Paging Mr Morrow #10 He can't grill in a fedora and button up but he can swim in them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to get caramel corn at Karamel Kuche at the Germany pavilion where Nate's mom got hers. It's so good, everything is so good.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Disney’s Magic Kingdom 2022 | Moms First Time Riding Splash Mountain & The Crystal Palace Buffet

Food purchases:
Crystal Palace Buffet $59
Musical Tin Popcorn Bucket $28
Looks like he bought the popcorn bucket for his mom but will add it on his total

Total this video: $87
Previous running total: $703.95
New running total: $790.95

If you are triggered by him saying "mow-win" instead of mountain skip this video.

His mom and sister are staying at Grand Floridian, and he is staying at home.
He did confirm they'd spend Thanksgiving together but sounded like not in a park just resort hopping.
You know what? I just realised I DO get triggered by him saying mow-win,
AND
"So good"
"Too Good"
"Hey fweind" like Elmer Fudd
"Ain't she a beaut Clark" like a broken record,
And the way he looks like he's gonna bite those plump sausage fingers off
Every single time he eats ANYTHING.
If he was a horse ......................

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what? I just realised I DO get triggered by him saying mow-win,
AND
"So good"
"Too Good"
"Hey fweind" like Elmer Fudd
"Ain't she a beaut Clark" like a broken record,
And the way he looks like he's gonna bite those plump sausage fingers off
Every single time he eats ANYTHING.
If he was a horse ......................
And everytime he sees Goofy calling him "The Goof" and when he sees Pluto talking about his "springy whiskers".

And "enough of this (fill in the blank) business".

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder how many Gs that splash mountain car came down with. Serious weight getting that down

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So they had to each get their own row on Splash mow-tain?
How it tit like this not a wake up call, I mean damn.... Those seats are hardly small as well, I sat next to my brother an he's a bit large, granted am not big an he's not Nate's size but still, there was room between us

Good news everybody. I just received a Gideon's email and it looks like the December cookies are arriving early ..like today. Is that a herd of elephants charging ..no just Paging Mr. diabetes waddling over to Disney Springs

The important questions that need answering:
Are the new cookies “much to good?”
Does PMM “love it?”
Will the invisible leftover bag make an appearance?
Will Nate get drunk and eat Gracie’s pup cakes..again?
After gorging ..who will break a toilet first, Nate or Bon Bon?
Will Nate ask Santa for a pair of long pants?
Will Nate try to lay under a bench to see how much room there is and require Disney to hire a forklift to extract him?

These questions and more may be answered in the next episode of PMM

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course Nate has been eating his feelings for a long time, but now that he gets paid for that behavior under the pretense of "reviewing" food, he is going to eat himself into heart disease and an early demise. The internet is full of sad people literally killing themselves for likes and affirmation.

Maybe he should just go full Nikocado Avocado and do Disney mukbangs.

• Haha
Chef Mickey's Thanksgiving Day Dinner 2022 | Staying At Disney’s Grand Floridian | Walt Disney World

Food purchases

Chef Mickey's with Thanksgiving Food Family Style $59

Total this video: $59
Previous running total: $703.95
New running total: $762.95

How it tit like this not a wake up call, I mean damn.... Those seats are hardly small as well, I sat next to my brother an he's a bit large, granted am not big an he's not Nate's size but still, there was room between us
It's actually the one ride at Disney World I can't sit next to someone on because my legs are too long and it's kind of awkwardly designed. We know they're all obese whether or not they can fit on rides, but I'm not surprised that they would need extra space on that one.

Chef Mickey's Thanksgiving Day Dinner 2022 | Staying At Disney’s Grand Floridian | Walt Disney World
He couldn't at least have tried for California Grill?

I'm sure Chef Mickey's mediocre food was "fancy" and "much too good" for Nate's palate, but still...

• Haha
He couldn't at least have tried for California Grill?

I'm sure Chef Mickey's mediocre food was "fancy" and "much too good" for Nate's palate, but still...
He explained that he waited too long to make reservations so that is how they wound up at Chef Mickey's.

Maybe he should just go full Nikocado Avocado and do Disney mukbangs.

I tried watching one of his videos once, curiosity got the better of me.

Didn’t make it to 5 minutes before I felt so uncomfortable! It/him, his enabling husband are disturbing. I don’t understand the fascination in watching someone basically kill themselves slowly though over eating, the views he can get on his channel is insane

He explained that he waited too long to make reservations so that is how they wound up at Chef Mickey's.
Calling BS on this one. Between cancellations and walk up lists, he could have done better. Or maybe all three needed a large pasture for grazing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.