Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very likely that he is getting a lot of the goods from top drawer discounted or for free on some occasions for smaller priced items but I highly doubt beds/carpets etc he is getting for free! I have shopped in the store for a few years and if they know you well enough and it’s an item say over £500 they are always happy to discount it 10% or if you take something that has been displayed then they will discount it further. They are very decent the couple who run it and their extended family who work there. I think they do see the value though in giving discounts to those with home accounts as last time I was In they had said that with one post on Instagram they had sold out of all their stock of that item so it’s decent business for them to gift or discount for more sales.

What the skinny joggers and loub shoes lol? 😁😁😁😂😂
Don’t forget the heavy GG scarf hen 😂😂

It’s very likely that he is getting a lot of the goods from top drawer discounted or for free on some occasions for smaller priced items but I highly doubt beds/carpets etc he is getting for free! I have shopped in the store for a few years and if they know you well enough and it’s an item say over £500 they are always happy to discount it 10% or if you take something that has been displayed then they will discount it further. They are very decent the couple who run it and their extended family who work there. I think they do see the value though in giving discounts to those with home accounts as last time I was In they had said that with one post on Instagram they had sold out of all their stock of that item so it’s decent business for them to gift or discount for more sales.
The bed in his room in the old house was gifted, I don’t know where from but I do know that for a fact.

Reactions: 2
He’s never got them off.... Embarrassed for him and the garden shed he moved to 😂😂😂
And that is because he thinks he is better than everyone 👋and he gets the same shite pay we all get 😜nobody would care were the duck he lived. But he thinks he is better than the rest of us.

Reactions: 4
Now he’s decided he’s going to show off his in laws house people are asking him if it’s his temp house.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He doesn’t work for curry’s, that is an old picture.
And yes they’re still doing self build he posted pics of the land on his story not long ago.
He hasn’t actually bought any land yet? You can have plans but a plot needs to be bought 1st he stated in his story

Now Evan is putting pictures of his in laws home up🏡people are asking is this the temporary house? The girl told us for a fact the other day his temp house is in the back garden🔙but instead of being proud of your inlaws he trys to take the credit for her beautiful home.😂And no he hasn't bought any land he says if things go to plan😭he's homeless just now

Reactions: 1
Now Evan is putting pictures of his in laws home up🏡people are asking is this the temporary house? The girl told us for a fact the other day his temp house is in the back garden🔙but instead of being proud of your inlaws he trys to take the credit for her beautiful home.😂And no he hasn't bought any land he says if things go to plan😭he's homeless just now
What girl?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.