounds himself with yes people an so long as he's around enablers then he won't change

It will need to be the death of his channel that finally makes him change when people get fed up not seeing rides an just keep seeing him eat, he's forgetting there's more than him out there doing these vlogs, stans will move on when they aren't getting to see the things they want to see

If she has it then fair enough for using a scooter for when you are going be walking a ton (her weight won't help either, my gran had it an went on plenty bus trips with the parkensons society an none of them had scooters, granted they didn't walk miles but they could still walk fine) but it is clear this is where Nate is heading an it's fully to do with his weight, he could easily turn how whole channel around an grow it while doing a health journey but he just surrounds himself with yes people an so long as he's around enablers then he won't change

It will need to be the death of his channel that finally makes him change when people get fed up not seeing rides an just keep seeing him eat, he's forgetting there's more than him out there doing these vlogs, stans will move on when they aren't getting to see the things they want to see
It all depends on what type of Parkinsons she has. Everyone is different and the progress of Parkinsons is different per individual.

I'm rooting for him to make a huge change but he needs to want it. I don't think he'll be in a scooter though bc if he continues on the path he is on, he won't make long enough to use one.

I doupt he will ever change, he seems to think people want to see the fat jolly character he's built up but in reality the majority would rather he lost the weight an drop the BS

We are on thread 10 an it's always brought up, we know he reads here, if he was going to change he would have done it by now, many of us have posted ideas on what he could do to better himself an even grow his channel but he continues on this path of self destruction

Like I say, when the day comes he cant get on rides then maybe just maybe he will finally get his wake up call an realise if he wants to stay a vlogger then he needs to do somthing, epic universal is a few years off so he has time if he wants to be checking those rides out to get the weight off cause I can't see him fitting on anything at that park with the speed he's putting weight on, he will be lucky to even live to see it if he keeps going

Like I say, when the day comes he cant get on rides then maybe just maybe he will finally get his wake up call an realise if he wants to stay a vlogger then he needs to do somthing, epic universal is a few years off so he has time if he wants to be checking those rides out to get the weight off cause I can't see him fitting on anything at that park with the speed he's putting weight on, he will be lucky to even live to see it if he keeps going
When I went to Disney I was amazed how generous the seating is. Granted I'm petite so I don't take up much space but compared to other parks, disney seats are very forgiving. I live very close to and have season passes to cedar point and honestly I don't think he'd be able to fit on a good majority of the rides there. If he keeps up his rapid wt gain, he won't be able to go back to all those PA parks anymore. If or when he does become too large for disney rides, he's going to need to learn some adjectives bc his food reviews are piss poor. "So so good" won't cut it forever. His food "reviews" are borderline food kink vids.

When I went to Disney I was amazed how generous the seating is. Granted I'm petite so I don't take up much space but compared to other parks, disney seats are very forgiving. I live very close to and have season passes to cedar point and honestly I don't think he'd be able to fit on a good majority of the rides there. If he keeps up his rapid wt gain, he won't be able to go back to all those PA parks anymore. If or when he does become too large for disney rides, he's going to need to learn some adjectives bc his food reviews are piss poor. "So so good" won't cut it forever. His food "reviews" are borderline food kink vids.
He might get away with disney for a while yet but there's no way he's going get away with universal an probably the new park, universal aren't as given as disney an personally I see it as a tit move to be going in the disabled seats because his fat ass can't fit on the normal ones, the disabled shouldn't have to wait in a stupid long que because of obese people

He might get away with disney for a while yet but there's no way he's going get away with universal an probably the new park, universal aren't as given as disney an personally I see it as a tit move to be going in the disabled seats because his fat ass can't fit on the normal ones, the disabled shouldn't have to wait in a stupid long que because of obese people
In the newest video, I was amazed that him and his sis fit in the raptor coaster. I remember when he did a pass holder preview like a yr and half ago - it looked like a tight fit...he definitely was sucking it in. His universal days are definitely numbered.

• Haha
My OWN mother and my grandmother both have Parkinson’s and they do not use a scooter. I mean I don’t know how much she’s truly affected by it but I do believe it’s more of a weight issue just because you have Parkinson’s are in a scooter does not mean that you have to be morbidly obese. I also agree 100 and thousand percent that Nate is severely depressed while I never looked at him having Gracie as a way to stay connected to his ex-wife aka Veronica that statement kind of makes sense. I think I’m more read it as who would want to keep their ex around if they don’t have to, not me. If he’s keeping her to stay tied to Veronica, I hope he’s not waiting for her to come back because from her socials and new vlogs, she looks healthy and happy . but then again, also people play fake personas all the time just like Nate plays that he’s super happy and we all believe he’s depressed. His relationship with food and alcohol gets worse daily!

Reactions: 3
If hes keeping the dog to be able to stay connected to V then I feel even more sorry for the dog because then it's obvious he really doesn't care much for her an he's selfishly keeping her, by the looks of it he already doesn't care much for the dog but that really is a tit move if that's the actual reason

Animals aren't arent there to be used as some sort of weapon against an ex, they deserve better than that, I don't give a fk the fake BS he spews about caring for the dog, its clear the dog prefers to be with V an is much more settled an happy an V clearly has more time for her, he is constantly out an doesn't have the time for her that she deserves, he NEEDS to give the dog up an let her have the life she deserves, the hell is going happen if drinking meat sweats gets himself killed in a drunking road accident or takes a stroke after squeezing himself on a thrill ride, poor dog could be left without food or water for ages before someone gets to her

I'm not so sure that his channel will take too much of a hit when he's no longer able to fit on rides. Just look at Adam the Woo. So many of his fans are so enchanted by his personality that they'll watch his boring walk-and-talk videos just because they're so interested in him. Nate has created even more of a character for his persona, and his fans tune in to watch him -- not necessarily for quality food reviews (he doesn't provide quality food reviews -- he just says everything is "fancy" or "good") or on-ride footage (handheld ride videos kind of suck anyway with low lighting, poor focus, and jerky camera movement) or even useful park information. Growing his audience might become trickier, but I don't anticipate his existing viewers leaving in droves just because he can't fit on Space Moun'ain.

• Haha
I'm not so sure that his channel will take too much of a hit when he's no longer able to fit on rides. Just look at Adam the Woo. So many of his fans are so enchanted by his personality that they'll watch his boring walk-and-talk videos just because they're so interested in him. Nate has created even more of a character for his persona, and his fans tune in to watch him -- not necessarily for quality food reviews (he doesn't provide quality food reviews -- he just says everything is "fancy" or "good") or on-ride footage (handheld ride videos kind of suck anyway with low lighting, poor focus, and jerky camera movement) or even useful park information. Growing his audience might become trickier, but I don't anticipate his existing viewers leaving in droves just because he can't fit on Space Moun'ain.
It's hard to say really, I feel like Adam sorta grew his channel with the boring tit he does so he gained the stans with them knowing this is what they were going to see

Nate started off mostly rides an food an reviewing both, he might keep a few that will watch his mukbang but I can see a lot leaving an going to other vloggers that's going to give more than just food, it might not hurt his subscriber numbers since most will probably stay subscribed but I can see views going down if its nothing but stuffing his face he's doing

I’m not sure how Nate and Bonnie fit on velocicoaster or Hagrids. I didn’t fit on Hagrids until I lost a lot, and while I carried quite a bit in my thighs, she’s way bigger in the stomach. My husband didn’t fit on Mummy, Hagrids, Gringotts for a while. He didn’t fit on velocicoaster at first, when Nate insisted he did. He is wayyyy bigger than my husband.

I’m not sure how Nate and Bonnie fit on velocicoaster or Hagrids. I didn’t fit on Hagrids until I lost a lot, and while I carried quite a bit in my thighs, she’s way bigger in the stomach. My husband didn’t fit on Mummy, Hagrids, Gringotts for a while. He didn’t fit on velocicoaster at first, when Nate insisted he did. He is wayyyy bigger than my husband.
Did they post photos of them on it? Am wondering if he just said they were on it cause I know universal doesn't allow on ride footage now, but you can buy the photos from the ride, my brothers wife also didn't fit on gringotts an I wouldn't say she's bigger than them an gringotts has more room than hagrids by quite a bit, my mum had a bit of a tight squeeze with the little car thing on hagrids an there's no way near she's that size but she didn't want to ride the bike 🙄 which I wish she would have cause really I was a bit small for it an it was a bit uncomfortable

Did they post photos of them on it? Am wondering if he just said they were on it cause I know universal doesn't allow on ride footage now, but you can buy the photos from the ride, my brothers wife also didn't fit on gringotts an I wouldn't say she's bigger than them an gringotts has more room than hagrids by quite a bit, my mum had a bit of a tight squeeze with the little car thing on hagrids an there's no way near she's that size but she didn't want to ride the bike 🙄 which I wish she would have cause really I was a bit small for it an it was a bit uncomfortable
He hasn’t since he rode it the first time. Which I know how we felt not fitting on rides… I can’t imagine not being able to ride, but having to keep up the charade of going on the rides when you can’t. Someone needs to have a Moonstruck moment with him

Attachments

• Haha

When I watched the video this morning I said no way they went on Velocicoaster. Bonnie didn’t have one hair out of place. And Nate barely fit in the test seat when the ride first opened and he’s gained a ton of weight since then. So, no, I don’t believe they rode.

Reactions: 6
It's hard to say really, I feel like Adam sorta grew his channel with the boring tit he does so he gained the stans with them knowing this is what they were going to see
Don't forget ATW took a huge break then came back with something totally different. I think he gained a lot of followers when he went out on that road trip with the RV. That was new and different in the Disney vlog community so it separated him from the pack.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.