Paging Mr Morrow #10 He can't grill in a fedora and button up but he can swim in them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He absolutely reads here - and he’s even taken advice from here. Sadly ours pleas for him to get healthy fall on deaf ears.
100%, they even had their own little nod to this page when riding aquacar,
It Was said here he says " ain't she a beaut clark" a lot, so Nate, Tall Shorn, and the petite Kristen all said it in the one video, 4 times in fact! And laughed like we couldn't see the little joke.
By the way Kristen you are looking HOT in that Xmas sweater 😍 soon as you get the face job you will be Hollywood material.

Reactions: 2
Kristen is a female version of Nate and she is appearing in more and more paging Mr morrow. Wonder if Nate will start catching feelings and falling in love.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Just watched the new one with his mom and sister "Bon-bon"...wew, buddy. It was an all you can eat event at Universal...and I mean, for real, it was constant full meals, snacks, and drinks. I think this might be his most egregiously gluttonous outing yet.

I've been watching Nate for quite some time. I see a lot of myself in the guy. He's clearly a victim of abuse growing up. His mom seems sweet but also a little mental. The sis, I dunno how old she is, but she's sadly in the same boat. Probably will get picked on in school for this tit.

Also, I've seen someone ask why he keeps the dog. It's clearly just something to stay connected to that ex-wife of his.

Reactions: 5
I started watching the latest, but I was turned off by his obnoxious cackling. I enjoyed his videos with his family when he visited them in Pennsylvania because it seemed as if they were genuinely having a good time together, and that's fun to watch, but something about his tone here made it seem as if he was laughing at them, not with them.

He also did a terrible job explaining the Orlando Informer thing. The name made me think that it was a local news outlet that invited him and other vloggers out to cover the events at the park, but his intro made it sound as if anyone could participate in the event. Maybe it's well-known to locals, but he should have provided more context for viewers who live somewhere other than central Florida.

Reactions: 4
His mom was probably depressed when Nate was growing up and likely still is depressed. Throughout the video Paging Mr morrow is subtly saying she is a Grinch he even bought Grinch spirit jerseys for mom and his sister. But Nate's big theme is feeling resentment towards his mom for not taking him to all the Orlando theme parks as a child. Otherwise mostly it was basically just three pigs shoveling food into their mouths so they can escape the emotional pain of depression and resentment.

• Haha
His mom was probably depressed when Nate was growing up and likely still is depressed. Throughout the video Paging Mr morrow is subtly saying she is a Grinch he even bought Grinch spirit jerseys for mom and his sister. But Nate's big theme is feeling resentment towards his mom for not taking him to all the Orlando theme parks as a child. Otherwise mostly it was basically just three pigs shoveling food into their mouths so they can escape the emotional pain of depression and resentment.
If he really does resent her cause he never got the theme parks as a kid then he really needs to grow the fk up, am sure all of us never got what we wanted as a kid at times, it's such a spoiled thing to act like that towards parents just because they didn't spend $$$$ to take you to theme parks constantly, I've always gotten the vibe that they weren't well off his family

I could just as easy say I resent mine as well cause they didn't take me to Disney as a kid, but as a mature adult I realise we didn't have the money an what they did for me an my brother was what they could manage so I respect them for that, I was late 20s before I finally managed to get to Disney an universal an only cause I had savings I had been putting by with working

Reactions: 4
Just watched the new one with his mom and sister "Bon-bon"...wew, buddy. It was an all you can eat event at Universal...and I mean, for real, it was constant full meals, snacks, and drinks. I think this might be his most egregiously gluttonous outing yet.

I've been watching Nate for quite some time. I see a lot of myself in the guy. He's clearly a victim of abuse growing up. His mom seems sweet but also a little mental. The sis, I dunno how old she is, but she's sadly in the same boat. Probably will get picked on in school for this tit.

Also, I've seen someone ask why he keeps the dog. It's clearly just something to stay connected to that ex-wife of his.
I disagree, Why would he WANT to stay connected to Veronica?

Reactions: 1
Crazy family dynamics punctuated with fits of maniacal laughing. If mom has any maternal instincts they would have been telegraphed to her children: "Stop eating all that fatty junk you stupid slop-happy piglets!"

And as far as Veronica is concerned, he's better off without that stone-cold witch in his life. Nate should go for a real Disney princess... like Ursala or someone not too choosy.

Crazy family dynamics punctuated with fits of maniacal laughing. If mom has any maternal instincts they would have been telegraphed to her children: "Stop eating all that fatty junk you stupid slop-happy piglets!"

And as far as Veronica is concerned, he's better off without that stone-cold witch in his life. Nate should go for a real Disney princess... like Ursala or someone not too choosy.
You have completely misunderstood me. I didn’t mean in a mean way, I just meant why keep your Ex around. I never said she was a stone cold witch or insinuated it… I’ve never heard or seen her present as one. Not what I mean at all, my previous post even stated I enjoy her presence.

Took a few days off from this but resuming again. I am skipping the video where he met the Grinch because it looked like the food was given to him free.

Disney's Hollywood Studios Christmas 2022 | Minnie's Holiday Dine & NEW Disney Snacks | Disney World

Food and Drink Purchases:

Hot Cocoa Flight $13.50
Holiday Tree Marshmallow $7.49

Minnie's Seasonal Dine* $59
*This is a all you can eat buffet won't list out all the food he ate

Total this video: $79.99
Previous running total: $348.71
New running total: $428.70

Oh my God....the amount of food consumed in the latest Universal Informer event vlog is horrific.
Nothing but obsene amounts of grease and fat and sugar.

Disney Springs Christmas 2022 | Candy Cane Margarita & Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar: Walt Disney World

Food and Drink Purchases:

Candy Cane Margarita $16.50
Hot Cocoa Flight $22
Here We Come A-Croquetting $12
Christmas Old Fashioned $15

Total this video: $65.50
Previous running total: $428.70
New running total: $494.20

Orlando Informer Meetup 2022 | My Moms First Time At Universal Studios | Unlimited Food & Butterbeer

He said 2 night ticket was $350
I would estimate $220 for one night
All food and drink listed below included in ticket price just breaking it out for human interest

Food and Drink Consumed:

Cinnabon Center of the roll $5.09
CinnaSweeties $6.09
Bottle of water $5.50
Slice of pepperoni pizza $7*
Pizza tots $10.49
Roast beast sandwich $12*
butter beer $7.99
hot butter beer $7.99
Shepherd's pie $16.49
Fish and chips $16.99
Pumpkin juice $4.99
Pear cider $4.19
Bread pudding: $8.95
3 Tacos $12*

*These items are an estimate and some entrees like the
shepherd's pie were clearly not the full menu price version but keeping full prices for sake of simplicity

Total this video: $125.76
Previous running total: $494.20
New running total: $619.96

Last edited:
  • Wow
He's spent more on food alone than I did treating my folks (and me) to a holiday in London, an that was the hotel and transport

The money he spends on just food is disgusting, go the fk home an cook an I dunno maybe spend time with the dog you selfishly keep, he could easily have breakfast then go to the parks in the morning, come back an have lunch an spend time with gracie then go back out at night an then come home an eat, he would still get the exact same footage

At this stage he would be as well just rebranding the channel as mukbag

• Haha

From my online snooping, BonBon seems to be 27 years old.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.