Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
meant to be in tier 4, yet is whoring himself round all the home stores every day! does he actually work as he’s forever posting stories of being out shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is obviously embarrassed? Coming on here kidding on he does not work for them😂That is why he annoys everyone. He just keeps telling lies and then gets caught 🤔
And telling everyone his in-laws house is his temp house!!! Just say you are staying with your in-laws stop pretending that massive gaff is just some temp house thats nothing.... mate if you were that loaded you wouldnt have had to sell your wee 3 bed new build to build your new place! Fooling no one hun

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And telling everyone his in-laws house is his temp house!!! Just say you are staying with your in-laws stop pretending that massive gaff is just some temp house thats nothing.... mate if you were that loaded you wouldnt have had to sell your wee 3 bed new build to build your new place! Fooling no one hun
That is the worst part it's a pure red neck. Imagine kidding on your living there when it's his inlaws home. Why why? He should be like this is Ryan's mums home? He is a fool of a boy😂And really another vase? From the top drawer.

Reactions: 2
So the fanny says he does not have a plot yet? =no self build house yet? As he has obviously bought no land 💯💸💸. But today he is like omg the house building is so hard? How do people do it? I'm going to get a one bedroom house 😂🤣

Reactions: 1
Yes he did before he sold his house. Anyone can stand and pose at a piece of land for sale?He said last week on his story he has no land no house he is homeless👋

Lol
Just brilliant. I’m still convinced the outbuilding they claim they stay in
is just a sitting room and their bedroom etc is actually in the in-laws house and that’s where they are actually living x

Reactions: 3
He bursts my head! He is staying in his in-laws back garden in a granny flat that’s why he won’t do a house tour of his garden shed He works for LG in Scotland probably in a sales or merchandising role.. Definitely delusions of grandeur with this one.

He bursts my head! He is staying in his in-laws back garden in a granny flat that’s why he won’t do a house tour of his garden shed He works for LG in Scotland probably in a sales or merchandising role.. Definitely delusions of grandeur with this one.
He’s a pretentious wee queen, fake as Katie’s Prices teef.

Keeps his job private due to the nature?? Ehh 2 second check on google and you can find his linkedin page with full details of his job 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Yeah it's definitely his in-laws that have the cash to bank roll them

Reactions: 1
He is so stupid because he's been caught out on so many lies. First he went to college to study interior design don't think he lasted six months because he was caught cheeting🤣in class then accused the college of being home phobic. And he want admit its his inlaws because he said when they were doing it up? It's his house but could not sell it because they did not want to put the person out during covid etc? So which is it Evan

Yep, it’s not got a kitchen, bedroom etc, basically just a summer house that he did up so they could watch telly x

Reactions: 2
Yep, it’s not got a kitchen, bedroom etc, basically just a summer house that he did up so they could watch telly x
Yes definitely.
You would be so grateful take a break from the gram!! And use this opportunity to save up? For there new build💸🏡🤑.

He’s an absolute tit of a boy!! That post about his job OMG get a grip....he just loves making himself feel important!

The photo of him standing at the front door 🙈 and still trying to make out it’s his house when the house has absolutely hee haw to do with him!! Honest to god you couldn’t paint a red neck on him! Evan son sit doon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.