Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lockdown restrictions broken again I will do whatever I want. I see he’s saying he’s taking his in laws decorations down as if they are his own. What a little bullshitter we all see threw you. 😁

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why he wants to make out he’s something he’s not! It’s cringe and embarrassing!!!! He’s needed to delete his account and focus on what’s important. Every other post he’s prading about with some item that has a designer name plastered over it...that jumper is awful!!!! I really wish he would stop trying to make out he has money

Reactions: 4
Lockdown restrictions broken again I will do whatever I want. I see he’s saying he’s taking his in laws decorations down as if they are his own. What a little bullshitter we all see threw you. 😁
Yeah because he was found out lying 🤔everyone sees who has the money.💸💵 It's certainly not his maw and paw! Or him🤔

Reactions: 1
Freezing cold conditions in Scotland. Snow and ice everywhere and he is out a walk up a hill wearing a pair of trainers!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Freezing cold conditions in Scotland. Snow and ice everywhere and he is out a walk up a hill wearing a pair of trainers!
Not too mention we arent supposed to be doing non essential travel, he says he is glasgow and tinto is south lanarkshire, shouldbt be meeting with people outside our house hold or the basics standing that close to large groups of people! Aggravates the tit out of me that we have spent nearly a year of our lives sticking to the rules and he just doesnt care!

Reactions: 3
Now he’s posting stories in Glasgow where is absolutely mobbed, this guy has no shame. Idiots like you that are causing us to stay in Lockdown 😡

• Angry
The part of the house in the background of this story is probably their living area. In another one of his stories tonight you can see the bedroom right behind their living room. It looks like an annex split into two. They must have to go into the main part of the house for the kitchen and bathroom? Confused! Also I couldn’t care less about where he lives etc but it’s the falseness I can’t abide.

C0CF380E-E654-4ACD-A746-9BF73A878CD9.jpeg

Not too mention we arent supposed to be doing non essential travel, he says he is glasgow and tinto is south lanarkshire, shouldbt be meeting with people outside our house hold or the basics standing that close to large groups of people! Aggravates the tit out of me that we have spent nearly a year of our lives sticking to the rules and he just doesnt care!
I hadn’t realised it was Tinto!

The part of the house in the background of this story is probably their living area. In another one of his stories tonight you can see the bedroom right behind their living room. It looks like an annex split into two. They must have to go into the main part of the house for the kitchen and bathroom? Confused! Also I couldn’t care less about where he lives etc but it’s the falseness I can’t abide.

View attachment 372232
That’s what I thought too. Essentially they get a sitting room. There is def a story behind them selling their house x

He showed the house/Annex they are livingroom at the start I’m sure when they were painting. He’s the reason and many other like him why Scotland is back In lockdown. If he’s on furlough there is no way he will be approved for a mortgage anytime soon for a self build

Reactions: 5

View attachment 372232
That part of the house isn’t part of the house it’s actually next door 😂😂
Its kinda funny see you all trying to guess and work it 😂
The picture where they are all out walking - they ALL live in the same household 😂😂

Reactions: 1
The picture where they are all out walking - they ALL live in the same household 😂😂
I think you’re giving us too much credit. I doubt anyone actually gives a real tit. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If they all live in the same house it must be like the Walton’s ! And he’s still a Fanny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so glad there is a thread about this muppet, can’t stand him! I’m petty sure he’s a alcoholic there’s never a drink out his hand ... there is definitely something underlying to why they sold there house.... ?! Only me?

If they all live in the same house it must be like the Walton’s ! And he’s still a Fanny!!
He lives in an outhouse 🙊 so not part of the main house, and I totally agree he’s a massive Fanny

Aye but instead of shouting good night to Evan? 🤣You'd be like gtf. Nobody cares about were he lives🌃 it is the false Ness and lies he continues to spout out his false mouth ffs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.