Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honesttruth

How long we thinking they will be In this temp house? I don’t think they will even build a house!
Well he has not mentioned the home build at all no plans nothing?. I mean why put money into a Summer house in a garden? I am assuming it is one of his houses they own they way he spoke about it.

Honesttruth

Why go out and buy a tree for himself?but had a tree gifted? And another thing he looks as if he gave that away last night? Because he never built it in his house??

Now Evan is putting pictures of his in laws home up🏡people are asking is this the temporary house? The girl told us for a fact the other day his temp house is in the back garden🔙but instead of being proud of your inlaws he trys to take the credit for her beautiful home.😂And no he hasn't bought any land he says if things go to plan😭he's homeless just now
What girl?

Honesttruth

i have noticed that. normal people just put up with the rooms as they are but not Evan, he’s all for making a show for the gram. Infact if any normal person was doing a ‘self build’ they would live in a caravan on the site 😂😂😂
I totally agree if you are doing a self build save save the money for your new home? He's a total fanny waste of money. And now the idiots bought a new tree really why not use the million decorations you have. He is a silly wee boy. All that for a out house. And another thing he's randomly went up 7 of 8 hundred followers in a few days no Evan you bought them😂

Honesttruth

What do Ryans parents do? Are they loaded?
They are a respectable hard working family. To be honest what I have heard would do anything for anyone. Have a business over 20 odd years someone posted on the last thread that disappeared. Evan is from chuckter land somewhere. As for that Evans parents they are no where to be seen helping??

Honesttruth

I’ve actually met him and he is absolutely vile!

He studied interior design if you can believe that with the house which is simply a regurgitate version of every house on insta. There isn’t any design aspect in that interior at all.

He almost got kicked out of college for plagiarism but cried homophobia and was allowed to stay!!!

Heard from a source that they constant cheat on one another... but not sure if that true.
It is true he’s just a horrid individual.... told someone not to touch his LV bag as it cost more than their rent!! Heard those actual words from his mouth...

And you know the old saying money talks and wealth whispers. He is absolutely crass.... you canny buy class at Cruise pal!!
What college did he go to? It makes me mad that he would even speak to someone like that? The boy has zero class doing that it is so embassing. His mother obviously taught him no manners at all.

Nah dont think anythings been confirmed but from the flashes shown i assume they have or are buying a self build type house from a company or a plot of land and getting someone to build for them but thats a guess...
You were right he showed off the plans on his story last night. He told one of the dogs don't stand on it. You self build it is, 😜

Honesttruth

If he was chocolate he’d eat himself....

Take away Ryan and what does he have? He hasn’t built anything by himself, it’s all Ryan and his family.
That is so true Evan would have nothing. You never see him working on anything it is always poor Ryan that is doing the grafting.

Honesttruth

He bursts my head! He is staying in his in-laws back garden in a granny flat that’s why he won’t do a house tour of his garden shed He works for LG in Scotland probably in a sales or merchandising role.. Definitely delusions of grandeur with this one.
He is so stupid because he's been caught out on so many lies. First he went to college to study interior design don't think he lasted six months because he was caught cheeting🤣in class then accused the college of being home phobic. And he want admit its his inlaws because he said when they were doing it up? It's his house but could not sell it because they did not want to put the person out during covid etc? So which is it Evan

Honesttruth

Listen to this muppet saying how much everything will cost. No class whatsoever.
And so disrespectful to his neighbours filming their houses and putting it on stories.
Yes the penny has dropped now with Evan 😂 Is that him
Listen to this muppet saying how much everything will cost. No class whatsoever.
And so disrespectful to his neighbours filming their houses and putting it on stories.
That is because the penny has dropped?. He just wants wants but life is not like that👌🏠Only buy what you can afford 💵💵🤔he thinks that will make him happy oh I have a six bedroom now 🙏but I've no money to furnish something as big. Big house big bills🙄

Pure scrote of a boy wee arsehole face👊🏻
Because he has nothing good to talk about.🤪 He has no money what a fool. He will end up walking out on that partner of his💯love is blind it is a shame. But you can't feed Evans ego with endless money? That is not real life?

Pure scrote of a boy wee arsehole face👊🏻
Because he has nothing good to talk about.🤪 He has no money what a fool. He will end up walking out on that partner of his💯love is blind it is a shame. But you can't feed Evans ego with endless money? That is not real life?
It sounds to me as if they haven't got the money I think this will take them a long time to decorate it all
Definitely? Maybe Evan should go out and get another job like his partner seems to do?

Last edited:

Honesttruth

Me and you think the same. Why not just buy glitter wallpaper? It would look better💯 I would put resin on the floors? I would not put it on a wall atall. He talks shite studied someone knew him on here and he never even lasted six months. Lol.