Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crjo

No, it’s in Larkhall

Oh and it’s not on Rightmove anymore but because he showed the house number a quick google and all the info came up. It was for sale previously without a kitchen or bathrooms but obv no one can get a mortgage for a house that’s inhabitable and this is the first time it was for sale with them installed.
Can u post the link 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Haha, as if the garage did all that for a 7 year old car 😂 As the saying goes, money talks, wealth whispers!!
We bought a brand new BMW about 2 years ago and i told the sales guy if he dared make a fuss like big reveals etc i would walk away from the sale! Needless to say we got a low key hand over thank god! I would have died from embarrassment 😬

KMH

Hahaha
Ha ha yes it is like a 14 yr old come back. Next he'll be saying he's going to get his dad to batter my dad.

Think this is definitely him. If you check his messages he only comments on this thread and no others. If he was a fellow tattler he would be having a conversation or discussion not coming back with quick unplanned words. Correcting the spelling when again he didn't even get it right.

Evan take your disgusting naff marble wall and your matching equally crass new lamp and lose yourself
HAHAHA! Brilliant! I just enjoy watching this page and not bitching about everyone on a website! Its pathetic. I am only on this for the banter to be honest :)

Honesttruth

Lockdown restrictions broken again I will do whatever I want. I see he’s saying he’s taking his in laws decorations down as if they are his own. What a little bullshitter we all see threw you. 😁
Yeah because he was found out lying 🤔everyone sees who has the money.💸💵 It's certainly not his maw and paw! Or him🤔

Kirky19

So can someone please help me out - what is his ‘job’ supposed to be? Have heard him say a few times he’s on furlough leave but I’m suspecting porkie pies

Honesttruth

He doesn't even know we're he is going to stay? As he has sold all his reno properties🤣 but wait for it he only has one left that he could show them doing it up for his page. His da must be loaded with the wealth Evan has🤣and all these properties?

Baldy but the time he is 25👌😂 knowing him he will probably ask to get a hair transplant gifted ha. 🤣🤣🙏
He already looks bald when he stands against a light background then can just see there’s a wee tuft of hair at the top 🤣
Is his hair a diy job with a razor or is he going for illegal haircuts as well as lip filler?

Did anyone see his photo is he only putting a curtain up on the one side 🙈🙈
It looks like that and I’m sure that’s how it was in the last house although it was probably the best decision there as the bedroom was quite small/bed was oversized for the room and it was at a Juliet balcony. Don’t think it will look right in this house and it looks kinda short 🙊 he must be trying to reuse and recycle 🤣

Honesttruth

I totally agree with you. He really doesn't care about the people around him he talks a good talk thou. Why would you at that age have a big responsibility of a house so expensive? His new home I mean that he has just bought?

Honesttruth

They are best pals Amanda and Evan. He says he has got screenshots of her being racist? And I might just out her. We will need to wait and see the drama unfold.

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Yes he had a cheek to put a swipe up for his Hermes blankets💯 He is trying to be abut more professional now since he's been fighting with the other house pages. I wonder what is next? since he has pulled out of the Miller home🏡 no hopkirk five bedroom for him I do not believe a word he says anyway. He just did it for attention👌the boy is a wee fanny🤛as they say in Glasgow. He just seems a selfish horrible wee guy. He is the type nothing pleases him.
Have they actually pulled out of the new 5 bed ? I must even missed this ? 😳

Agreed rox is nothing special 😂

Honesttruth

Omg how much does he talk crap. Just come out with what you are doing Evan? We know your on here. Right you've got something that's needs work? The shell you say?. How did you get a mortgage when you havent been up working🙄? Did you get one of they dodgy mortgages with fake payslips lol. Hopefully his partner has did it himself without the waste of space., 🤣