Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
😂🤣 bad case of mistaken identity

That giveaway stitch up is completely immoral. He really should be reported. Karma will get him one day.

Is he engaged or married as he has a ring on his wedding finger. A QVC ladies special by the looks of it. There is no relationship there... his partner is just his bank manager.

I assume they borrowed against the house and this is where all the cash is coming from. There has to be some form of scam going on. We only assume his partner a good guy. If he runs his own business I would not be surprised if all his income was not being declared in order to keep his wee fugly prick of a boyfriend happy. I live in a street where doctors and directors live etc and no one in my street has that level of disposable income never-ending a 22yr old

Sorry never mind a 22 Yr old
Just putting this out there but companies house shows you financial information.......

Honesttruth

So Evan that kids on he is from Glasgow when he is actually from Bannockburn? 🏡👍He is such a bullshiter

Obviously on reading here again and knows we see everything 👀👀👀👀
Fuck him maybe he should learn to be honest with his followers💯🏡💵

He’s a bit of an over sharer. Does anyone really care that his PlayStation is kept in the garage 🥱
Definitely think it will take them a while to get the floors done since they have a coffee table and other tat out. I would be keeping all that in storage and living with the minimum amount of clutter until it was finished.
Has he shared their bedroom yet? Wonder what he’s sleeping on since the gifted bed is for sale
Nope not shared the rooms. It will take them a while but Evan be on the beg for free shite

Last edited:

Honesttruth

Well good luck with forking out the cash to do that up💯💯😁 I wonder who he has asked to collab desperate Dan. 🤔He will need it x

Honesttruth

Yep, it’s not got a kitchen, bedroom etc, basically just a summer house that he did up so they could watch telly x
Yes definitely.
You would be so grateful take a break from the gram!! And use this opportunity to save up? For there new build💸🏡🤑.

Honesttruth

That’s correct but it was off the market for quite some time before being listed again with the usual fittings.
I don’t believe he’s ever claimed to have picked the kitchen.
Yes he did on his first couple of posts? You know a really
I couldnt care less about his dinning table but we are living in a renovation project and theres no way my husband would allow me to buy an expensive dinning table to stick a room thats not decorated or has flooring..... anything to make a few pounds and silver birch better believe i wont be shopping there going forward no way am i giving them my hard earned money so they can pay him t
Think he’s been polishing flutes to get in that six bedroom house.
Definitely ha
o advertise a table!!
He has probably been gifted that table?👍
Hideous!! The old style wood (even if it is black) just doesn’t go with the shiny polished look the rest of the house will have. like that utility room light, totally not over the top for a utility room 😳 I think when the floor is done (and tiles continued up the wall 🥴) that he will be regretting all this black
Exactly walls and floors done before furnishing. He's skint that's how he has nothing to show. He should take a leaf out his other half and get a second job. He will need it for that house🏡🤔that table just does nothing for it? Its a riot😂

Last edited:

Honesttruth

Well that's abut of a move moving out there🤣we'll he said oh I've passed it for years and it's been over budget 😭 but we took the plunged aye right mate😁

That was out of order. I didn’t see his first load of stories about the incident but he was out of order posting yesterday. he was so blasé about it, not even bother that some poor soul was dead. Standing with that that stupid smirk on his face loving that he’s been involved/witnessed whatever happened. I bet the police hadn’t even hung up and he had his phone out to record the stories.
And then at the end he goes ohh hey ho!!! What a fucking arsehole!