Paging Mr Morrow #10 He can't grill in a fedora and button up but he can swim in them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see any issues (other than all the eating) with the family interactions. They looked and sounded like a normal family.

I thought his mom first time at UO he tried to get rides she could go on, take her to Harry Potter. He wanted to make it special since they never could afford it before.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love me some bread pudding but I was completely floored at the portion he scooped out. Like bruuuuh. Save some for everyone else.

the amount of food consumed by these 3 in that video 😳😳😳

Nate made a point to say that they share everything and don't take more food than they can eat despite the fact they all kept grabbing the same items...

Reactions: 1
Disney Springs Christmas 2022 | Candy Cane Margarita & Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar: Walt Disney World

Food and Drink Purchases:

Candy Cane Margarita $16.50
Hot Cocoa Flight $22
Here We Come A-Croquetting $12
Christmas Old Fashioned $15

Total this video: $65.50
Previous running total: $428.70
New running total: $494.20

Orlando Informer Meetup 2022 | My Moms First Time At Universal Studios | Unlimited Food & Butterbeer

He said 2 night ticket was $350
I would estimate $220 for one night
All food and drink listed below included in ticket price just breaking it out for human interest

Food and Drink Consumed:

Cinnabon Center of the roll $5.09
CinnaSweeties $6.09
Bottle of water $5.50
Slice of pepperoni pizza $7*
Pizza tots $10.49
Roast beast sandwich $12*
butter beer $7.99
hot butter beer $7.99
Shepherd's pie $16.49
Fish and chips $16.99
Pumpkin juice $4.99
Pear cider $4.19
Bread pudding: $8.95
3 Tacos $12*

*These items are an estimate and some entrees like the
shepherd's pie were clearly not the full menu price version but keeping full prices for sake of simplicity

Total this video: $125.76
Previous running total: $494.20
New running total: $619.96
Nate got this food at an all you can eat and ride event called the Orlando informer in universal studios so how can this be added into his food bill at a la carte prices? He eats out every day costing on average about $100 per day.

Nate got this food at an all you can eat and ride event called the Orlando informer in universal studios so how can this be added into his food bill at a la carte prices? He eats out every day costing on average about $100 per day.
I already noted the food was included in the the ticket price but still listed it out with prices just to show what he ate and to estimate value. If you watch the video the food and drink picked up from quick serve locations they were ringing it up so the Orlando Informer is paying for that per item. Probably not at full retail but they are paying for it.

What's your proof he spends $100 a day eating out? Not seeing it this month.

I really enjoy his mom. She had the cutest smile. Both the mom and Bonnie seem like genuinely sweet people. The part with Frankenstein's monster really made my son and I laugh. I wish they lived closer bc hands down my favorite videos are with his family. I'd love it if he made a video about mom and sister life story so we can learn more about them.

Reactions: 7
I really enjoy his mom. She had the cutest smile. Both the mom and Bonnie seem like genuinely sweet people. The part with Frankenstein's monster really made my son and I laugh. I wish they lived closer bc hands down my favorite videos are with his family. I'd love it if he made a video about mom and sister life story so we can learn more about them.
That wouldn't get him the views he wants. He would rather make a sob story video about himself. This way he plays the victim and everyone feels sorry for him. That's how he gets those DVC stays and gift cards. How scary is it when you look at his mom, you see Nate's future. Rolling around in a scooter stuffing his face with garbage.

Reactions: 2
That wouldn't get him the views he wants. He would rather make a sob story video about himself. This way he plays the victim and everyone feels sorry for him. That's how he gets those DVC stays and gift cards. How scary is it when you look at his mom, you see Nate's future. Rolling around in a scooter stuffing his face with garbage.
You'd think the mom would try an say somthing to both kids about their weight when she's having to go about a scooter, like if you are like that having to get a scooter just to get around then why would you want that for your kids? It's only going be a matter of time before Nate is in one, wonder how good his views will be then when it's just going about eating, I don't think stans will even stick around for long if there isn't rides being shown especially any new ones

You'd think the mom would try an say somthing to both kids about their weight when she's having to go about a scooter, like if you are like that having to get a scooter just to get around then why would you want that for your kids? It's only going be a matter of time before Nate is in one, wonder how good his views will be then when it's just going about eating, I don't think stans will even stick around for long if there isn't rides being shown especially any new ones
She has Parkinsons. That's why she uses the scooter.

She has Parkinsons. That's why she uses the scooter.
If the mum has issues restricting her mobility I suppose that's fair enough, but its clear in general education on a healthy balanced lifestyle is lacking in the family. I have known people who have restricted mobility due to one reason or another, and they aren't the size of a space shuttle. Also, to maintain the weight Nate and his family do, you have to be consuming a fair amount of calories. In terms of weight management, 70% is really diet as opposed to exercise so parkinson's isn't diplomatic immunity from pointing the obvious out.

Bon Bon, or whatever her name is, is able bodied like her brother and is still massively overweight, but no one can convince me they are not responsible for their own self inflicted health issues due to their choices.

Reactions: 3
A former boss had a double knee replacement and walks just fine. Of course maybe hers went badly or there is something else going on.

I assume he bought the tickets to the Orlando Informer event? I only skim through for food but I assume he didn't mention being hosted? I suppose he could have gotten a nice discount on 3 tickets since he is making a video for the event.

Was this confirmed in one of his videos or do you know her personally?
Nate has mentioned it a couple times before. Most recently when he went to the comic con and saw Michael J. Fox, Nate spoke about it then. He mentioned it very briefly in another video but I don't know which off hand.

Reactions: 6
Nate is well liked enough that he could be wildly successful as the guy who goes on a weight loss journey while still going to the parks. How to stay on track while still having park foods, getting your steps in, etc. but instead he chooses to just stuff his face. I hate the idea that the dude is going to probably keel over in the parks one day. Jolly fat dude is a cute character and all, but you gotta think about your health.

Reactions: 7
Nate is well liked enough that he could be wildly successful as the guy who goes on a weight loss journey while still going to the parks. How to stay on track while still having park foods, getting your steps in, etc. but instead he chooses to just stuff his face. I hate the idea that the dude is going to probably keel over in the parks one day. Jolly fat dude is a cute character and all, but you gotta think about your health.
He will keel over at a bar. That seems fitting for his MO.

💯 agree. I took my son to the parks in Oct & in July and boy did we get our steps in. AK we walked literally 15 miles. The parking lots alone are a hike! If he went on a health journey, it would be very doable and he can stay "on disney brand".

My son & I eat pretty healthy, and we were able to find TONS of healthy options in AK, epcot, sea world and even universal. So he can still "review" foods, just in a more healthful, and moderate way. But let's be honest, he doesn't actually review food. We just watch him shove his face and say all the food is SO SO GOOD or MUCH TOO GOOD. MK was the only park that we had a difficult time finding something remotely healthy. He could make it fun, go on missions to find the best options. But it starts with him. I've mentioned this previously but I think he has a serious food addiction. He needs therapy first to start this journey.

💯 agree. I took my son to the parks in Oct & in July and boy did we get our steps in. AK we walked literally 15 miles. The parking lots alone are a hike! If he went on a health journey, it would be very doable and he can stay "on disney brand".

My son & I eat pretty healthy, and we were able to find TONS of healthy options in AK, epcot, sea world and even universal. So he can still "review" foods, just in a more healthful, and moderate way. But let's be honest, he doesn't actually review food. We just watch him shove his face and say all the food is SO SO GOOD or MUCH TOO GOOD. MK was the only park that we had a difficult time finding something remotely healthy. He could make it fun, go on missions to find the best options. But it starts with him. I've mentioned this previously but I think he has a serious food addiction. He needs therapy first to start this journey.
Absolutely. I’m a psych provider. He is not a happy man, as he seems. I actually feel sorry for him.

Absolutely. I’m a psych provider. He is not a happy man, as he seems. I actually feel sorry for him.
Yes! I was a psych nurse for several years (I'm now med surg) and he has clear signs of depression. I really like him and enjoy his videos, I just want him to take steps to getting help. He needs it. At this point he's self medicating with food & alcohol. He's on a dangerous path.

Nate has mentioned it a couple times before. Most recently when he went to the comic con and saw Michael J. Fox, Nate spoke about it then. He mentioned it very briefly in another video but I don't know which off hand.
You’re 100% correct. I missed it the first time, but he says that has mom has Parkinson’s around the 23 minute mark of the NYCC video.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.