Paging Mr Morrow #10 He can't grill in a fedora and button up but he can swim in them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His family each ate about 10 pounds of food for Thanksgiving. I thought that they were done eating after eating a salad and a pile of corn dogs, chicken nuggets, and Mac and cheese. Unbelievable where all that food went it was wheel barrow after wheel barrow. The staff must have been wondering if they were smuggling the food out of chef Mickeys to eat later. By the end of the video they actually looked like they turned into corn dogs, chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His family each ate about 10 pounds of food for Thanksgiving. I thought that they were done eating after eating a salad and a pile of corn dogs, chicken nuggets, and Mac and cheese. Unbelievable where all that food went it was wheel barrow after wheel barrow. The staff must have been wondering if they were smuggling the food out of chef Mickeys to eat later. By the end of the video they actually looked like they turned into corn dogs, chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese.
Thank you for the breakdown. Not sure our stomach could handle all this overeating.

• Haha
The fact that it’s been around 70° in Orlando, he’s in an air conditioned building and still sweating is uncomfortable to watch

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Do you think we're getting a sequel to the monorail crawl? This year with extra Kingdom Krew?

Reactions: 2
I found it funny when he told his mom he knows someone who drank from the fountains and her expression. Lol

What had me yelling at my t.v. was the fact that after that barnyard feeding trough of a meal, they proceeded to the special packaged desserts station to ogle the gingerbread shingles and Mickey Linzer cookies and THEN got in line for the treats at the Grand Floridian Gingerbread house.
Nate and his family have absolutely no sense of self control or even self awareness of how disgusting this looks to normal people.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
And they were going to stop at Golden Corral to get Gracey some turkey. Right, Jan.
Oh that's right! I forgot about that or my brain decided to black out that part out of my mind. Who the hell goes to Golden Corral just to pick up some turkey for their dog? They were there for a 2nd Thanksgiving meal. No doubt in my mind.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20221126-115843_TikTok.jpg

This popped up on my tiktok. If this woman wasn't able to fit on velocicoaster then Nate and BonBon definitely didn't fit. But my question is why in the H would they pretend to go on it? What is the point of that?? I don't understand his logic.

This is my problem with all of the disney bloggers, especially Nate. What they consider a "snack" is actually a full meal. I'm always amazed just how much they all can eat. I know some are calculating how much money Nate spends on food but I'm more interested in how many calories he intakes. His Thanksgiving feast was easily 5,000+ calories.

Last edited:
The calories is where it's at. His Holiday Cookie Crawl had me wondering how this much food can fit inside human stomachs. I love eating, too, but after awhile you just can't stuff anymore down.

Jesus, Nate's next vid should be a popping video of all that acne covering his forehead.

ALL THE HOLIDAY DONUTS!

Is Nate bleeping this Kristen, or what?

I just realized his constant sweating even on a brisk winter night is due to the overeating. Pure meat sweats, plain and simple.

Maria was turning me on a bit. 😍 Another clout chaser no doubt. In fact! I looked her up once and she sadly has like zero followers and has been doing vlogs for years. Not even the "Morrow Bump" is enough. You really do just have to be algorithmically lucky.

The thing we have to realize here is that in abusive households, food becomes the one thing a parent can do to make things better. This mom obviously treated them and made food something that was a reward for everything. So sad to think about. Anyone know anything about his dad? I can almost promise he was an abusive alcoholic asshole.

And yeah, I know Dinty Moore beef stew. Good tit, to be honest.

Last edited:
No Buffet, No Nathan
He's likely using these buffets and other all you can eat family style meals as a way to cover up how much he is actually eating. That's why I don't go into detail as to what he eats for those meals as I suspect he is eating more off camera.

He's likely using these buffets and other all you can eat family style meals as a way to cover up how much he is actually eating. That's why I don't go into detail as to what he eats for those meals as I suspect he is eating more off camera.
He probably expels a lot of calories that actually go unprocessed due to the human limits on turning food into fuel. It can just be assumed he maxes out daily. Can you imagine his shits?

He already has an eleven-minute mile. What would he need a Peloton for?
Considering the fact that he is usually well lubricated when he drives, I have my doubts that he can do an 11 minute mile in a car.

• Haha
View attachment 1762126

This popped up on my tiktok. If this woman wasn't able to fit on velocicoaster then Nate and BonBon definitely didn't fit. But my question is why in the H would they pretend to go on it? What is the point of that?? I don't understand his logic.
I think he likes to make his stans think he can ride all these rides to keep up with the "am a theme park guy" when in reality all he's doing is going to parks to eat, personal it's BS on his part to keep his stans an people who are big under the delusion that he's fitting on these rides, if I was obese an thought someone his size was fitting then I'd think id fit an go ahead an book the holiday only to get there an be disappointed when I couldn't get on the rides I thought I could

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.