Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, as if the garage did all that for a 7 year old car ๐Ÿ˜‚ As the saying goes, money talks, wealth whispers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Haha, as if the garage did all that for a 7 year old car ๐Ÿ˜‚ As the saying goes, money talks, wealth whispers!!
We bought a brand new BMW about 2 years ago and i told the sales guy if he dared make a fuss like big reveals etc i would walk away from the sale! Needless to say we got a low key hand over thank god! I would have died from embarrassment ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 1
I am mortified for him. Clearly lying about the earning potential on his lumishite to take advantage of his followers. I donโ€™t believe fir a second in a couple of months heโ€™s earned enough to buy a 2nd hand Porsche. And to pretend itโ€™s new is giving me 2nd hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 7
Have yous spied the horrendous table yet ?thinks it's from the Top Drawer. I hate that shop full of nasty looking tat. A get the same feeling when I see those shops that sell the shitey handbags ... you know the ones I'm sure there is in every town centre.

He's on trying to justify his latest gift to himself (car) by claiming his income from selling lumispas. Im no buying that story.

Reactions: 6
he is always in the radstones now, i am fuming as i like going there but cannot bear the thought of seeing him poncing about with that pout and fake louis vuitton ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

What an absolute bellend ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just noticed heโ€™s put #new under the car post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ new realllyyy Evan ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธLike seven year old new ? That kinda new ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and that fkin fake ass Hermes throw ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ think heโ€™s fkin shaved sally on it ๐Ÿคฎ imagine putting that on a grid post ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ˆ time to order another from eBay you fkin muppet๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ this guy is the gift that keeps on giving ๐Ÿ˜‰ you can tell the other home accounts that heโ€™s jealous of because he never likes their stuff or comments and their houses are a million miles nicer than his ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Is his โ€œNew Localโ€ actually in Larkhall it is he still pretending to live in Bothwell?

The pretending the car is new is actually mortifying I am honestly getting a red neck for him. Shows his mentality tho why tryand pretend you are something youโ€™re not!

Reactions: 5
Is his โ€œNew Localโ€ actually in Larkhall it is he still pretending to live in Bothwell?

The pretending the car is new is actually mortifying I am honestly getting a red neck for him. Shows his mentality tho why tryand pretend you are something youโ€™re not!
Its technically larkhall but locally we refer to it as swinhill, its on the very outskirt of larkhall. Its very nice not larkhall style at all, people have weddings at it usually

Reactions: 2
Oh another trip to the โ€œtop drawerโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ just how much tat can you fill ones mansion with ๐Ÿ™ˆ oh and another glimpse of the โ€œbrand newโ€ Porsche ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ oh Evan what a boo boo you made showing the plate ๐Ÿ˜‚ now we all know just how full of tit you really are ๐Ÿ˜‚ got a major riddy for you

Ryan gives in to every whim of Evans constant demands bet you deep down Ryan be happy in a one new flat somewhere. He must agree to it all in order just to keep him. In a weird way they are both using each other Evans motives are purely materialistic and Ryans are I suppose some gay eye candy....Well for Ryan at least. Evan is such a narcissist in his head building his own wee designer empire

All this fake raising champagne glasses and pulling stupid faces just shows his immaturity, hes still a wee boy playing at being an adult!

Ryan gives in to every whim of Evans constant demands bet you deep down Ryan be happy in a one new flat somewhere. He must agree to it all in order just to keep him. In a weird way they are both using each other Evans motives are purely materialistic and Ryans are I suppose some gay eye candy....Well for Ryan at least. Evan is such a narcissist in his head building his own wee designer empire
Gay eye candy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Evan is absolutely NOT eye candy

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.