Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone has been buying followers again 👀 not a chance in hell he had 2 days of losing some and all of a sudden he goes up 2k 😂😂 it’s obvious as well if you have a look at the accounts. What a fud saying thanks for 30k 😂

Those tiles 😳 maybe I just like a house to look homely but they’re so morbid to me 🥴
How did uou get access to that. I love how you’ve caught him out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That jumper 🙈🙈 it’s got more oose on it than the Hermes blanket....boak!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right folks, time for a new thread. What are we going with? The best I can come up with is “Evan the brat, a “self build” full of morbid tat”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I gave a suggestion a few pages back and now I can’t mind what it was

Reactions: 2
Not sure if he said it or someone else did but it looks like a car showroom floor. Why oh why did he think it was a good idea to put them on the wall.

Reactions: 5
Ryan getting lots of attention today having his pic taken - boy wonder must have something new he wants bought

Reactions: 7
Aye giving him all the attention before dragging him to Harvey nics to spend some more of his money probs!
Oh and now he thinks he’ll change his brand new tele coz he’s not sure of the silver frame anymore agains the black tiles...Is he for real?! One of them is clearly shitting money!!

• Haha
Those black tiles are going to be absolute murder to keep clean with those 3 dogs running in & out 🤢🤢 that couch looks boggin aswell

Reactions: 6
Aye giving him all the attention before dragging him to Harvey nics to spend some more of his money probs!
Oh and now he thinks he’ll change his brand new tele coz he’s not sure of the silver frame anymore agains the black tiles...Is he for real?! One of them is clearly shitting money!!
Just shows himself up with comments like getting a new TV cos your 75inch once has a silver frame..... ohh go shove your lumi spa up your hole you totally fanny of a boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine going out for lunch with your friend and they say “hawd on a minute, don’t eat or drink anything yet, I need to wave my phone around the table like a total fanny”
His filming skills make me feel seasick 🤢

ETA: I see he is now at 32k followers.
I. Smell. SHITE!! 💩

• Haha
Just shows himself up with comments like getting a new TV cos your 75inch once has a silver frame..... ohh go shove your lumi spa up your hole you totally fanny of a boy!
Easy solution taking the feckin tiles down as they are the worst thing I've seen on insta for a long time.

Reactions: 4
Oh no he’s in Netherlee 😭😭😳 breaking more lockdown rules lol 😂

They must be mocktails because you can’t drink inside in Glasgow yet
Mr Macgregors comes under Renfrewshire council so they are level 2 and serving alcohol.

Reactions: 3
Theory confirmed? Better watch out Evan, you’ll not be driving your “new” Porsche long if you’re posting evidence that you’re blatantly drink driving on SM to 30k followers! Fud.
has he taken it down?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.