Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Does this plant pot chav have lip fillers ?? I'm sure his followers just follow him for their daily share on insane ego maniacs with no class or taste.

He just looks like a wee wooden character from Bill and Ben the flower pot men
he so does! Omg I can’t unsee it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Obviously getting some sort of discount aswell from momo homes and not declaring it! Funny when we sold our house i didn’t repeatedly tag my bloody estate agent on insta...... they’ve been doing well in the area ... fuck off hun theres been a pandemic for 4 months barely anything has sold!

Honesttruth

He trys to put his shite Glasgow neddy voice on? The guy would give him a punch🤛 if he knew how insulting he is being 😂 at least he is answering some questions now👋he works for a tech company all over🤣 he is never at his work. He must be self employed wit boss would put up with his bullshit he is just a snake of a boy and the lies are never ending 🤬and his partner has his own company 😜any auld lies and shite for the gram!

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
I was thinking the exact same, very cheap for a new build detached. i thought he bought for more according to Zoopla? I also thought it was a 4 bedroom as looks bigger on outside. It genuinely is just filled with tat!!! The wallpaper in his room is awful!! And how may mirrors does 2 guys need in a house?
It might be ideal for a couple but not a family unless
you sort out the not very child friendly garden. I agree,
House very dark with all that wallpaper. You would
want to go in and gut it x

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
I need to unfollow. £550 for a tree! A tree. The frost will kill it in a week. He seriously needs to have a word with himself x

BR006

So I’ve noticed Evan hasn’t been staying at the in laws I wonder what’s happened?? Maybe Ryan had seen sense and kicked him to the kerb. Or maybe we’re he’s staying isn’t good enough for him 😳😳
oh ive no noticed!! Wonder what’s happened. Was there any need today for the story to say that poor man passed away

Honesttruth

Sad wee boy writing answers to his own questions. Aww I think its past his bed time. He's so dumb immature and really needs to grown up. We get the ick every day looking at all that filler , lipstick and hearing all the fakenes. Oh and the scabbing off his partner and treating him like crap
Definitely so sad💯

Glam321

Chatty Member
What the f is this nit only is his home a total mess the curtains hanging and the blanket used to clean the floor but looks like his washing machine is just a decoration. Look at the state of his clothes. Does the boy ever wash.