Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coleywoley

He has literally zero content now. Same as the home Kim built - decent wee reno on a cottage flat, trying to hang it out now with fuck all to post.

Reactions: 1
Surely that’s not how the wall’s supposed to look. It’s not been “blended” properly, other pictures of it make it look like polished plaster (not marble!) and it looks fairly decent. Theirs just looks a bit slapdash!

I posted a good clue to it last night but it’s disappeared so no sure what’s allowed to be put on here. It was offers over 350 and it’s a 6 bed cause it’s a 3 storey. Sure we could all fit a couple bedrooms if we had no loft space. Put that house in a better area and it would easy be an extra 100-150k.

crjo

Wish we could see it on right move lol

Wonder if it’s in strathaven as I’ve searched 6 beds in Hamilton with no joy 😂😂

Last edited:

coleywoley

He’s full of shit. How can he say they have a move in date when work hasn’t even started? And you 100% bet he would be showing off the front of it if he could - something fishy here.

Honesttruth

You sell tellys hun your not MI5 😂
It's pure embarrassing😜

The photo of him standing at the front door 🙈 and still trying to make out it’s his house when the house has absolutely hee haw to do with him!! Honest to god you couldn’t paint a red neck on him! Evan son sit doon
Who even does that?He actually replied that to people asking him is this your new temp house? 🤣it is his temporary house what a riddy. Naw Evan it is your inlaws home😁

Last edited:

BR006

I don’t like the house at all! Far too cluttered and the same as every other influencer. Sitting the designer holdalls and suitcases out in the spare room 🙈🙈 seriously just put them in a cupboard like everyone else! He does my head right in....so showy!

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
They are supposed to be building a house!! They haven’t even got a plot yet and the wee fanny is buying door signs, cups and any other pish he can spend his partners money on!!! Makes out he’s loaded yet they had to sell their current home and move into an outbuilding at the in laws before starting the self build! If they had the money Evan likes to make out they have, then that wouldn’t have had to happen!!! Tbh I can’t see the self build ever happening
I could see the point if they had the land but they don’t even have that so why sell your home. He talks shite!

Disgusted at that yesterday clearly he doesn’t realise he shouldn’t be saying anything incase it goes to court. He’s a 1st class knob.