Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well good luck with forking out the cash to do that up💯💯😁 I wonder who he has asked to collab desperate Dan. 🤔He will need it x

He tagged the sign making company the other night showing the number and street, rather careless. The house has been up for sale many times but never sold.

Reactions: 1
We're is it? Is it in Glasgow. He did that with his last house how stupid. He is so reckless at times.

No, it’s in Larkhall

Oh and it’s not on Rightmove anymore but because he showed the house number a quick google and all the info came up. It was for sale previously without a kitchen or bathrooms but obv no one can get a mortgage for a house that’s inhabitable and this is the first time it was for sale with them installed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well that's abut of a move moving out there🤣we'll he said oh I've passed it for years and it's been over budget 😭 but we took the plunged aye right mate😁

No, it’s in Larkhall

Oh and it’s not on Rightmove anymore but because he showed the house number a quick google and all the info came up. It was for sale previously without a kitchen or bathrooms but obv no one can get a mortgage for a house that’s inhabitable and this is the first time it was for sale with them installed.
Oh can you give us a clue to find it! Never imagined him staying in Larkhall 🙈🙈🙈 I could have bet my own house that he wouldn’t have got a mortgage on a self build! Buzzing to see what cheap crap he fills his 6 bed with!

Reactions: 4
Oh can you give us a clue to find it! Never imagined him staying in Larkhall 🙈🙈🙈 I could have bet my own house that he wouldn’t have got a mortgage on a self build! Buzzing to see what cheap crap he fills his 6 bed with!
Staff at The Top Drawer and Silver Birch will be celebrating tonight! Bonuses all round as it’s the only places he ever shops x

Reactions: 2
Crazy how this is all for the Gram little do they realise the up keep to keep this house going before they have even started buying a pot of paint? it will cost thousands to decorate and put together could take years and no doubt.

Well done guys with the info, i missed the whole house sign thing!
Hope someone is going to gift him a flute and sash for marching season 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No, it’s in Larkhall

Can u post the link 😂😂😂

I posted a good clue to it last night but it’s disappeared so no sure what’s allowed to be put on here. It was offers over 350 and it’s a 6 bed cause it’s a 3 storey. Sure we could all fit a couple bedrooms if we had no loft space. Put that house in a better area and it would easy be an extra 100-150k.

No, it’s in Larkhall

Can you screenshot from google street view? I need to see this “beast” as he referred to it..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.