Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
best one yet. warning light came on in his car thats wait for it not even a year old yet? are you sure evan. according to your post its a 19 plate. coming up on 2 year old mate 😂 trips himself up with his own lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ryan and his family look such hard workers and lovely people and the this muppet comes along.

Reactions: 4
best one yet. warning light came on in his car thats wait for it not even a year old yet? are you sure evan. according to your post its a 19 plate. coming up on 2 year old mate 😂 trips himself up with his own lies.
And that is why so many people don't like the boy. It is so embarrassing the amount of shite he talks🤣😂 then gets himself caught out. 💯

Reactions: 3
Do a Q&A but doesn’t answer any questions, just wants to eye duck himself in the camera.
He works for LG and all the money is Ryan’s... The most interesting thing about him is how he managed to snare such a lovely guy in Ryan.
Think that answers them 🤣🤣🤣

And there are folk out there who have been trying to have kids for a while and haven’t you little bleeping cretin. What a wee fanny!

Reactions: 7
As if that wee cretin is wearing those Loub shoes he’s never got off with joggers and a jacket??? 😂😂😂😂. Absolutely tragic!!!!!

• Haha
As if that wee cretin is wearing those Loub shoes he’s never got off with joggers and a jacket??? 😂😂😂😂. Absolutely tragic!!!!!
It is because he looks as stupid with jeans on with them to? Big feet and bleeping skinny legs. They shoes look awful 🤣🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bit strange buying stuff for a house you haven’t built as you don’t have a plot yet isn’t it?

• Haha
I dont see this house ever happening, no way they have the “cash” and i cant see them getting a mortgage in the current climate. I have a friend whos a company director and they were declined a mortgage even though they have decent earnings, years of books, a decent house to sell etc.....
seems so weird during a pandemic to sell your house without having something to go too 🤔

Reactions: 2
was thinking this you know, said there was a drama the other week with the plot but now theyve bought ‘crockery’ and a pool table for the games room 😂 laughable!

• Haha
I dont see this house ever happening, no way they have the “cash” and i cant see them getting a mortgage in the current climate. I have a friend whos a company director and they were declined a mortgage even though they have decent earnings, years of books, a decent house to sell etc.....
seems so weird during a pandemic to sell your house without having something to go too 🤔
And Evan has been furlong for about a year? 🤣Surely that will be a problem?i have know a couple of people who have had mortgages in principle now they have been knocked back a shame really. But the state the economy they will be In by the end of this., 🔚 I mean do they need anymore furniture? They have everything ffs. Honestly we're will they will put all that shite. 👌👍

• Haha
And Evan has been furlong for about a year? 🤣Surely that will be a problem?i have know a couple of people who have had mortgages in principle now they have been knocked back a shame really. But the state the economy they will be In by the end of this., 🔚 I mean do they need anymore furniture? They have everything ffs. Honestly we're will they will put all that shite. 👌👍
Yes this!!! Hes barely worked in a year and the partner ( who seems hardworking ) he is self employed and in the past done refereeing which would have stopped for a long time so no extra income on top of the electrical business which would have 100% suffered financially. I have alot of friends in the building trade so 100% know companies have struggled to keep working during numerous lockdowns
So obviously the natural thing to do is go on a non essential journey to the range to buy bleeping plates when you live in someones out house??? 🤯🤯🤯

Yes this!!! Hes barely worked in a year and the partner ( who seems hardworking ) he is self employed and in the past done refereeing which would have stopped for a long time so no extra income on top of the electrical business which would have 100% suffered financially. I have alot of friends in the building trade so 100% know companies have struggled to keep working during numerous lockdowns
So obviously the natural thing to do is go on a non essential journey to the range to buy bleeping plates when you live in someones out house??? 🤯🤯🤯
All his partner does is work it is a shame! you don't ever see Evan surprising him with anything nice??. There is no way they will get a couple of hundred grand mortgage for a self build. And to be honest? Would you want to risk that with Evan considering how unstable he is? Ha he is like a child. One of they guys who does not get what he wants he will be off. For a bigger wallet💸💸. And his partner be left to pick up the bill. 👌

He’s no even built the house yet and he’s buying a door sign 🙈🙈🙈 naw I canny cope! Someone have a word with this absolute twit!!!!!

why does he walk around the in laws house filming himself so we can see the house in the background! So disrespectful, it’s not his house to film! You stick to filming your outhouse son!

Reactions: 6
He’s no even built the house yet and he’s buying a door sign 🙈🙈🙈 naw I canny cope! Someone have a word with this absolute twit!!!!!

why does he walk around the in laws house filming himself so we can see the house in the background! So disrespectful, it’s not his house to film! You stick to filming your outhouse son!
He can put his door sign on his wendy house cos at this rate thats what he’ll be living in!

• Haha
What a load of tit a door sign is that it?? I think it’s disgusting how he’s treating his in laws house, and they dogs pissing and shitting all over the garden! He the most annoying twit I’ve ever came across

Also that pic he shared of his man outside louis vuitton did anyone notice that was a christmas costa cup...... making up stories with old pics????

• Haha
‘i’m just going to the gym’ 😂 no your not your going to the garage for a workout! stop trying to be a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.