Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now in someones house putting up christmas lights, way closer than 2 metres, no mask ..... apparently if your a wee fanny your immune from covid!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just witnessed a reply from to a comment on the pic of the entrance to his inlaws house asking if its his house and he says its his temp house no hun you said the other day it wasnt your house so don’t give us your shite! he gets more and more infuriating!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
You sell tellys hun your not MI5 😂
It's pure embarrassing😜

The photo of him standing at the front door 🙈 and still trying to make out it’s his house when the house has absolutely hee haw to do with him!! Honest to god you couldn’t paint a red neck on him! Evan son sit doon
Who even does that?He actually replied that to people asking him is this your new temp house? 🤣it is his temporary house what a riddy. Naw Evan it is your inlaws home😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
aye he has, can’t give folk a tour of the house but can put up a story of him driving in through the gate

• Heart
I find astounding people actually believe the bullshit that comes out of his mouth taking credit for something that clearly isn’t his. Buying followers begging for collaborations more than likely for what? The gram

Reactions: 4
The boy is a rocket👌And when he gets gifted stuff he gets it for himself most of the time? Does anyone ever see things that involve them as a couple? He is a selfish wee arshole👍🤛And not a mention of his house the build what the plans are? before he sold his house he's like wait till you see🤔nothing strange for that gub a minute. 🤣

Reactions: 2
The boy is a rocket👌And when he gets gifted stuff he gets it for himself most of the time? Does anyone ever see things that involve them as a couple? He is a selfish wee arshole👍🤛And not a mention of his house the build what the plans are? before he sold his house he's like wait till you see🤔nothing strange for that gub a minute. 🤣
Covid doesn’t seem to exist in his world of shopping trips, friends coming round to his outbuilding, lunches x

So I’ve noticed Evan hasn’t been staying at the in laws I wonder what’s happened?? Maybe Ryan had seen sense and kicked him to the kerb. Or maybe we’re he’s staying isn’t good enough for him 😳😳

So I’ve noticed Evan hasn’t been staying at the in laws I wonder what’s happened?? Maybe Ryan had seen sense and kicked him to the kerb. Or maybe we’re he’s staying isn’t good enough for him 😳😳
oh ive no noticed!! Wonder what’s happened. Was there any need today for the story to say that poor man passed away

oh ive no noticed!! Wonder what’s happened. Was there any need today for the story to say that poor man passed away
That was out of order. I didn’t see his first load of stories about the incident but he was out of order posting yesterday. he was so blasé about it, not even bother that some poor soul was dead. Standing with that that stupid smirk on his face loving that he’s been involved/witnessed whatever happened. I bet the police hadn’t even hung up and he had his phone out to record the stories.

Reactions: 2
That was out of order. I didn’t see his first load of stories about the incident but he was out of order posting yesterday. he was so blasé about it, not even bother that some poor soul was dead. Standing with that that stupid smirk on his face loving that he’s been involved/witnessed whatever happened. I bet the police hadn’t even hung up and he had his phone out to record the stories.
And then at the end he goes ohh hey ho!!! What a bleeping hole!

Rules dont exsist with him, its been the same through all of this. he’s clearly seen that the guidelines have changed and thought sod this I’ll just stick to my plans because its all about ME!

Total twit!! I didn’t see the first set of stories about the incident either. He posted that yesterday looking for attention when there was no way he should have put that on social media. He boils my blood!!!
I’m hoping with him being in other houses Ryan has seen sense and kicked him out!

Disgusted at that yesterday clearly he doesn’t realise he shouldn’t be saying anything incase it goes to court. He’s a 1st class knob.

He’s now taken himself a drive to Stirling. Such a knob end. I didn’t listen to him yesterday. After reading the comments here I’m glad I didn’t, would only have wound me up x

It never took him long eh? What a month or so? 🤔 He does not love Ryan he loves what he can give him. As soon as it has stopped he fucks off poor guy must be gutted.😢😢 Yes party's with guys shopping trip to Kendal? today. We are on lockdown Evan💯you are not meant to go anywhere are you daft clearly not he's away to meet some random. And who can leave there dogs? I mean they are your family and clearly he dosent care about them either. He just goes away and leaves them to?

If he’s insinuating that “louis vuitton” bag was for Christmas its 100% as fake as his lips! They dont do that type of bag with those handles 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.