Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do u tell wee Evan that a bird tapping at your window kind of means impending death of a loved one?
Harsh

Reactions: 3
Oh so he has!
HI EVAN!! 👋🏻

It was a grid post it’s gone, stories still there but the photo this morning I posted earlier away ....obviously reading here 👀
Thought he was exposed a few weeks back as KMH on here which is odd as he's been agreeing that Ryan is ugly and his curtains are minging.

Reactions: 2
That house is starting to look like a top drawer showroom / branch of curry's.
He doesnt finish anything, every room has wee bits done and random bits of furniture dotted about a building site!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree the reason he's got bits here and there is because they are free. If he was buying himself then he would be focusing on one room but instead he just what he takes can when he can. That's why he has industrial black doors and art deco glass themes confusing each other.

it probably will all come together and still end up looking still looking shite. Judging by his previous overstyled home he's certainly never heard the expression less is more. I seriously wanted to say the glass ladder is in the wrong place it needs to be centralised not up against the edge of a wall. No idea why he calls it a ladder is it not a shelving unit??

Reactions: 7
What is it with tiling walls in rooms that aren’t bathrooms. I don’t see the appeal. All I can think of is the next poor owner of that house and the nightmare they’re going to have removing them 🤣

Reactions: 8
I was wondering if it was a thing now and I’m just out of touch 😂 Maybe he’s trying to start a trend 🙈
Nah just checked Pinterest searched
wall tiling
Ideas for chavvy homes
Larkhall home trends
tit taste
Crocatiles
Croc a tit

Couldnt see anything that I would save for inspiration. He's just a one off fashion disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sitting watching “the wall” thinking what an annoying lassie then realise it’s Evans pal 😂😂😂😭 think she’ll lend him the wonga for his “home Reno” 🙈😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw how hungover he was, saying he thinks he’s still drunk, and thought please don’t drive anytime soon ... next video of them going to get his car. 😩

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.