Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came on to say about the toothpaste ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ he defo was punting some Lumi Spa shite ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 1
They are the shittiest bi folds I have ever seen in my life !! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ bi folds donโ€™t look right unless you have a large wall to put them in ๐Ÿ™ˆ it just looks like black patio doors ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ what a let down

Reactions: 4
They are the shittiest bi folds I have ever seen in my life !! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ bi folds donโ€™t look right unless you have a large wall to put them in ๐Ÿ™ˆ it just looks like black patio doors ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ what a let down
I'd agree do we know if they are actual bifolds? He probably doesn't know the difference!! You need a whole space across the back for bi folds you don't use them as a side entrance.i get the scheme he is going for longer term... but yey totally agree bit if a crappy let down. He obvs thinks they are AMAAAAAZZZZING

Reactions: 3
Oh thereโ€™s the in-laws new black decking.... I did wonder why he hadnโ€™t asked โ€œcan anyone recommend any composite decking companies?โ€ .....bet his is started next week with the leftovers!

Oh thereโ€™s the in-laws new black decking.... I did wonder why he hadnโ€™t asked โ€œcan anyone recommend any composite decking companies?โ€ .....bet his is started next week with the leftovers!
Yep ๐Ÿ’ฏ Like why does he even bother sharing if heโ€™s not going to say this is at the in-laws and here is progress, will show you the finished result. Itโ€™s so strange

ETA: just noticed on his latest post he mentions black composite decking! definitely getting the leftovers then ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Check the state of this bleep at the car wash with the fake LV backpack on the passenger seat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ grow up Evan you tool lol

A SEVEN year old Porsche jeep ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญwith a private plate so we all think itโ€™s brand new ahahahahahaha ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yessss lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ first thing I did was check the plate lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Evan has a lot to learn ๐Ÿ˜‚ people with true wealth donโ€™t feel the need to constantly show off, Evan reeks of being a wannabe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
omg so it is, ive just checked! just so it can seem like he has money! daft wee boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ imagine all that fuss being made in the garage for a 65 plate, rid neck!! Why was Ryan not there at the car wash, was he only needed to sign the finance agreement ๐Ÿ˜‚ poor bugger. Itโ€™s all show with Evan, he must be in debt up to his eyeballs ๐Ÿ‘€ sadly itโ€™ll all come crashing down one day. I just hope Ryan can walk away unscathed from this leech!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whstan absolutely arse of a boy. I just came on to see the comments about the car. I used to underwrite finance for cars and I can tell you on his salary its unlikely he would get finance without a guarantor. Probably likely his partner bought it in his name or they paid cash. Looks like they borrowed a chunk of money when the bought the house in order to do it up probably factored in a car. All for show. Wasn't his old car a 19 plate?

Reactions: 5
Whstan absolutely arse of a boy. I just came on to see the comments about the car. I used to underwrite finance for cars and I can tell you on his salary its unlikely he would get finance without a guarantor. Probably likely his partner bought it in his name or they paid cash. Looks like they borrowed a chunk of money when the bought the house in order to do it up probably factored in a car. All for show. Wasn't his old car a 19 plate?
I agree. Heโ€™s obviously put his lumispa earnings towards it ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m sure itโ€™ll look good parked outside Lidl when he does his food shop ๐Ÿ™ˆ nothing wrong with Lidl of course but he thinks heโ€™s something.

He talks a load of crap with that camera sign story, away and no talk shite. Anyone else think Evanโ€™s dad looks rougher than Tarzanโ€™s feet? A far cry from the rich kids of Instagram vibe he tries so hard for. And I use that term lightly because we all know he doesnโ€™t have 2 pennies to rub together ๐Ÿ™Š

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.