Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Away travelling outside his council area again for a bleeping ice cream seriously getting beyond a joke now with this guy?

Reactions: 6
Why does he think it’s so funny to throw sauces in his friends hair?! The girl, rightly, looks like she’s going to kill him.
He’s ridiculously immature I’ve no idea how his other half puts up with him

Reactions: 3
Why does he think it’s so funny to throw sauces in his friends hair?! The girl, rightly, looks like she’s going to kill him.
He’s ridiculously immature I’ve no idea how his other half puts up with him
I think it’s Ryan’s sister in law how disrespectful? Disgusting picking on a girl

Reactions: 1
Do they have a house? He keeps going on about floor tiles but I haven’t heard him so they bought one or have I missed something

They are supposed to be building a house!! They haven’t even got a plot yet and the wee fanny is buying door signs, cups and any other pish he can spend his partners money on!!! Makes out he’s loaded yet they had to sell their current home and move into an outbuilding at the in laws before starting the self build! If they had the money Evan likes to make out they have, then that wouldn’t have had to happen!!! Tbh I can’t see the self build ever happening

Reactions: 3
They are supposed to be building a house!! They haven’t even got a plot yet and the wee fanny is buying door signs, cups and any other pish he can spend his partners money on!!! Makes out he’s loaded yet they had to sell their current home and move into an outbuilding at the in laws before starting the self build! If they had the money Evan likes to make out they have, then that wouldn’t have had to happen!!! Tbh I can’t see the self build ever happening
I could see the point if they had the land but they don’t even have that so why sell your home. He talks shite!

Have I missed something have they just bought a doer upper?

says he’s buying tit and Ryan reminds him they need render ... I thought they still needed land, architect, foundations the lot!

and where did all the tacky furniture go from the old house? Given they bought new bed etc for the shed, sorry “temp house”.
must be living on credit cards in cuckoo land, and don’t get me started on the number of shops he films himself in on a daily basis

Reactions: 4
Has Made by Yasmin gifted him all of those candles and oils? If she has, WHY (and where is the disclosure). If she hasn’t, why is he buying all of that?!

Please tell me this bleeping useless cum stains still trying to be the I AM.
he should do us all a favour and delete his account, and take him and receding hairline to duck, wanker of a boy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He has literally zero content now. Same as the home Kim built - decent wee reno on a cottage flat, trying to hang it out now with duck all to post.

So they have bought another house instead of a self build!!! I knew they would get the mortgage for the self build!

Reactions: 2
So they have bought another house instead of a self build!!! I knew they would get the mortgage for the self build!
We all knew they were never doing a self build, and sorry but that house is not a shell of a self build that banister in the picture looks like its at least 30 years old he is just clinging to the self build label!

Wish we could see it on right move lol

Wonder if it’s in strathaven as I’ve searched 6 beds in Hamilton with no joy 😂😂

Last edited:
He’s full of tit. How can he say they have a move in date when work hasn’t even started? And you 100% bet he would be showing off the front of it if he could - something fishy here.

Wish we could see it on right move lol

Wonder if it’s in strathaven as I’ve searched 6 beds in Hamilton with no joy 😂😂
Defo out strathaven/ lanark / back of hamilton way.... yet he keeps insta storing in bothwell.... wants everyone to think he can afford a 6 bed in bothwell 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Omg how much does he talk crap. Just come out with what you are doing Evan? We know your on here. Right you've got something that's needs work? The shell you say?. How did you get a mortgage when you havent been up working🙄? Did you get one of they dodgy mortgages with fake payslips lol. Hopefully his partner has did it himself without the waste of space., 🤣

So we all kno he loves to exaggerate aka lie ...so it’s prob no even a 6 bed 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.