Paging Mr Morrow #10 He can't grill in a fedora and button up but he can swim in them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nate had about 6 drinks this video with kingdumb krew and they were singing Christmas carols in the bar. After that they road the amphicar at Disney springs screaming at people trying to enjoy a peaceful night so I was really hoping the car would sink with them in it. Followed by video of his princess Gracie girl the dalmatian dog with the highest anxiety in the world. Someone please tell this moron that dogs want meat not sugar cookies like the dogs owner wants who weighs 1/6 of a ton.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Nate had about 6 drinks this video with kingdumb krew and they were singing Christmas carols in the bar. After that they road the amphicar at Disney springs screaming at people trying to enjoy a peaceful night so I was really hoping the car would sink with them in it. Followed by video of his princess Gracie girl the dalmatian dog with the highest anxiety in the world. Someone please tell this moron that dogs want meat not sugar cookies like the dogs owner wants who weighs 1/6 of a ton.
And TBH it's probable that they all drove home.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before, but I think the biggest issue is that he acts like he’s on vacation every day - you can’t eat and drink like that constantly.

If he wanted to do a food and drink recap, maybe just do that once a week and focus on other things for the other videos. I think people would still tune in.

Reactions: 5
I really believe he has a true food addiction. He uses the excuse to get multi items off the menu to show us the options but really it's just to "feed" his addiction. He's easily gained 75 + lbs in this last year. He's now only going on rides like pooh, it's a matter of time he won't be able to ride at Universal. After seeing that photo with him on space mountain, I'm amazed he fit. He looks enormous.

I actually really enjoy his videos, it's a serotonin boost but his videos are getting more and more difficult to watch. I'm honestly concerned not only on his physical health but his mental. His addiction is a cry for help. I'd love to see a health fitness journey for Nate. Nate if you're reading this, we're rooting for you...we want you HEALTHY.

Goodness, I wish he'd ditch those two. They are unbearable and Nate acts like an obnoxious drunk fool around them. They bring out the worst in him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does he even keep this dog? She is getting bigger from the photos as well. The picture from their Birthday shoot shows a LARGE bottom on this dalmatian dog. From behind she looks very fat.

Reactions: 2
If his accent / speech impediment truly is fake, then he's certainly committed to it. In addition to his usual moun'ain and foun'ain, in his latest video I picked up him saying Gi'eons and San'a Claus.

His quote "I come every time there's a new menu" made me chuckle. I think YouTube's closed captioning may have used the wrong spelling of the word "come" ;)

Goodness, I wish he'd ditch those two. They are unbearable and Nate acts like an obnoxious drunk fool around them. They bring out the worst in him.
Jeez, you're not kidding. Are they always like that, or do vloggers just bring out the worst in each other when they're all together because they're all trying to outdo each other?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If his accent / speech impediment truly is fake, then he's certainly committed to it. In addition to his usual moun'ain and foun'ain, in his latest video I picked up him saying Gi'eons and San'a Claus.

His quote "I come every time there's a new menu" made me chuckle. I think YouTube's closed captioning may have used the wrong spelling of the word "come" ;)

Omg I didn't catch that. I'm dying laughing. 💀😂
Hahaha omg I didn't catch that. I'm dying laughing 😂💀

Reactions: 1
I caught up on everything. Honestly Nate needs to get rid of those people that he's friends with at the moment. They're kind of not helping his full weight gaining issue. Honestly if he lets them go and starts a health Journey he should be fine.

I caught up on everything. Honestly Nate needs to get rid of those people that he's friends with at the moment. They're kind of not helping his full weight gaining issue. Honestly if he lets them go and starts a health Journey he should be fine.
Not sure why you keep thinking he will go on some health journey. His stans want to see him eat, drink and be stupid. Letting go of those two won't help his health. They might help his channel because people really hate those two fools. But if you think he's going to get healthy and back to his "11 minute mile" you would have better luck playing the lotto.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Not sure why you keep thinking he will go on some health journey. His stans want to see him eat, drink and be stupid. Letting go of those two won't help his health. They might help his channel because people really hate those two fools. But if you think he's going to get healthy and back to his "11 minute mile" you would have better luck playing the lotto.
If you want me to change my opinion then I'll tell you during the Disney Springs video he ate not as much food as I would have expected but he did drink heavily and act quite stupid throughout his time there.

Reactions: 1
Nate was just as obnoxious, massive, and was drinking and driving before Kingdom Krew ever came on the scene. As abhorrent as they are, people can’t just use them as scapegoats to exonerate Nate of any responsibility for his terrible habits. He hasn’t changed a bit.

Reactions: 8
Nate was just as obnoxious, massive, and was drinking and driving before Kingdom Krew ever came on the scene. As abhorrent as they are, people can’t just use them as scapegoats to exonerate Nate of any responsibility for his terrible habits. He hasn’t changed a bit.
You can see this in other videos when he was with Hope, WDW Couple, LBV, etc. that the drinking and driving has always been there. Only Nate is responsible for his bad habits. However, the other two magnify all the issues.

You can see this in other videos when he was with Hope, WDW Couple, LBV, etc. that the drinking and driving has always been there. Only Nate is responsible for his bad habits. However, the other two magnify all the issues.
I agree, he was always bad but when with anyone it just gets worse, it's like he's trying to "impress" them but it just turns into him being a bigger hole than he already is

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched the new vid from SE and Nate was nowhere to be seen! Either he was not invited/hosted by the Orlando Informer at UO or they just decided to stay away from him. Oh the drama!!!!

Where's that running total for the crap Nate shoves down his pie hole in a month? He must easily be blowing $1500 a month just on food and drink.
Oh, is Disney really getting trashy? Hmmm. Higher prices and less bang for the buck. That's not magical at all.
FgQyLkrWAAU4C_w.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.