Paging Mr Morrow #10 He can't grill in a fedora and button up but he can swim in them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he likes to make his stans think he can ride all these rides to keep up with the "am a theme park guy" when in reality all he's doing is going to parks to eat, personal it's BS on his part to keep his stans an people who are big under the delusion that he's fitting on these rides, if I was obese an thought someone his size was fitting then I'd think id fit an go ahead an book the holiday only to get there an be disappointed when I couldn't get on the rides I thought I could
I wonder how many larger ppl went to universal bc they watch his videos and thought they'd be able to ride all the rides like "he does". Universal is not cheap. Some days are more expensive than Disney. Nate needs to be transparent with his experiences at the park. This is false advertisement.

Reactions: 6
Nate, can you please repeat everything more on your vlogs? I couldn’t figure out which donut was the egg nog one with you only repeating it 15 times. Please repeat more

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how many larger ppl went to universal bc they watch his videos and thought they'd be able to ride all the rides like "he does". Universal is not cheap. Some days are more expensive than Disney. Nate needs to be transparent with his experiences at the park. This is false advertisement.
I agree, none of these parks are cheap an for most are even more of a expense when hotels an flights are added in, an universal is in no way given with their rides compared to Disney so some people may have to pick one over the other, he needs to stop being a jackass an be honest he's not getting on these rides, I know people should be looking it up on the site before paying a lot of money beforehand, but if people think he's fitting then they aren't going to double check an will think cause he fits then they will

Reactions: 1
He lives near Disney for crying out loud! Why does it have to be his own Festival of Gorging Fest and race to get every single Holiday cookie and donut down his gullet in one visit? Oh that's right, it's because he has absolutely no self control and is looking for any excuse to eat.
I am not a fat shamer. I am not a bully. I can eat with the best of them and have dealt with eating disorders, but to eat this way each and every single day at his age and weight, is just watching someone in a slow death dive.

Nate's Christmas videos mean he's back to saying "Feliz Navidah" again. Who knew Navidad ends with a silent D?

• Haha
View attachment 1762126

This popped up on my tiktok. If this woman wasn't able to fit on velocicoaster then Nate and BonBon definitely didn't fit. But my question is why in the H would they pretend to go on it? What is the point of that?? I don't understand his logic.

This is my problem with all of the disney bloggers, especially Nate. What they consider a "snack" is actually a full meal. I'm always amazed just how much they all can eat. I know some are calculating how much money Nate spends on food but I'm more interested in how many calories he intakes. His Thanksgiving feast was easily 5,000+ calories.
Hi all. He did ride velocicoaster on opening day with jackie super enthused. He was in the front row. Though now he has gained a bit , he has been on the ride.

Reactions: 2
He can pronounce L’Chaim just fine but La Befana gets his learning disabled shtick. Pick a lane!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His health issues aside, I think he should embrace the excessive gorging to distinguish himself from the hordes of other vloggers and establish a niche. There used to be a channel called Pammie Parks Plus which catered to the park needs of the super obese but she stopped vlogging. Just a suggestion Nate. You can literally have your cake and eat it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My stomach turned when they got a THIRD Thanksgiving platter on top of everything else. I noticed there were a couple slices of turkey left over on one of the platters, then Nate said, "I'll finish that off", lol. Well good on him, I guess.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His health issues aside, I think he should embrace the excessive gorging to distinguish himself from the hordes of other vloggers and establish a niche. There used to be a channel called Pammie Parks Plus which catered to the park needs of the super obese but she stopped vlogging. Just a suggestion Nate. You can literally have your cake and eat it too.
I loved Pammie! Know why? Because she was honest about it!

Seeing him in JoJo's videos today reminded me of why I have a such a hard time watching him.

A grown-ass man should not be describing something as "turkey din-din."

• Haha
EPCOT Festival Of The Holidays 2022 | Trying 34 Food Items & Holiday Cookie Stroll | Disney World

Food Purchases:

Donut Box Donuts $4.5 ($18 for the 4 bought but split with 4 people)
Gingerbread Milkshake $4.5
He sipped or maybe finished an alcoholic gingerbread milkshake which was $11.5 but not adding that to his total

Holiday sugar cookie $3.49

Pomegranite Margarita $13.75
Mistletoe beer $11

Beef and noodle soup $9.25
Vegetable spring rolls $5.25

Linzer cookie $3
Pork Schnittzel $6.5
Cheese Foundue $8.25
Gluhwein $9.5

Tortellini in broth $9.5
Panettone (bread pudding) $7
White Sangria $12

Slow-roasted Turkey $6
Chocolate Crinkle Cookie $3

Black and white cookie $3
Potato Latkes $4
Sufganiyot Mini jelly-filled donuts $3

Roti De Jambon Sauce $7.75
Cranberry mimosa $9.95
Macaron $9.25

Snickers Doodle Cookie $3
Seared Scallops $6.75

Pernil mojo pork $3
Alfajores cookie $3

Holiday cookie redemption cookie Free

Total this video: $166.19
Previous running total: $762.95
New running total: $929.14

Note a lot of the food this video appeared to be shared with his mom, sister and Kirsten but some food like the slow-roasted turkey and crinkle cookie clearly each person got their own portion.

• Wow
Chef Mickey's Thanksgiving Day Dinner 2022 | Staying At Disney’s Grand Floridian | Walt Disney World

Food purchases

Chef Mickey's with Thanksgiving Food Family Style $59

Total this video: $59
Previous running total: $703.95
New running total: $762.95
@VloggerCritic, thanks for these calculations. But do you believe that he his also paying for Mom and Bon-Bon and would that cost be included? Especially the stay at Grand Flo for his fam? Unless he got a freebee from World of DVC. 🤔 Notwithstanding, keep up the good work! 😉

Hi all. He did ride velocicoaster on opening day with jackie super enthused. He was in the front row. Though now he has gained a bit , he has been on the ride.
VelociCoaster opened a year and a half ago. He's had a lot of scoopsies since then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@VloggerCritic, thanks for these calculations. But do you believe that he his also paying for Mom and Bon-Bon and would that cost be included? Especially the stay at Grand Flo for his fam? Unless he got a freebee from World of DVC. 🤔 Notwithstanding, keep up the good work! 😉
He’s “paying“ but who’s money he’s using is a whole other question...

• Haha
Mom and Bon-bon aren’t paying for anything is the vibe I got
Me too, especially the Grand Floridian even. Nate did that and I respect him for it compared to someone like Kyle Pallo that uses his family to pay for their stays and grifts off them to pay for everything while they're in Orlando.

• Heart
  • Haha
That was well over a year and half ago. If you watch that video with Jackie, the seat is a very tight fit back then. He barely fit but got on the ride. He's gained a considerable amount of weight since, he most definitely doesn't fit anymore.

Me too, especially the Grand Floridian even. Nate did that and I respect him for it compared to someone like Kyle Pallo that uses his family to pay for their stays and grifts off them to pay for everything while they're in Orlando.
He either got the stay free or a DEEP discount from his sugar daddy DVC Store.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.