Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honesttruth

Right how is wee arshole face getting a vacine? He is only twenty three doesn't do anything for anyone but himself👍😥i am totally confused. He is getting it done to get a covid passport? What a selfish wee man.

He will be pretending to be a carer for someone no doubt
Disgusting lying like that🤬

No idea why at the age of 22 he is getting his vaccine tomorrow, he wasnt sheilding ( done the exact opposite), is not a key worker and has never mentioned any serious health conditions? I know people in their 40’s and 50’s who havent had it yet!
This is shocking make me angry for people that are sick 🤬and need it? And that arshole is getting it?

Last edited:
Here we go, “small” WC 🙄 why even say that when it’s obviously not, so he gets a reaction from people saying it’s huge.
I still don’t get why he made a song and dance about a “temp house”. Should’ve just said he’s staying with his in-laws but converting their outhouse so they have a bit of privacy. All for one-upmanship.

Honesttruth

I don’t know of any gypsies in that street unless they’ve recently moved there. There’s plenty further into ashgill and up at the radstone. The road won’t get finished until all the houses are built as you wouldn’t want construction traffic on a new road if they didn’t have to
Well he better not be cheeky up there🤪the gypsies will run him back out. They don't mess about I have friends that are from the travelling community.

Private dog walking bit? Mate it’s an empty field attached to a new build estate that was probably ear marked for more houses they’ve not built cause nobody will pay the overinflated prices.

Guarantee the boyfriends parents have guarantor’d the mortgage.

His lips have definitely been done recently they’re a bloody mess.
Definitely he has not did a bit of overtime in a year. No chance he would get a mortgage for that amount of money. He probably needs a top up and can't afford it.

BR006

You have cheered me up 😂😂😂
Honestly suprised he tells people he shops in aldi i thought he would be saying he goes to Waitrose!
I was also shocked that he admitted to shopping in Aldi 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣
What is the point in putting that horrendous light up just now when it’s going to get covered in dust is he actually thick

You have cheered me up 😂😂😂
Honestly suprised he tells people he shops in aldi i thought he would be saying he goes to Waitrose!
I was also shocked that he admitted to shopping in Aldi 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣
What is the point in putting that horrendous light up just now when it’s going to get covered in dust is he actually thick

Ispeakthetruth

Oh god no I can’t stand that piece of shit😂 I’m offended I’ve been called him! Was just saying the Covid rules in Scotland.

Also those bifolds are so unnecessary, poor boyfriend will be paying for them. I wonder if he ever sticks up for himself?