Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a wee dick! I honestly could punch my phone when he comes on. Loves himself and think he’s billy big time. He’s needing to stop buying shite for that house and get himself a T-shirt! Fed up seeing him in that grey nike one day in day out. I honestly do not know how his man can put up with him

Reactions: 3
I have had to stop watching his stories because I honestly have such 2nd hand embarressment for him..

Facts

His temp house is on his in laws property
if you scroll through his followers and just click randomly so many of them are clearly fake - 0 posts, or a few posts and 15 followers of their own etc.
his partner is a director of his parents company.
I overheard him at silverbirch discussing a big candle thing once and he was with some girl and she said, well why not just take it to the checkout and ask for it to be gifted...
[/QUOT Well clearly he is just a wee lying tit. He says he had so many properties blah blah. And he has kept that a secret he is actually staying in his mother in laws back garden🤣 He is as fake as his followers. Yes he bought more last week or the week before. He's doing that to try get gifted ha ha

Reactions: 4
Facts

His temp house is on his in laws property
if you scroll through his followers and just click randomly so many of them are clearly fake - 0 posts, or a few posts and 15 followers of their own etc.
his partner is a director of his parents company.
I overheard him at silverbirch discussing a big candle thing once and he was with some girl and she said, well why not just take it to the checkout and ask for it to be gifted...
I wouldn’t even call it a house. It doesn’t appear to
have a kitchen or bathroom that we have seen. It’s a bit like an outbuilding that he has done up and he uses the in-laws facilities. Of course he couldn’t admit to that on the gram x

Reactions: 4
He is just a jumped up wee ned who landed lucky. He looks ridiculous with the filler and lips and talks in that nasely voice which makes me want to punch him through my phone.

Reactions: 6
He i
He is just a jumped up wee ned who landed lucky. He looks ridiculous with the filler and lips and talks in that nasely voice which makes me want to punch him through my phone.
He thanked the top drawer for looking after him?? Lol no your the idiot buying all new furniture for a summer house or what ever it may be? Really he did not need a new bed the boys a fool.

Reactions: 2
I don't think he's ever clear on whats been gifted...he thanks the Top Drawer for really looking after him, making out like it's all been gifted, but then doesn't state it's an AD. So either he's trying to pretend he's been gifted it, when really it was all bought...or he's been gifted it and not declaring it??

There is no chance they would gift a new bed and bedroom furniture oops and the mirror that's a few grand. No way he wastes money to show off. His bedroom furniture was beautiful in his bedroom but yet he needs a new one? For the gram! His partner should get him told🤛stop wasting money

I think the people in the top drawer see him flouncing in with his sugar daddy's credit card and lap it up! He will legit buy any old shite they sell cos its all for the gram!
Going on about being furloughed and how its not good for his mental health yet a few stories later he is clearly in his in laws house..... well you daft wee boy if people like you maybe stuck to the rules you wouldn't need to be furloughed again and could go to the gym! And maybe think of others who don't have a job now and cant go to the pretentious david Lloyd gym!

I think the people in the top drawer see him flouncing in with his sugar daddy's credit card and lap it up! He will legit buy any old shite they sell cos its all for the gram!
Going on about being furloughed and how its not good for his mental health yet a few stories later he is clearly in his in laws house..... well you daft wee boy if people like you maybe stuck to the rules you wouldn't need to be furloughed again and could go to the gym! And maybe think of others who don't have a job now and cant go to the pretentious david Lloyd gym!
It is true then? He is living in his in laws back garden. Good luck with that one imagine having him living with you? . Shoot me now 👋🤣he never ever seems to be doing anything apart from stories when does he ever help with his partner oh they got to move stuff Ryan has to do this😢he a lazy wee bleep. RYAN YOU NEED TO GET SHOT OF THAT WEE IDIOT. BEFORE HE BANKRUPTS YOU🤑

Reactions: 5
What do Ryans parents do? Are they loaded?
They are a respectable hard working family. To be honest what I have heard would do anything for anyone. Have a business over 20 odd years someone posted on the last thread that disappeared. Evan is from chuckter land somewhere. As for that Evans parents they are no where to be seen helping??

He didn’t want to tell Instagram that they moved out last week and the house was empty! Is he actually that stupid! A blind man could have worked out he wasn’t living in the house anymore!

• Haha
His best friend owns top drawer, so youll prob find stuff is gifted for the 'exposure'...to his fake followers...weird. totally totally weird.

Reactions: 1
His best friend owns top drawer, so youll prob find stuff is gifted for the 'exposure'...to his fake followers...weird. totally totally weird.
Well your friend has a beautiful shop. No Evan buys followers to make people think they are following him? So company's give him stuff to advertise thinking all these people like him and he shares etc. He's as fake as his clothes. And he hasn't Evan got a plot of land for his new house? Why sell your beautiful home😴

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.